Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:10 pm
Rose chuckled and kissed him on the cheek, "Joking." She then stopped jumping up and down on the bed and said, "Uh.. you and I both..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:14 pm
"I want some really cool looking Trunks" he said imagining what he wanted them to look like  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:15 pm
"I don't know..." Rose said, "My dad only ever took me when I was little." She said with a smile, "Should I go for a full one piece or a two pieced bikini?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:22 pm
He sat and thought for a minute If i say two peice then other guys will be checking her out and if i say one peice it would pretty much stop them from looking depending on what she picks out and then i wouldnt get to look either Haseo shook th thoughts away Man i get jelous to easy,........... and i sound like a perv  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:23 pm
Rose looked at him questioningly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:25 pm
Haseo looked up at her with a guilty face "Dosent matter to me" he said just because he couldnt make up his mind  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:28 pm
Rose nodded, "I'll guess I'll go for two piece then... ant idea where the beach is?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:31 pm
"Thats where you come in at...... you can use your portal thingie to take us to any beach in the world"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:35 pm
"That..." Rose said thinking it over, "...is a good idea. We'll head to the store now. And we'll meet here in thirty minutes... minimum." She added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:41 pm
30 minute Time skip

Haseo walked back into the house wearing his new swimming trunks, he looked around and saw that Rose still wasnt home so he went and put on a plain black muscle shirt and sat on the couch to wait for her "I should have known better to just let her go to the store alone, ill be here waiting all day and night"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:46 pm
Rose waltz into the house twenty minutes late, "I'm sorry..." She said, "I-I-I got carried away!" She smiled as she went into the room, and dressed her self into the two piece and wore a tank top on top, and a mini-black skirt and came outside. "Did you set everything we need up yet?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm
He looked at her blankly "Ummm what all are we taking? i dont need anything ill be fine"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:56 pm
"Oh wait.. we're going to have to buy everything... i might have a blanket and i needs an umbrella," she said nodding, "That's all necessary."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:57 pm
"ok.... so two beach towels and an umbrella right?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:58 pm
Rose nodded.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games