Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:18 pm
*looks around while dazed*
where am i?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:25 pm
"Whats the worst that could happen..."Lance sayed getting the thought out of his mind,he toke nyuu's hand and led her out.

Camne smiled and kissed her on the lips.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:34 pm
Lucy kisses him back.

"Lets just go see of yukie starfox or linch wants to come to..."She says shocked that Lance was handlying it so good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:37 pm
"Ok...Lance said as lincha approached them in a bathing suit.
"Hey you wanna go to the fair with us"Lance asked.Linch nodded.
"Just let me get a shower..."Linch said.

Cane placed his hand at her thighs,as his kiss became more,vigorous.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:47 pm
"Mmm Linch Cane and Lucy are using the shower....Of you know what i mean..."Nyuu says feeling bad for what she had done to Lucy.And standing by and leting this all happen. She wants to tell Lance but she knows her well hate her.

Lucy like the way this is going. She puts one of her hands in Canes free hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 pm
"Oh...oh"Linch said eyes wide.

"Ya .."He said

Cane,deepened the kissed even more letting his body drop,making his chest meet hers.He still grasped her hand,and moved her leg up so that it was wrapped around him.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:02 pm
"Yea but its ok. I know a place that can give you a bath Linch."She says grabing Linch hand. She pulls him to this place in the motel. 2 women grab Linch and starts to give him a shower.

Lucy puts her arm at the back of his neck. She starts to kinda french kiss him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Lance followed them and his jaw fell open.As linch was bathed by two women."Nyuu!"

Linch toke in a breath meaning he was relaxed as the two women bathed him.

Cane's tounge met her's and he started to feel a tingling in his man area.'Are we really going to!'

((If we have to we should go to the pm's for lucy and cane....))  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:28 pm
"What im not doing it. Do you want a shower to."She says smileing as 2 other women come up smileing and gigglieing at Lance.

Lucy blushes.

((that would be a good idea....))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:32 pm
((Ok to the pm's...))  

KATKIBA109

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:57 pm
O well
*scampers off into my room and changes into something comfortable; jeans, tank and sweater jacket*
*looks at damion who is still sleeping...takes the tassle tie off the curtain and tickles his nose*
*giggles*

(YAY post 1000!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:17 pm
After everything that happen Lucy walks out to the hall. She bearthing being normlle now. The teach pass her handing her a note. "Camp mates. Linch goes with Yukie Starfox goes with Damion. Cane goes with Nyuu and i go with Lance..."She says reading the note."This is wrong...." She mutters

Nyuu walks out the door to see Lucy standing at the top of the stairs. She runs to see Lucy. "Hi Lucy what are you reading?" she ask  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:43 pm
Linch and Lance were right behind her.

Cane came up from behind lucy."Whats that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:57 pm
"Its a note. Its whos going to be sleeping together tomarrow night. For when we go camping. Linch you are going to be sleeping with Yukie. Starfox and damion are sleeping together......Nyuu well be sleeping with Cane and my with Lance........"Lucy says.

Nyuu rubs her head. "Cant we change this?" She asked Lucy

Lucy shacks her head no.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:14 pm
Cane takes in a sigh."Aw man!"He said.He got a idea though."What if you and nyuu switch places after lights out!?"He told Lucy.

Lance stood there he could go any way mostly because he could like nyuu...but lucy had hurt him and he wasn't to happy about it.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff