Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:27 pm
"I'll most likely break the Bond once Ethin returns," she informed him calmly. "It will be easier to have another Warder nearby. I wish I could believe you, Cobain, but..."
She trailed off a bit wistfully, her deceptive coldness slipping for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:53 pm
"Please don't do that, Kiae." Cobain begged, shaking his head violently. "I promise, I'm better. I slipped for a little, but I'm in control again. I promise. Please..." He asked again.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:56 pm
Kiae's face twisted in pain for a second before she shrugged and began to turn away from her Warder. "When you carry something like that with you, it never gets better," she said, something in her tone suggesting she understood far better than he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:04 pm
"They killed my family, Kiae." Cobain said, suddenly defensive. "I regret losing control, but if I had to do it again I would do it just the same way." He caught Kiae's shoulder as she turned. "More than anything, I was afraid of losing myself again and losing you in the process. I know that's not going to happen now. Please, believe me Kiae."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 pm
Kiae stared at him for a long moment before pulling free from his grip regretfully, shaking her head. "I have to inform the Tinkers what happened," she said, her voice strained. "After that, I'm leaving everyone alone for a little bit."
Ignoring his words, she strode off towards the camp, her shoulders sagging as if there was a weight on her shoulders too heavy for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:13 pm
Cobain hesitated, wanting to follw her but unsure as to whether she wanted to be followed. "I'm here for you, Kaie." He called after her. "Whether you break the Bond or not, I'll still be here for you."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:19 pm
She turned her head to glance at him over her shoulder, but disappeared into the trees without replying, shrugging slightly.
Returning to the Tinker camp, she realized they knew already what had happened and wished she could hide in shame. Charu approached her slowly, cane aiding him.
"We bear you no ill will, Kiae," he assured her. "We did what was necessary to aid you, and regret nothing. Don't look so sad, we Tinkers were able to die an honorable death once more," he added with a sad smile.
Her eyes filled with tears at the fact that the old man, who had just lost family because of her, was comforting her. It was too much to bear. "I'm so sorry," she choked out, escaping the camp as quickly as possible, burning with shame and sadness.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:33 pm
"But will you still be here for me..." He started to ask himself sadly, then shook his head violently. Cobain admonished himself sharply, muttering to himself.
He was sitting cross-legged, studying the broken weapon when he sensed Kiae's hurt. "Nothing good will come of both of us feeling like we do." He sighed, standing up. He tossed away the pieces of his bardiche- they represented a part of his life that was over now- and headed in the direction where he sensed Kiae was.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:37 pm
"So, I'm going to lose another Warder," she thought, having hid herself in a hollowed-out trunk and staring at the sky dimly. "And he wants to go back to Sevran...so that will be that. The end of another chapter."
Her thoughts concluded themselves grimly, and she shook her head. "I can't leave the Tinkers, and I can't stay. Bloody hell, what am I supposed to do now?" she hissed, having been caught completely off-guard by the attack and having no idea what do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 pm
Cobain passed Kaie, then blinked. The Bond told him that she was behind him now. He looked around, befuddled, and then realized where she was as he heard her voice. He couldn't help but grin a bit as he peered down into the tree trunk. "Playing squirrel?" He asked with more casualty than he really felt.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 pm
"It's a simpler life," she retorted dryly, looking at him briefly but showing no signs of moving. She had thought she was masking the Bond rather well, but stress never helped her abilities to hide.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm
"It does appear to be so." Cobain noted, nodding solemnly. "I hope squirrels aren't afraid of spiders." He mused as he spotted one in the tree.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:00 pm
Kiae narrowed her eyes, in no mood for ugly little freaks of nature to bother her. A gesture was all that was needed for the creature to go up in a small flame.
"All better," she said flatly, coming out reluctantly and brushing herself off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:31 am
((No one has posted in a while...Are we disbaning this thread?))  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:40 pm
(No, I haven't had any internet [any computer period] since then until right now at college, and I think Hippie forgot about it since I wasn't on. Feel free to kick things back!)  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games