Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:56 am
Kid-web star looked down. He couldn't resit those tearful lonely eyes. 'Ok i'll stay here' he whispered turning into wolform curling up the wamrest part of the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:00 am
Sirius squeaked with delight cuddling up in cloud man's (Kid web-star's) stomach nuzzling up his comfy fur drifting into peacfeul warm comfy sleep. His body did not sitr accept for his slowy rythmic breathing.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:01 am
Scott smiled curling up even closer to generate more heat for Sirus as he lay his head feeling the warm fur ball which was Sirus keep him wamr and comfy lulling him into sleep slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:58 am
Raven could feel her eyes dropping. It had gotten cold really fast. "Night." Raven closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. Why did it have to be so cold? She was shivering and she tried to curl up tighter. It was still cold.

Scar nodded his head. "Yes the Titans are quite the menace. We should strike them... But in the night though not tonight." He was tired from the fight.

Odysseus watched Adonis go. He followed his leader, wondering what was going to happen.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:45 am
Beast slowly crwaled closer to Raven in a bid to share warmth. His emotions were strange he was feelings things he never felt he was seing Raven in a whole more different beatiful light..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:54 pm
Starfire picked up her head as Robin layed and curled next to her. She smiled and kissed his cheak. she than kissed the ohter tow pups goodnight. But saw as Sirius walking away from her and sleeping only with Scott. Her ears went down and felt a little small inside knowing how Sirius didn't want to be near her. But she let it be, for in time he can't always rely on Scott. She than layed her head down next to the pups and her love Robin and fell asleep.

As everyone was asleep, Gemini and Argent were the only ones who weren't. Gemini walked down the hallway and looked into the bedroom, she smiled and left. She left to the library room, layed on a couch bed and fell asleep with tears in falling down her cheak.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Its, a surprise to see you again Piosen Fang. Hm, and the last time I saw you is when you and your mate failed to bring us that child Gemini. But all in all its all forgiven," said Swiftkill.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:25 pm
Argent was to awake to fall asleep. She saw everyone cold. She went outside and grabbed some wood with her teeth. She slowly walked toward the empty fireplace and placed the wood inside. She grabbed a small stick and light it on the ground and put it on the wood. A nice fire was made. She left to let noone know she did it. She fell asleep outside next to a giant tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:13 pm
"And I thank you. but I do know where she is now. She is with the Titans, she's that young teengae silver, black and white wolf," said Piosen Fang.

Blaise heard what she said. He than said, "Ah, so that's who that was. she helped them take pur pups away. Grrr!" "Hm, that child will pay but I still want her because of her powers. Since she's born as a halfbreed mix with wolfeon and human. And I know her mother Quicksilver, how can my sister fall in love with a human and bare his child. But never mind, they say if a child is born like that and under the half moon she has powers that make her powerful. so I must take those powers," he said.

~~~~~~~~

Midnight heard what Adonis said and watced him and Odyessues take off. Even though she was still weak from before she followed them but wasn't as fast as they were.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:21 am
Scott fell into a easy and stationary sleep. As he breahted lightly in his wolf form.

Adonis overlooked the magnifecent caslte. Or what was left of it. They were here he was sure of it. He could sense the magical aura of the brat and another weaker one..one that could be moulded. He grabbed the vile from his belt down downing the contents in one big gulp as his body became transparent. The stealth potion had indeed worked.

He leaped into the air landing down by the caslte ruins. Everyone appeared to asleep. He was here for one reason to chose one of the pups as his apprentice as obtains some reading materials. He silently slipped into the caslte as he sensed the weak essence as ahead. He peered cautiously into the room. He saw two of the three pups huddled with the newcomers who stole the pups and the final huddled with a mysetrious one. He looked at the rebel pup and smile , he sensed unqiuess,rebelion and anger all of which could make a fine appreenitce. The pups (Sirius) powers were intrestig to dark magic and flight a perfect combination. He left the room going to the libary. As he arrived he was astounded by the fine collection of books though he only needed a few.

He scouted around selecting nine books on history (including the one about Gemins parents), five books on sorecey of spellcasting , tewlve upon literaure (they had to edcuated in the fine arts of course), eight upon swordsmanship and one hugee book upons alchemy. He stored these books into a encanted book making fit in perfectly a weight like a feather.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:49 am
Sirius's eyes popped open he growled quietly as he heard a set of unkown light foot steps clunk away. The footsteps belonged to somone evil and cruel. He left the safe haven of cloud mans warm fur and began to slowly half walk and crawl out of the bedroom following the footsepts into the big nice smelly book room. He saw nothing he wrinkled his face in confusment as he growled. Something was in here.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:11 am
(Da da the 1000th post of this thread ! eek biggrin )
Adonis spun on his heels turning around to see his soon to be appretice coming to towards he smiled and thought. 'Not yet but soon' he turned into sabor speeding his way out of the caslte as he invisbaility spell wore of his speed into the jungle the stolen books in his bag. He turned to the cave not even glancing at the others reutnring to his potion.
Scott woke reasling the warmth of Sirius was missing he looked around he was gone. He forced himself to clam down he utilssed his senses. He could pick up Sirius scent. The libary he left the room quietly birskly making his way to the libary. He turned into human form pikcing Sirius up. 'Sirius what up ?' he asked notcing him growling he looked around nothing was here it was a just plain untidy libary thats all. He sighed he didn't feel that tired or sleepy. He went his supllies grabbing a fishing and some bait. He;d go fishing with Sirius he grabbed a blanket to keep Sirius warm and mad his way to the river. He plcaed Sirus down wrapping him up in the thick blanket. 'Tonight I'll show you the masterful art of fishing' he smiled as threw his line into the lake. It was dull but it should lull Sirius to sleep and hopefully him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:32 pm
Raven felt fur brush against her. One eye opened a crack to see that Beast Boy was closer to her. A light smile made its way on her face. She curled closer to Beast Boy. It took a lot of energy for her to stifle down the raging emotions in her and keep her powers in check.

Scar nodded his head. "We'll get the child and kill the Titans."

Odysseus waited. "So where did you go?" He said, walking over to Adonis.

((I'm going to be gone until Monday. If needed, TeenTitans4Ever has my permission to play my characters.))  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:25 pm
((Of course dragonelf. I will.))

~~Daylight~~

Gemini woke up and it was morning now. She stood up and than sniffed the air and smelled somthing strange. She than noticed books were missing, even the one about her parents. Gemini ran outside following the scent. As she went outside everyone was still asleep and found Scott asleep along with Sirius. She smiled at them both but than the smell tracked her into the forest.

Raven woke up and saw Gemini up and looking into the forest. She stood up and stood next to Gemini. She said, "Gemini, what is it?"

"Someone found the castle, came here, and stole some very important books," she said angry.

"What! I thought you said that this castle is under a spell for no one could find it," said Raven.

"That's what I thought. I'm guess the power is lowering and now someone knows were here," said Gemini.

Cyborg woke up and heard what they said. He stood up, walked towards them both and said, "Sorry if I interupt by I heard what you said. you should infrom this to Robin when he awakens."

Then Starfire woke up in the bedroom. She than found that Sirius and Scott gone, but figured that Sirius needed something. But than she sniffed th air as a smell bugged her nose. "Grrrr," she growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:42 pm
~~Daylight/Next Day~~

Blood Moon woke up and found that everyone else was still asleep. But than saw someone who is awake and looks familiar. "Piosen Fang," she said.

"Oh, hello Blood Moon. Nice weather huh," said Piosen Fang.

"Yes, it is but when did you arrive?" asked Blood Moon.

"Last night when you were asleep and I talked to your two leaders and brother. And I ehard about Feanor's death. I'm sorry after all he was your love," said Piosen Fang.

"It's ok. But that certain wolf human who killed him will die when he meets me and his name is Craig. But there's another thing now, Feanor marked him and since now he killed Feanor. His spell as being just a wolf is broken now. So now he may go from being wolf to human. the mark on Craig, won't fade away easily though," said Blood Moon.

Piosen Fang nodded and than said, "Hm, interesting. Well, I'll be back. i'll go see what I can catch for you all." She than took off in the froest. Then Piosen Fang ran off in the forest in search of a meal. but than as she went on and on she smelled a scent. A sabors scent. She grolwed and followed it as she hid behind a bush and spotted Midnight. "Well well, now isn't it Midnight. I thuink I'll mess with her," she said to herself.

Midnight woke up back at the cave. As she woke up she found Adonis and Odyesseus still asleep. She stood up and walked out of the cave. Midnight walked over to the lake to drink some water but than she heard something in the bushes. She growled and went near to the bushes.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:06 pm
Vesta awoke from star's growling. She felt a present who was here last night. She couldnt spot her brother (Sirius). She jumped off the bed trying to find him. She ran as fast as she could and tried to find him.

Argent heard gemini she asked "What books were they?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games