Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rene:I remember singing keroke revolution at last summer's party. I stink.

suuuuuuuuushi *drool*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: http://media.cube.ign.com/media/723/723137/vid_1170173.html

I dunno what to feel after watching this...  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

Aww....Rene, i'm sure that your a wonderful actress!! ^_^;; just the other day, i just realized that i'm a horrible actress. Oh well. I still have that movie director dream. XP

Oh! and i'm telling this ahead of time. For christmas break, i'll be gone for two weeks because i'm going to Mexico to celebrate my birthday (although my real birthday is January) so if you see a uber silence from Sakura Ai, well, i'll be resting on the beaches of the gulf getting a tan (but i'll probably burn though.)

Though, i can't wait until i gradute from high school (although its in two or three years, can't remember) my mom promised me she would take me to China. I'll probably look wierd in a crowd in China. A redhead in a middle of the chinese crowd. But, i really want to go see the Great Wall Of China, Forbidden Palace, and the *le gasp* PANDA'S!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ky:DANSO LIKU MARIO!!!!  

xxrageofangelsxx

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rene:I'm a great actress. It my major. I'm just not that good with singing. blaugh I think I have to take singing at somepoint in college >,< unless I can transfer to a university and make acting my major instead of theater. Stupid MC >.>

*waits for flash to load*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai: Whoooooooo.. i'm back but only for an hour, i'm to tired to RP for the rest of the night but i have really really really really great news.

^_^

*takes in a breath of air*

I CAN HAVE AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, i haven't downloaded it, but i got off the phone with my mom and she said i can have AIM. Oh! And i won't be online most of Saturday because i have a reunion for that Europe trip and a party for a friend of mine who's going off to college. So i probably won't be on till like late or something.  

Ai`
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:20 pm
yayyyyyy IM... I remember when I didn't have it. Life sucked. All was dreary with my inability to talk to my cool azn friends while rping at the same time. But now, I have IM and life is very good. I am now able to yell at Ky and Kurai at the same time for not rping while writing about how bored I am in an OOC thread. Everything is perfect.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Seeing DP and Rene one last time tommorow. Can't wait for our little get-together. While im there im going to pick up the Ria Dating game i made for Ria 2 off his comp. (Since mines got deleted) and i think ill upload it for you punks too just so you guys can see some of the madness that went on in Ria 2 XD. You guys will enjoy playing it, im sure.

As for the tourny. We just gotta get the last teams get together (it makes it fair if i give them a chance and all) and then well.. .actually start the thing.

If you noticed. Me and Rayan are having a lil sparrin up in the headmaster office. That is actually a test of the Kurai battle system we will be using for Ria high tourny.

and enforcing the rule of one liners. One liner are posts that are under 282 characters. Yup. I did a sample 2 line post and counted them in words. Anything under 282 characters is a one liner yo. So keep that in mind. Thats our definition of One liners.

YEAHH SAKURAI AI!! AIM XD! now we can organize Ria high events under cover. mwahahha. ::cloak::

Still thinkin of a good prize. May have to resort to that punk Ceron's suggestion and all. XP.

.. i miss everyone already. (in real life) Going to college.. man.. Wushu was just sorta sad. Just relizing i won't see them for another year man...

damn.

::slaps himself and reverts to his feminity side::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ria High Forever! heart

OH! one more thing ::twirls:: due to the Gaia rules and such for us Guild members and all. From now on Mods will be refered to as Crew members and Admins as Captain. In other Words im Captain Kurai now and you my fellow mods of Ria High are Crew members ^^. Gaia Rules you know ^^. So remind me if i eva make that mistake. Ill be sure to remind you all too.  

MintGekkou
Captain

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
Okay an announcement from my side of things. I'm planning an event now to prove my worthfullness to Kurai, I don't care what he says I haven't done crap here yet. XD Plan on me pulling allnighters and such as I'm heavily involved in the workings of another website outside of gaia.
Also from monday to thursday I will be in Las vegas. that weekend I have to work, and play auditions are the monday and tuesday after that. Then school starts. So I probably won't be around much for a week or two... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:10 am
w00t. Go Seyla. Anyways, decision's made: Tournament is officially a la Kurai! yayyyyy... Anyways, I'm gonna be helping my dad plant some trees today. Then I will come back and reply at the thread Kurai mentioned. Violet vs Rayan! Interestin' stuff. How'd that happen, you ask?

Matt: Rayan, you get to fight the gay guy!

*Violet sweatdrops*

Rayan: Huh... say what?  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Teams are due today, but i totally do not feel like doin anything at the momment.

Bare with a lazy out of mood Kurai for now punks and chicks.

Maybe if we are lucky... a Crew member will do something about it XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Let me just say this now. But right now. Gaia is really being annoying to me as of now. No its not a glitch or anything but something in their plans is going to really screw up something.

I'll give you details about it when i feel like it.

as of now. I'm in my current don't-talk-to-the-Kurai mode.

so don't complain or ask questions for now ok ^^?

On the brighter side of the day i can't wait for this to come out:

http://www.sonophax.net/ht/main.php?file=main&s=soh

http://cube.ign.com/objects/719/719000.html

and also DP has succesfuly sent over my Old Ria Dating sim game XD!

Last night also i just figured out the perfect way to continue working on the game XD.

Let me just say its going to involve adding these 3 gals to it XD:

Tiff
Joy
Sakura Ai

X3. Can't wait till i get working on it.

::goes back to angsty mode::

if i feel like it Xd  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ano? ::points to self:: Wittle ol' me? ::sparkle sparkle:: Joy-chan is going to be in a Dating Sim!!Wow!! I feel so honoured!!And with my best buddies!! ::huggels tiffy-chan and Ai-y:: ...hee hee ::huggles angesty Kuri-chan:: Thankeis!!!

Now when I get the game..I will somehow hook up Ky and Tiffy-chan!! nYahhahahah!!!!And I will flirt with msyelf... whee kidding!! But I wanna play!!Give it to me when your done!! Okay?!?

<~~~Is about to pee myself like a racehorse,im excited!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ::side steps away from Joy:: Uhhh please dont ruin our floors.

I saw Alan for the last time last night ::sobs into hands:: Owell, the internet is like a second home, or the place where everyone hangs out. See he''s online right now! So everyone thats going to college: Come back for winter break and go online as much as possible!!!

I hope I can get a job so I can get my own internet and be online at night.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: ::stares at the tournament thread::

Screw you Ria high.... im taking a day off today -_-*

instead ill go work on the Ria Date game.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games