Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm
She came out from changing.She had a bit of a bored expression."Now what??"

((Chics like sensative guys but don't go overboard.We also love to be your center of attention, no bromance in the way c smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:50 pm
(Not all sensative guys get girls......I know i used to be one. But i learned to play the piano and just kinda.......Walked off the crazy train. Andnowiamwho you are reading about now^^ LOL)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:52 pm
"well...it is dark, so we should get some sleep. But I don't know where we can stay."

-Yun thinks.-

"Or go look for the Raikage and eventually end up falling asleep in the hallway of his office..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 am
"As charming as both of those sound.....I think we should do something different..."She laughed."Like maybe go for the person next in line so that it would be easier to get to the kage."She smiled.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 pm
(( wow your character recovers quickly ))

"Hmmmm...maybe you're right, but where should we go?"

-Yun is completely changed now and ready to go anywhere-

"how about this, why don't you go check out the village and i'll go to the Raikage. We'll meet back here. So, see ya then."

-he heads off to the raikage's office.-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:09 pm
Kit enterd the hot spring and undressed himself in the changing room. Grabbing a towel he wrapped it around his waist and enterd the mixed springs. Sitting down in the water he removed the towel and threw it off to the side. Letting his body relax in the warm water he just sat there enjoying the hotspring.

(I could REALLY use a girl right about now >.> LOL)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:33 am
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image(How's this Kit? xp )

Kazuo walks up to the hot spring and looks at the building. "Finally some time he got to spend alone." Though he did wonder if he should be helping the shinobi at the gates fight off the beasts, though he knew they could take care of it, plus he didn't want to accidentally hurt anyone. After walking through the building he enters the changing rooms. "This will be good for my new eye." Kazuo takes off all of his clothing and equipment revealing his naked body along with his face and sharingan eye. He could feel the chakra being sucked from his body since he was now using it and it wasn't covered. So he wouldn't lose chakra just from relaxing and so no one would see his face he grabs a towel and wraps it around his head covering his eye and lower face revealing only the upper part of his nose and his right eye. He wraps a towel around his waist and steps out into the springs. He scans the area and notices a few people relaxing, even someone he saw at the training grounds. He walks out and shuts the door, he decides not to bug him so he slides into the springs accross from the boy. He folds his towel that was around his waist and places it on his head. He sinks into the water up to the point where no one could see his face then he folds the towel up so it was just covering his left eye. He smiles, the water was hot and relaxing. He enjoyed these moments, and he also wondered if the Sannin exams would be coming soon. The thought of him being Sannin made him smile too, or even being the Raikage. Being that Raikage was his ultimate dream.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:58 pm
(Your not a girl >.>)

Kit looked at t boy and noticed the towel. Activating the first stage of his kekkai genkai he read his chakra signature. He had an implant sharingan that was the first thing that Kit had noticed. second was the boys chakra level along with his muscle tone. within a few seconds Kit had guaged this boys ability to fight and everything. turning off his kekkai genkai he sank somewhat in the hot water and closed his eyes.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image(Pervert!)

Kazuo notices the boy staring at him and gives him a strange look. Is this kid checking me out? Am I in the wrong spring? He ponders this as he covers his private spot a little nervous as to why the boy was looking at him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:02 pm
(only on the weekends)

Kit closed his eyes aemained silent feeling the warm water.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 pm
((Hahaha c: saturday? or sunday?))
Hikari had just been dissed. :c Noticing the two guys in the hot spring she definately didn't want to stay here.So she skipped off looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:19 pm
Kazuo takes slow breathes enjoying every moment of relaxation. His mind driftes away from the thoughts of what was happening at the gates and he now enters his own world. The cloud village hot springs is one of Kazuos favorite places to go.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:11 am
Kit stood in the water and wrapped the towel around his waist getting out he stepped into the changing room and sighed. Putting on his clothes and ninja equipment he paid for his time in the spa and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 am
A loud explosion could be heard, and suddenly people could see a mushroom cloud erupt from where the puppet show as, flames licked the sky as they flickered with delight at the amount of oxygen. If anyone tryed to go in the would see a nondescribt burning body. The flames rushed towards other buildings.  

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 am
As Kazuo was in the springs he could feel tremors coming from the puppet workshop as if an explosion was about to occur. He quickly reacts and jumps out of the springs wrapping his towel around his waist. As he ran towards the source the explosion he made handsigns after biting his thumb and making it bleed and wiping it on his hand. He slaps it on the top of a roof and a large Cloud of smoke appeared, he was already almost to the source.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff