Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:00 pm
((oh it's ok, I just needed credit, I fine with it for now, thankyou :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:09 pm
((Well you got it...and now you offically scare me XD. And thats without the sake to lol))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:32 pm
kira comes in and looks around. argh no one here....

she leaves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 pm
Cherry walked up to the cafe and walked inside. She sat down at a nearby table and let out a breath and smiled. I can finally learn some fire jutsus from Neko. She thought to herself and kept smiling.
((snap and i haven't posted in long time 0_0 lol))

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:07 pm
Kiyoshi appeared next to Cherry in a flash of lightning. "Hey how the new Chunin girl doing." He said with a smile and a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:12 pm
"I'm doing very good." She smiled, looking down at the table, then put her elbow on the table and put her hand on her cheek. "I need Neko to teach me fire though, and would like Susumu to teach me some more medical jutsus." Cherry glanced up at him and smiled a little bigger.  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:18 pm
"Well I know fire to little missy." He said holding up his hand and his fingertips lite up with fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:24 pm
Cherry opened her mouth in surprise then after a minute smiled a little. "Oh, well that's awesome Kiyoshi but I would really love it if Neko would teach me. Not that I have anything against you or anything."  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:27 pm
Kiyoshi closed his hand and the fire disappeared. "Yeah, yeah, everyone always wants someone else." He sighed and you could see his sad expression since he wasn't wearing his mask.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:32 pm
Cherry felt bad and looked down at the table. She couldn't stand to see someone sad like that. "Well she really wanted to teach me fire so...." She looked back up to him and realized something then sat up. "You wear your mask when your around other people......but now your not wearing it. Why not?"  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:34 pm
Kiyoshi looked at her. "Because you like me without it, and I like seeing you happy is all." He smiled at little at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:38 pm
Cherry looked down and smiled. She felt her cheeks warm and put both her hands on her cheeks and knew she was blushing. "Oh."  

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:41 pm
"Yeah, your the only one I take my mask off for so yeah." Kiyoshi said letting Cherry know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 pm
"I feel special now." She laughed a little and rubbed her cheeks a little then took her hands down. Cherry let out a breath and smiled a bit to herself. Wow, I'm the only one he takes his mask off for... She glanced up at him for a second then looked back down at the table. and I'm glad  

Runs_With_Knifes

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games