Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:36 am
'Gemini we'll be with you ' Robin added surpised by Gemini's horror of going to movies. She always appeared so brave and ready to take on anything she met.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:10 pm
"Yes, don't worry Gemini sweety. We'll be there with you," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:20 pm
"Hm, back at the orhanage I had a bad experince with the dark. One of the kids would scare me so much and that kid was a real jerk. But now I'm trying to get over my fear," said Gemini. She than looked at them and said, "Well, lets go to the movies than." She than said to Scott, "I like that idea of throwing popcorm as somebody but wouldn't that get us in trouble for i really don't want to."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:04 am
'Yeah well no one well messing about in the dark.' Robin said firmly glancing at Scott and Arachnid sternly. They'd gotten into too much toruble today anyway.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:19 am
'Oh I knew that guy ! Gemini. He was the oprhangae when I was thier to. Yeah Ihe got me in the dark to. He wet himself after I scared him. Though it'll teach for picking on people.' Scott interject trying to cheer Gemini up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:32 pm
Gemini smiled and kind of giggled on how her dad gave a look to arachnid and Scott since those two does get themselves in trouble, But than she said looked at scott and said, "So he actually wet himself. Well than again he would get all the kids to attack me at once and make fun of me just because I have powers and I've been there since I was a baby. I know my brithday for a reason becasue I just remember what day it was on."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:00 am
'I was sent back thier after my other foster family kicked out because of my powers. When I got back they were thier trying push others around so I pushed back. I made many of them cry which is something i'm not to proud off..' Scott trailed off at the memory.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:30 pm
((Sorry everyone I've been sick since Sunday. *Cough, Cough*))

Starfire placed her hand on Scott and Gemini's shoulder as she stood behind them both. "Well, you two don't have to worry anymore. You both have us Titans now and a new family," said Starfire as she hugged them both.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:56 pm
"Your right moma," said Gemini with a smile as she hugged her mother back. Gemini was so happy to have a family who loves and excepts ehr for who she is.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:26 am
Adam left his room eventually after his sister had arrived to give an elighthing talk. He didn't feel so mad anymore about anything. He understodd Gemini was the next generation and he did belong. He just kept looking at all the negatives of life. His sister had gone away for a while so it was his chane to make things up with his other family.

'Thats right ' Robin added sitting up and getting a drink of water his thorat dry and soar slightly.

As Adam entered the main room he took a deep breath. 'Guys. I'm leaving. Me and my sister are going on a trip. I'm sorry for all the trouble i've caused and want to thank you for all your help.' Adam announced slowly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:36 am
Scott smiled up at his mother. He was about to add something to the conversation when the boy walked in. He decided he should keep as he had nothing really to do with this.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:14 pm
Starfire smiled back at both Gemini and Scott. She than released them from the hug and saw Adam and heard what he said.

Fox stared at the boy Adam and kept quiet but smiled towards the boy. Adam seemed to have quit potential in her eyes. She also seemed to have a connection with the boy. Then Fox walked up to him and said, "There's nothing to be sorry for. After all you were just boy who was lost but now is finding the way back to life. You are growing up and I hope you do well and good on your journey for sometimes its good to elave home to find who you really are in life." She spoke with wisdom as her people back where she lives would. She than hugged him and released him from the hug. "And you know something, there's something about you that I like but I don't know what," she said with a light and peaceful smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:34 pm
When Gemini saw Adam and heard he was leaving. She didn't want him to leave but ca't stop someone if they want to leave. She than heard what Fox told Adam about teh whole leaving home thing just to find out who you really are in life or something like that. Then Gemini thought about what Fox said and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:20 pm
(( Here's a new character I want to add. ))

Username: Gemini_x_Draco4Ever
Name: Whitewind
Wat kind of new power would u get: talk to animals and an iron fist.
Bio(how would u get them): Her riginal powers are wind, shape shifting into wolf, star energy, and flight(has angel wings to fly). She got her newr powers by this birth that she has rapped around her left arm. She was use as a expereiment by people who call themself scientist but they were evil adn so they tried to steal her pwoer for themselves. But lukily she excaped.
Appearence:
User Image

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:22 am
'Adam keep safe.' Robin intejected patting Adam on his back. His wished dearly that Adam would stay. But he wouldn't force him it was up to him and that was final.

'Thanks you guys' his voice strained as he turned round and flew outisde to meet his sister. He wouldn' glance back. No he had to be strong it was time to find himself again. He rocketed through the air leaving a blue trail of wind behind him as he became a small spoldy speak in the bright blue horizion.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games