Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:07 pm
Nodding slowly, she said "That isn't long." Her smile widened "It is. Very" Her bright eyes reflected the moonlight as she stared outside. Looking back, Shizue turned to him. "Are you lonely here?" she asked, her eyes look saddened.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Ben was lost in the intensified moon.He snapped back into focus. "Very." He muttered. "I mean, sure enough I have my little sister now, her name is Lilli. But she is always so preoccupied to notice I'm practically a loner." Ben chuckled lightly at the term. "And I've made friends with a few other residents, but they're just the same as Lilli most of the time." Ben said, gazing into Shizue's bright eyes. "Your eyes are lovely.." Ben remarked.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:19 pm
She nodded "My brother is running around like an idiot. I have no clue where he is currently" she sighed, but smiled as he spoke of her eyes "Thank you" she purred. "Yui, is insane at times, so I let her have her room. I get lonely..." she trailed off again as her fingers traced the window's beautiful frame.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:27 pm
[[I g2g Carolina! Night!!!! Ily heart ]]  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:29 pm
"Oh.. is she your younger sister? Yui, that is.." Ben asked. I wonder if she feels like I do.. alone in this damned world. I'm not surpirised if she is. Almost everyone around here is in their won way. Ben leaned against the wall across from the window.
There was no lighting in the hall, though the moon was bright enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:33 pm
[[Last post. I'm being stubborn]]

Shizue looked up "Actually, no. She's older than me, believe it or not. Both our familys are... well, dead" she half smiled, not showing much emotion towards the subject. She was little when it had happened anyway. "It's... hard to run around on your own for so long. It hurts" she sighed, sadly. The moon brightened as clouds cleared.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 pm
"Being alone.." Ben nodded, clutching his chest. "Is never fun.. I can hardly bare it anymore.. that's why I came here. In search of new start." Ben said.. his hand dropped next to his side. "How old are you exactly?" Ben asked Shizue. "Not to be personal, just curious. And how old is your appearance? To me you look 20 to 25 years old.." Ben's voice had doubt in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:00 am
Shizue nodded with a smirk "I'm 57. Or... around there. Stopped keeping track after that. I really had no reason to." she shrugged "But, my appearance is actually 18"  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:41 pm
"Wow.. I would never have guessed. And 18? So that's when you were changed, I'm guessing. You look very mature for 18." Ben said, looking at her facial features. He smiled at her beautiful face.
"Me and my sister were born with a vampire blood, though we start out as humans. Around 13 or so.. you start to transform into a vampire. Lilli is pureblood vampire, I'm half vampire, half demon. My demon is an ice, wind demon." Ben said, he smiled a crooked half smile, showing his teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:20 pm
Shizue smirked "Thank you." she pondered at his words "Demon? Wind and ice." she repeated. "I came from a human family. But.. I was bitten at 18."  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:32 pm
Ben nodded. "That's what I thought." He said.
"I was born into a human family, but my grandparents were demons on my dad's side, and Vampires on my mother's. It's complicated.. but I inherited from both sides I guess, and my parents didn't." Ben straightned up from the wall. He walked across the hall to her. "Hey, let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:44 pm
She nodded and stepped away from the wall "Alright" she smiled as she padded over to him.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:56 pm
"Hmm.." Ben hummed as they walked down a dark hallway. "Do you want to get something to eat? I've already eaten.. but you should probably be hungry by now of you just got here and have been traveling." Ben said as he continued to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:58 pm
[Hey Nikki I'll be on in a little bit. I have to go somewhere so.. yeah. Talk to you later. <3 ily]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:05 pm
[Kay. I'll be here.]

"Sure" she smiled and tried to keep up with him. He was so much taller than her, and he had longer strides.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games