Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:24 pm
Sora raced out of the way of the daggers."Well,that shows so much friendship.And what would you say if i felt like killing him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 am
"Why would you kill him...Anyway I already know were he is he joined you and he is at the base. Not very secretive..." Crystal said as she leaned against a tree getting bored.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:22 pm
Starfire watched as Nightwing walked into he forest and felt worried for him. She than followed him until she spotted him. She walked up to him and said, "Feeling so bad."

~~~~~

Persephone stood on her balcony of her room and looked into the ocean.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:41 pm
Nightwing turned to see Starfire. He did his best to lie though it had always been hard for him to lie to Starfire. "No... Well actually yeah..." He gave up on the lie.

~~

Bloodbane levitated up into the air and went to speak with Peresphone. He knocked on her door. "Hey, in the mood to attack a Titan?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:47 pm
Starfire walked up to him and placed her hand on his cheak, "Please don't. I know reason to be but you must show some happiness."

~~~~~~~~~

Persephone walked to the door, opened it and said, "Sure."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:03 pm
"I hate Italius.But if it means we have one more on our team,its great.Look,the titans get in the way of our plans and we have to kill all of you.Im real sorry,but we can keep you as slaves, too."Sora said."Now,im not going to kill you guys now,because im tired and i dont want to break a sweat,o.k?"he said,walking away.  

l_uke

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:08 pm
Gemini sat up on a rock and said, "This sucks." She than moved her hair out of her face with her hand.

Electra watched from trees and thought to herself, 'Looks like that didn't kill her.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:09 pm
Crystal rolled her eyes. She snapped her fingers making the ground underneath him sink and locked under the cement. "Have fun getting out."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Gemini than sat next to Raven and as Raven meditated or something. Gemini didn't seem all happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:20 pm
Raven opened her eyes to see Gemini. "What's wrong, Gemini?" She asked, sensing the unhappiness coming from her.

~~

Nightwing shrugged. "I suppose, but I can't... It's all my fault Italius turned evil."

~~

Bloodbane grinned. "Great. I was getting a bit restless. Go and see if anyone else wants to tag along." He walked over to Fang's door. "Hey, Fang wanna tag along with me and Persephone as we go and attack some Titans?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:23 pm
Fang opened his door quick. "I would gladly come." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:25 pm
Bloodbane grinned. "Good. Let's get going."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm
Persephone looked spotted Trixie and asked, "Want to attack the Titans?"

~~~~~~~

Starfire wished she could do something to help Nightwing but what.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 pm
((Trixie is still with Sora))

Trixie walked over to Sora trapped and grabbed his hand and teleported them out back to the base.

Crystal rolled her eyes when the disappeared. She walked up to Haru. "Are you ok?"

Fang smirked. "Ok."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:54 pm
Bloodbane saw Trixie and Sora get back. "If you two want to come along to fight the Titans, let's go." He then teleported into the trees surrounding the resting spot of the Titans.

Nightwing kicked another loose pebble. "I don't know what to do about Italius... I don't want to fight him, but if we meet in battle, we'll have to."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games