Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:22 pm
katsuro just look at zann and took out his newly found dark sword. the sword had a mist of darkness around it. it also had an eye on the end of the hilt. the eye was turning all around, looking at it's surroundings. "what? you want to fight? then come at me. your clan will soon pay for what they did to my parents" he said as his wings where flapping alittle bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:24 pm
((long story to explain, it was something from a long time ago in the story plot))
Destiny heard him as her ears twitched and she whispered right back at him."Great, another person wanting my head, good luck with that" she rolled her eyes and continued to watch the fight.  

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 pm
Sypher this time couldn't help himself from laughing out loud "Oh, thats a good one, I don't want your head I just need a reason to settle down". He smiled as his plan was nearly finished. His bone now stretched out through the raikages office and towards the man with the sword drawn.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:30 pm
((...wonder why everyone is hitting on girls nowadays.. seriously ...undress no jutsu....))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:32 pm
Destiny looked at him and cocked her head to the side looking at him in confusion. "What?" she blinked a couple of times before getting a bit red. "What do you mean by "settling down?""  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:34 pm
Sypher grinned and spoke "Well obviously I cant fight for the rest of my life." He turned his head to gaze into the sky as if looking into the future.  

M o k i F a i r y

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm
((Havock--why not just turn Yonbi and poison the whole inside of the barrier? There's no way to escape that...
And everyone's hitting on girls because there ARE no girls in this guild...Seriously we are having a lack of females here))

Zann said nothing as he took a step towards Katsuro, placing a hand on his shoulder. The hand was surrounded with chakra (it doesn't do anything, it's not an attack).
"Katsuro Kamisama," Zann said quietly beside his ear, scoffing at the word "Kamisama" as he spoke,
"Why do you try and fight, to avenge your family, when you know you have no hope of matching up to me? Are you so prepared to die as the last remaining Kamisama?" He said in a sneering voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:38 pm
((i dont want to kill him right away...undress no jutsu... oh and my good buddy ze cuttlefish))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:41 pm
(( oh wow.... last time we were having a shortage of males lolz!!!))
She blushed a bit and looked at him like he was crazy. " You just met me.. and you threatned to kill me and...." she hits her head with her palm. "Are you loosing your mind or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:41 pm
katsuro just smirk at the words. "only words. you better back them up when we have our fight. o are you to scared to fight me?" he said, looking at him in the eyes. "we where friends. but your clan did something i will never forgive. i was left alone for many years. i was split up with my sister and never saw her until now. but if you dont want to fight, i understande." he said  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:45 pm
((well cuttlefishy no one cares ...))

Outside the barrier a man with a 5 year old kid on his back walked towards the office.
"what did i miss?" He said as he fixed his hair...no one would recognize him it was a double of zeramaru. He was much younger and his hair was still black and he was not pale yet and wore a mask crossing half of his face downwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:46 pm
Sypher kept on smiling "Well I am an insane man with a bounty, but that hasn't stopped me yet. I dont care if im rushing it I just feel as though I will die soon" He had a sad look in his purple eyes.  

M o k i F a i r y

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:50 pm
Sypher turned towards the man and his eyes shot up. "Oh my, are you a puppet or the real." He got up immediately and held out a bone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:51 pm
"Well as a ninja you should have that feeling every single moment of your life, just to keep on guard -n-all, but.. uhm Im sorry but im not really like that, it takes time for me to get to know a person before i make such a committment, right now, we don't even live in the same village either. Ive come to see someone that my village talks about, see if he really is an enemy like they say he is."
Destiny sat up and sighed her tail wrapping around her as she rested her head on her hand that was using her knee as a table(or whatever).  

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 pm
Destiny stopped talking and just looked to the battle that was going on first.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games