Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:01 pm
Matt picked up his phone again, seeing that it was Toyo, he smiled.
"Wait, Toyo, are you in the hallway? I can hear you," Matt trailed off opening the door.
His parents had brought the rest of his things and he'd just finished putting it all away and he'd set up a few things.
For instance his t.v., and his computer. There were a few other things, too.
The room felt more homey.
In the hallway, Matt hung up.
"Hey, what're you up to?" he asked, leaning against the door frame.

-----

Kyoko pulled her dress off, over her head. She was turned on now, and was ready for this.
Her hands fumbled with the buttons on his jeans, but she managed to get it undone, and pulled them off.
Why did clothes have to be so difficult?
Kyoko pulled Mori down on top of her, kissing him full on the lips.
It felt so long since she'd been able to kiss him like this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:06 pm
[[You haven't posted for Mayumi lately have you? There's a whole lot I missed over the week lol sweatdrop ]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:07 am
Toyo smiled. Matt looked so comfortable.
"just leaving from seeing Nori, he fell asleep.." She said, moving towards his door. They were a foot apart now.
---
Mori felt like smiling, but he held it in. smiling would mean ruining this kiss. It felt like it had been forever since he slept with Kyoko.
[[cccccceeeeeennnnnsssssooooorrrrrr]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 am
After writing in her diary, Maiko closed the leather bound book and placed it under her pillow. She then undressed and slipped into her pajamas. Sitting back down on her bed she laid her body down and looked up at the ceiling. She blinked a few times trying to think about anything. Ever since she started her education at Host Rose High, it had been a rather difficult time for her. Even though she is afraid of people, she longs to have a friend other than her brother. But to gain a friend is through socializing and Maiko isn’t good at socializing. A few minutes have passed and her eyes began to feel rather heavy. Slowly her eyelids began to close and soon she drifted off into a deep slumber.

Meanwhile, Mamoru was in his room looking through all the books he had borrowed from the library. He wanted to figure out how his father toyed with Maiko’s body in order for her to have healing ability. He flipped through all the pages of each book and so far he found nothing. Running a hand through his hair, he began to feel rather frustrated. He wanted to help his sister return to normal but first he has to find out how it all came to be. Maybe he should get a sample from one of the werewolves at school, that’s if they will even let him. Mamoru thought that he could ask Travis but the young man was a bit too, aggressive even for Mamoru. Placing the books under his bed, he began think of a way to help his sister. Maybe if he goes back home and fiddle around in his father’s laboratory he may stumble upon something. But the problem is, when was the best time to go home while he’s father wasn’t around.

However, his thoughts were rudely disturbed when someone entered the room. It was the new student Jaylen. Mamoru wasn’t too fond of the boy since he was always flirting with every girl he encounters. Plus he seemed to be full of himself most of the time. He noticed that he had a smirk on his face and he settled himself on his bed which was across from Mamoru’s bed. “Sup dude” he said to Mamoru who replied with a simple hello. Jaylen began to think about Mayumi and their little encounter at the library. He wondered if she had told Travis about their little kiss but even if she did tell him, Jaylen wasn’t afraid of Travis. Jaylen actually couldn’t wait to see Mayumi again, there were a little more things that he wanted to do to her. Perhaps he can even ask her out.

S y n t h L i x x

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 am
Matt noted her stepping forward, so he stepped aside.
"Oh, you can come in," Matt said, and closed the door behind her.
"What happened to him? When I got here I was told he was in the hospital and he got home this morning?"
Matt was curious as to what injury had hospitalized him.

-----

Kyoko's head rested on Mori's chest, her left leg wrapped around his. Her hand rest palm down, also on his chest.
It'd been quite an experience. And her stomach felt a little funny, but that was normal.
"Moriki, i love you," Kyoko whispered, wrapping her arms around him.

With Kyoko turning seventeen in a few weeks, that meant in just under a year, she could be married.
But would she, so young?
Would it be with Mori?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 am
Toyo hadnt intended on coming in, but she did anyways. She walked in, sitting in a chair.
"He got beat up." She said, looking at her hands, fumbling with the clip on her bag. She noticed that Matt's room was actually rather clean. Almost everything was in english. Toyo had learned to read english at her elementary school.
--
Mori closed his eyes. I love you. Those three magic words. Mori didnt know what to say. Usually when girls said 'I love you', he broke up with them. AS soon as it got that deep, he was out. But things with Kyoko were different, and he didnt want to lose her. Did that mean he wanted to marry her? He was only 18, graduating this year, and he was thinking about marriage? What if Kyoko got pregnant? This was the first time they hadnt used a condom, and what would happen then?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 am
Mayumi had ended up in the hospital about two days longer. Her parents had come in twice and she'd visited with them. They'd met Travis, and had told her he seemed like a nice boy.
Mayumi wasn't sure how they really felt about him. But she'd told them she loved him a lot, so of course they didn't press on it.
She hadn't told them she'd imprinted on him, her father would have flipped.
Travis hadn't said much about her parents to her, but she was sure he'd thought a lot.
The only thing she had to wear back to school was a brace on her left arm. Also, she'd be taking a few medications, only for a few weeks.
Really, Mayumi thought she was very fortunate to be a werewolf, otherwise she wouldn't have healed as quickly.

