Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 pm

rahenno forms handsigns and the wind start to blow in the blink of an eye he was gone
Baby Jynx rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:10 pm

hector rouge
Oroami smirked as he began to tease Jynx, showing his full speed by appearing in different places with out seconds passing from when he disappeared and when he appeared "that is my true speed, but i'll go alittle easier, but this is a fight.... to the death." Oroami said chuckling evilly as he held his great black sword Tsurugi in his right hand, as he did so he used Twin Water Serpant, but the serpants came out as ice, they moved like bullets towards Jynx, ready to sluaghter him there. Oroami took a single feather from his wings, as it glowed a majestic purple color he charged it with lightning and threw it at Jynx from where was now behind him.

Jynx looked around like nothing was happening at all, doing some handsigns. "Fire Style Jutsu: Fireball Jutsu." immediately melting the ice that was coming towards him, leaving his sharingan to do the rest.

Baby Jynx

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:16 am

Oroami smiled as the Dragons melted to water and continued there attack, they slashed into Jynx, and dissipated, but it was the feather that was going to do the damage, as the feather hit Jynx in the back it exploded. Oroami laughed as he saw the attacks hit Jynx, "I will not allow ou to live, also," oroami said with a triumphant face "Asaba, made himself clear that you failed his expectations, you are going to have to fight me alone, and make it out alone, which won't happen." Oroami said as he again moved around, this time to make Jynx dizzy, he never let Jynx keep him in sight, only slightly as he appeared this time above Jynx he created Mizu rasengan in his hand, the Mizu Rasengan froze as it was created, afterwards Oroami came down like a bomb towards Jynx ready.

(not an auto hit, your fire jutsu took out the wind, but not the water, Wind+water=Ice Ice-Wind=Water, also you never dodged the feather.)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:10 am

"Hmmmi wonder will this bird still work after hes master fell of...." Ric thinks and the looks down to ground and then looks at the bird ********.... Aaaaaayyyyyyy" Rics scream can be heard trough the whole village as he falls from the sky.

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:38 am

That is our sannin. I do NOT believe that. The Zann clone sighed inwardly and raced to the place where Ric had fallen. A loud THUD could be heard when Ric landed, and when he got there a large crater could be seen with Ric in the middle.
"Um, need help?" Zann crouched on the edge of the crater.

((...where the heck did the bird come from?))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:08 am

((Bird was creation of Marque then we had little drinks of sake, then i had great idea to know him off. And then the bird started to disappear. ))

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 am

((LMAO!! Fell into Neko's house and got stuck xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:03 am

(I had dodged the feather using sharingan, I explained it. )

"Does it really look like I care about Asaba's expectation's" Jynx laughed hiding his pain on the inside. Jynx did some handsigns in time to counter the Mizu Rasengan, coming in with chidori. as they gad collided thier powers created a huge explosion of colors, knocking both a little ways back, Jynx catching himself on the fall.

Baby Jynx

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:48 am

liquid metal formed rings around ric and then Ric float to the ground. "you are such a fool" Eng sighed.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:51 am

rahenno came back and sat on top of the gates"this fight is still going on? I thought oroami would of kill him by now." rahenno said as he pulled out a senbon

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:53 am

the senbon shattered in rahenno's hands. "they are suppost to fight allone."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 am

rahenno looked at eng "i know, i'm just watching " he said as he pulled out another senbon and started twirling it.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 am

"ok fine" Eng said. he pulled out a hacky sack and started kicking it around untill the 20th bounce at witch he kicked it hard at rahenno's face.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:06 pm

rahenno stab the hacky sack with his senbon "what was that for" rahenno pulled off the hacky sack and toossed it up in the air and kickedit back at eng.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:11 pm

"bordom." Eng said kicking the hacky sack even harder back at rahenno
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games