Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:59 am
He went over and whispered to the other male, "I really don't want to follow her cat...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:22 am
((Mmmmm...incest...now why would you imply that I'd be into that, dear Mem? After all, I'm more into the maiming and torturing of innocents...and the not-so-innocent. *lightly glances towards Mem at the last statement* twisted ))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:42 am
((Poor Sui-san. After all this time, and he still doesn't like cats. xd

Ang, behave. There are children in this thread.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:09 am
((*happens to be one of those children* People are scary... xd ))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:22 am
( gonk I just give up now for Sui and women. I still want him to be paired so now I'm just gonna see randomly which girl would be best suited for him... whoever it would be xd *hates plans* Then if I ever make a final decision, I'll just PM that user

*sigh* I'm tired~ *goes to sleep* )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:08 pm
((Poor Sui. Maybe he just wasn't meant to fall in love with a girl, lol. j/k. He needs someone just as pretty as he is. xd

But seriously though... Maybe an older girl would suit him? confused He seems like the sort that needs someone to take care of him everyone once in a while...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:11 pm
( Hmm... but then he also likes to protect xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:21 pm
((I LIVE! Awh... Sui needs love. And welcome Angel! I hope you have fun doing your wonderful...evil evil deeds! XD ))

Kaen glanced between Sui and Mi-chan, smiling apologetically to her. Inwardly though, he understood why there wasn't much friendship between the Sakanazoku and the cat. It may have been a tad amusing consdering a fish and a cat were enemies of sorts, however...He would just have to mediate then, wouldn't he?

"That's fine, and if we get lost..." Kaen looked to Mi-chan with a smile. It was very unlikely they'd get lost, but still he showed some curtousy. "You'll be there to help us, right? Will that work?"

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:29 pm
Sui nodded along with Mi-chan and continued to walk with Kaen to where Kuromi is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:40 pm
Mi-chan turned back into her cat form. I'm always the unnaprecciated one... she secretly whined in her head. WAAAAH!~ Kuromi-sama!~
"Yuki onee-chan!~"

"Not you again...Ame." Yuki turned around. "You're always ruining my fun."

"Your fun is my Kuromi-sama's suffering. Of course I have to ruin your fun," Ame said cheerfully. She whacked Yuki with a frying pan. "Now run along and have fun elsewhere."
"One day you won't be able to save Kuromi, you know. She'll die before your very eyes."

"Let's see if I don't find the cure before that onee-chan.~ Now go and burn down buildings or something...or I'll whack you with my frying pan again."

"Why do you always threaten me with that thing?!"

"Because you'd die if I used anything else on you..."

"Hmmm?" Mi-chan's ears picked up the sound of the priestess' argueing. "It's the frying pan argument again..." She sweatdropped. "We're getting closer..."  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:48 pm
"What brought you here anyway?" Sui asked the pink-haired male, "I haven't seen you around these parts... and you don't look like a cat neither.... Also, you can speak to flowers...."

He continued to muse to himself until his well-known smirk formed about his lips, "Dare I say it? Are you hiding something?"

(YAY~ Smirky-confident Sui is back. )

EDIT: YESH! *cheers* Leri stole 1000th post.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:54 pm
((Yay for Leri making the 1000th post in the thread!! whee ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:58 pm
(( xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:14 pm
(( XD Congrats Leri~!... Ohnoes, Kaen is suspected! x3))

Kaen's odd face perked back up, smiling awkwardly. It was an automatic defense to quickened his pace up so that the other male didn't notice his failure in trying to deterr the conversation.

"I actually did come here because I heard something large going on... I-i'm just one of your run-of-the mill travelling entertainers you know!" There was a hollow laugh. "A-anyway! The miss says we're getting closer!"

'The miss' as she was called, was Mi-chan.

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:19 pm
((Mwa ha ha ha! Sui-san needs to torture Kaen's secrets out of him... *brings out the popcorn again* This is fun.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games