Mayumi came out of the bathroom, dressed in some clothes her parents had bought her to wear home.
"I'm ready to check out," Mayumi said to Meg, her nurse who'd been waiting in the room with Travis while she changed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:43 am
"Ahh, that's too bad," Matt frowned, "Well, I hope he continues to get better."
Matt had heard from Kyoko that Nori and Toyo were fairly close, and she wasn't sure if they'd go out or not. Nori seemed to be having second thoughts.
"Just curious...you and Nori aren't going out, are you?" Matt asked, his cheeks burning a slight pink.
"Sorry, that's none of my business. Excuse me." Matt shook his head.

-----

Kyoko sat up, glancing around for her clothes. Her underwear was on his night stand. She grabbed it, slipping them on. They were pink booty shorts with white polka dots and little buttons on the front. To be honest, Kyoko had a nice sized butt. Not too big, but it sure wasn't little.
There was a mini fridge in the corner, and being rather thirsty Kyoko got up to go get a drink.
We didn't use a condom this time. Oh my gosh. She thought, a little worried.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:42 am
Azera walked up to the school nodding to herself. It looked like it would be an ok place for a werewolf like herself to take classes. She just wondered how many other students where also like her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 am
[[omfg, kyoko stole my underwaer, no joke.]]
Toyo looked up. She smiled.
"Oh, no, its fine," She said. Her and Nori were't going out. He hesitated with her, for whatever reason. "No, we arent going out. Why are you so curious?" She asked, smiling playfully.
---
Mori naturally watched Kyoko's figure walk around to his mini-fridge. He slipped his boxers back on, looking at the clock.
"are you gonna stay here?" He asked, it was around 8:00 already.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am
Matt pursed his lips, knowing that she'd figured something.
"I dunno, I just- well.. I guess I'm rather fond of you, Toyo." Matt finally spat it out.
The last time Matt had told a girl he liked her, she'd made out with him, then the next day was hanging around some other guy.
Toyo wouldn't be like that would she? Then again, he didn't know her all that well.
I shouldn't get my hopes up. Matt thought.

-----

Kyoko took a sip of the Arizona Green Tea that was in his fridge.
"Nah, I'm going to go back to my room. Don't want people seeing me come out of here in the morning. They'll suspect it, immediately," Kyoko said, setting the can back in the fridge.
Kyoko crawled back on top of him, straddling her knees across his hips. Holding his face, Kyoko leaned in kissing him deeply. It felt so amazing; his lips against her's.
"I've got to go, my dorm monitor was pissed that I got back so late last night," Kyoko pulled back, and grabbed her bra from underneath a pillow, putting it on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 am
Toyo didnt know what to say. Not that many guys liked her, and the ones that did all looked like NASA nerds. Well, besides Nori.
She bit her bottom lip. Matt was hot. But she didnt really know him. She just met him today and he's already confessing to her? Is that how they did it in England?
"Oh, really?" Was all she could really say. But she was smiling, and blushing.
---
Mori sighed, it had been forever since they really slept together too. And not in that sense.
"Okay..Well do you want to meet up for breakfast? I'll be up in the morning, promise." He said, smiling. He was sitting up now.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:33 am
"I'm sorry, Toyo. This is really sudden. I- don't worry about it. It's just you've been very kind to me, and I admire you for it," Matt explained.
He probably freaked her out.
"And you are, in fact, very pretty," he complimented.

-----

"Yeah, that'd be nice," Kyoko smiled at him, slipping her shoes on. She picked up her bag, and looked in the mirror trying to make her hair look less of a mess.
Before she moved for the door, she sat on the edge of Mori's bed, giving him one last kiss. It was sweet and short.
"I love you," She said, her hand caressed his cheek.
"I'll see you tomorrow," Kyoko said, heading out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am
Toyo smiled, standing up. Her bag slung around her shoulder.
"Oh, no, its fine." She said, "What time is it?" She added. "Its getting really dark outside, and i dont want to miss curfew.." She said. It was really almost 8:45. Curfew was nine, when they locked the doors.
---
Mori smiled, "Love you." He said, then Kyoko was gone.
He sighed, laying back in bed, shoving a pillow in front of his face.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:47 pm
Matt nodded, "Yeah, you'd better go."
Getting up, Matt opened the door for her.
"I'll see you tomorrow," He said, as she walked out the door.

-----

Kyoko ran into Toyo in the lobby, and she figured Toyo had been with Nori.
I have a feeling he's going to break her heart. Poor girl.
"Toyo, walk back to our room with me?" Kyoko asked, Toyo just a little ahead of her.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games