Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 pm
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

Laughs and says "Actually the ones you should really look out for are those bulldogs..." remembering the incident just a few hours ago

Yumi blushed and looked up, lowering her violin and shaking slightly. "Uh - I...." She looked back down, holding the instrument close and breathing heavily, "I play solos...but I wouldn't consider myself good...." She started to twiddle with the strings nervously
"No need to be nervous here, no one's judging you, we just want to hear you play!! if you don't feel like playing now, it's fine, maybe next time?" looking at her he says ? "By the way, I haven't caught your name yet, I'm Frosty! what's your name?" while holding out a paw

Yumi looked densely at his paw, not sure what to do with it. Finally she responded in a tiny voice, "Yumi..." and placed a feathered pen in his hand and looked away quickly.
He looks at the feathered pen in his hand and laughs "I wanted to shake your hand.." he lightly takes her hand and shakes it softly "wasn't that easy?"

Freaking out a little then relaxing, Yumi "I...I guess not...." and looked down. This is very scary...Why is he talking to me, do I have something on my face...? "S - sorry..."
"No problem" he says, noticing her expression he says "hey, is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:03 pm
Frosty015

"I...I'm fine." She declared, nearly fainting. I wish it was easy meeting people for the first time...but no, instead I grew up in that wretched place all alone... "Just uh - just very shy." Looking down, she said nothing else.  

Reivynne

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 pm
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

"I...I'm fine." She declared, nearly fainting. I wish it was easy meeting people for the first time...but no, instead I grew up in that wretched place all alone... "Just uh - just very shy." Looking down, she said nothing else.
He puts a hand on her shoulder and says "hey I'm kinda shy too, just not as much as you, don't worry, like what nightshade said "We won't bite!" and I'm not a dark angel like her, so I can't really do anything life draining or something like that..." and laughs "by the way, here's your pen back" holding out the feathered pen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 pm
Peering out the window, Yumi was silent for a few seconds. Finally she stated timidly, "It's not just that..." and took her pen back cautiously. "Th..thank you. Good luck."  

Reivynne

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 pm
Miyaoyumi
Peering out the window, Yumi was silent for a few seconds. Finally she stated timidly, "It's not just that..." and took her pen back cautiously. "Th..thank you. Good luck."

"if you don't mind, maybe you can tell me what else is making you timid?" he said, feeling that she experienced something bad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:40 am
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi

"if you don't mind, maybe you can tell me what else is making you timid?" he said, feeling that she experienced something bad

Keeping her silence, she twiddled once more with her violin. "I really can't." she said - almost to herself.  

Reivynne

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 pm
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

He puts a hand on her shoulder and says "hey I'm kinda shy too, just not as much as you, don't worry, like what nightshade said "We won't bite!" and I'm not a dark angel like her, so I can't really do anything life draining or something like that..." and laughs "by the way, here's your pen back" holding out the feathered pen
*glares at Frost and punches his shoulder* Thanks for making me seem like the freaking devil, dipwad!!! *stands up and goes to the other side of the room cursing under her breath*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

*glares at Frost and punches his shoulder* Thanks for making me seem like the freaking devil, dipwad!!! *stands up and goes to the other side of the room cursing under her breath*
He stands up and follows her, rubbing his shoulder saying "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant to say that I didn't have any scary powers.."  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

He stands up and follows her, rubbing his shoulder saying "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant to say that I didn't have any scary powers.."
*glares at him again* SCARY POWERS!?! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE WORST OF IT!!! *Her eyes start to turn bright red, and she starts to advance on him with her tail bristled. Suddenly her eyes and tail go back to normal and she turns and walks out the door as the bell rings, as she walks out she mutters* dig yourself a deeper hole why don't ya...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 am
XxEmoFurryxX
*glares at him again* SCARY POWERS!?! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE WORST OF IT!!! *Her eyes start to turn bright red, and she starts to advance on him with her tail bristled. Suddenly her eyes and tail go back to normal and she turns and walks out the door as the bell rings, as she walks out she mutters* dig yourself a deeper hole why don't ya...
Shocked by what just happened, he follows her, but returned to his normal shy self "S-sorry.." without even making eye contact with her  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:36 pm
(POST 1000!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:53 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
Shocked by what just happened, he follows her, but returned to his normal shy self "S-sorry.." without even making eye contact with her
*looks at his face and giggles* I accept your apology *smiles and pushes him down the hall to the next class*  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:01 pm
gamerguy121
(POST 1000!!!!!!!!!)

PARTY TIME!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:04 pm
Frosty015
gamerguy121
(POST 1000!!!!!!!!!)

PARTY TIME!!!
User Image

PAAAAAAARTAAAAAAYYYYY! Oh and PM me. Nao.  

gamerguy121

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
*looks at his face and giggles* I accept your apology *smiles and pushes him down the hall to the next class*
He just follows along, still a little shy, he quietly says "w-what's our n-next class?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff