Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:44 pm
Luo got on the docks and left in his uncles boat for Salamander Island.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:06 pm
Luo's clone arrived with Luo on the docks with the small row boat. It picked Luo up, and carried him to his house to be treated.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:36 pm
Hero dragged mizukami behind him swearing "Hey guys... Sorry i am la...."Hero placed mizukami on his back and looked around then headed to Luo's place  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 pm
Zane finally arrived from his rigourous training in the Bamboo Forest. He looked around and smelled the ocean air the moment he stepped foot on the docks. "I'm back...well it's time to get started!" Zane exclaimed as he dispeled the clone that was supposed to be at the academy. "Lets do this!" Zane exclaimed as he ran towards the boat that his father had told him about.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:54 pm
*walks to the dock and has two envelopes in my hand. Ties on sperate birds, one for Luo one for Zane* Please, find them. *releases the birds*

Luo's note: Luo, I hope this letter finds you well. I just wanted to know how you are. Nothing exciting has happened in the mist in a while. Trying to get some training done. Please write back..i am alone.

-Luna

Zanes note: Zane, I hope this finds you well. Its been quite in the mist without you yelling all the time. Hope you have gotten stronger. :3 Please write back..for I am alone  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:21 pm
The monkey spotted Luna on the docks, crawled up her legs and stood on her shoulder. The monkey handed Luna the vial of blood and the note written by Zane.

Dear Luna,

I'm sorry for leaving you alone, it won't happen again. I've been through quite a bit over the last few days. But anyways, I'm currently in the Hyoton Dojo. You can't come in because you don't posses the bloodline but all you have to do is spread the blood on the vial on the keystone at the gate. That will get you in. It's a vial of my blood. I hope to see you soon!

Zane Shimizu  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:47 pm
*scratches the monkeys head lovingly* Thank you dear friend.Well off to see Zane then *smiles and takes off*  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:38 pm
Z got off of the boat that an old man had "offered" him at will. Z walked on to the dock and began to walk towards the village.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 am
Z jumped in to the boat and began to paddle away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:08 pm
Zane jumped on one of the boats and went on his way.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Minato landed at the docks and took a boat to vertigo isle  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm
"Whew it's good to be back!" exclaimed Zane as he got off the boat and landed on the docks. "Well time to head on home but first..." Zane muttered the jutsu and created a water reflection clone. "I'm going home, you check out the village!" The two parted ways.  

BluewolfofMibu

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm
Kashiim and Sky had landed at the docks. "Well Sky, what say we go see Oroami?" He asked her. She looked at him, closing her eyes in and pulled her lips back over her teeth, indicating a 'yes'. Blood still stained the her back fur. "I'm sure that Oroami will be angry about that." He said, pointing at the blood. She simply sniffed off the statement and walked to Oroami's office. Kashiim followed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:03 am
Luo rowed into the dock with the small rental boat, and sighed getting out. He was glad to be back from his short trip.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:09 am
Luo sat next to his uncle's boat waiting for Zane.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games