Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:46 pm
"Then I guess eternal suffering is the thing to do these days. I'll make every day of your life so miserable you'll be begging me to kill you!" Seraphiel snarled and crushed him again. She started sending telepathic signals to KoTari about what was going on.

"I see..." KoTari sighed in aggravation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:48 pm
Genkuro screamed in pain mentally, 'S-stop...please...I'll be stuck to your...foot...soon...please...no...please...' He felt so weak...and he hated feeling like that.

Angelus said, "What is wrong now?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:53 pm
"Well, Seraphiel's going to put that Kitsune through eternal suffering. And trust me, she'll do it too. She's normally calm and gentle, but when someone she's attached to is threatened..." KoTari let the sentence hang with another sigh.

"Going to talk then? I have a nice dimension filled with nice small spears to impale you with if you answer incorrectly. They might not kill you, but they hurt enough to get the message across," Seraphiel growled. She was prepared to stomp him yet again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:55 pm
Genkuro looked at her oddly, 'You do know that stuff will not hurt a dark kitsune like me right? Not much will...in fact you stomping on me is the worst physical pain I have felt in years...' Genkuro's eyes widened after he said that...God he needed to learn when to shut up. 'I don't know! I don't know where she is...' Although he knew very well where she was.

Angelus said, "How exactly would she accomplish that?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:05 pm
KoTari crossed his arms, "For starters she'll probably beat him to a bloody pulp, then she'll place him within a dimension that crushes all magic from being cast. Inside that dimension...There are a good many torture devices. They are not infused with magic and would cause great physical harm. She's very skilled and knowledgeable of each device's use," He shuddered, like it was a horrid memory of his.

"Then. Off you go to the worst place imaginable. Trust me, you'd love my stepping on you after I'm through," Seraphiel laughed evilly. In her mind she was constructing a pocket reality just for that Kitsune. Her foot went back down on him just because it made her feel better about all this. Her Dragonkin blood was boiling and rational thoughts were not penetrating as well as they should. It's a miracle she's kept her form relatively human so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
Angelus looked at him, "What, it can't be that bad." Angelus was not one to fear anything or anyone...being a God did that though.

Genkuro cried out in pain as he was stepped on again. He could feel his body flatten some and stick a bit to her foot. 'Stop...stop...please...this hurts...'  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:14 pm
"Last chance!" Seraphiel snapped. She had completed the dimension for him. If she didn't get her answers now, she was going to put him through much more suffering than simply being stepped on. It would be a dimension with no escape, and filled with torture mechanisms. They would prove to be much more brutal than this. This was too simple. Seraphiel wanted to drag it out as much as she could. And once he's on the verge of dying, she'll heal his more serious wounds and subject him through it all over again. Day in, day out; never ending.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 pm
Genkuro whimpered and said, 'Alright...alright...she is...' He never finished that sentence...not thinking that she was capable of torturing him painfully. Akari sighed and said mentally to himself, 'Dark kitsunes...immune to nearly all physical damage in exchange for their ability to use illusions.'  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 pm
"Want a sneak peek?!" Seraphiel roared when the Kitsune didn't finish answering. With a snap of her fingers, a piece of metal appeared above the Kitsune. It looked flat to Seraphiel, but on the bottom there were thousands of razor-sharp spikes. It was solid metal with no magic around it. She prepared to drive that through the Kitsune.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:37 pm
Genkuro did the one thing she would not expect. He laughed long and hard at her. 'You think...this scares me!? That won't hurt me at all!' He looked up as Akari said to Seraphiel mentally, 'That won't hurt him at all. Genkuro was the physically strongest kitsune in our clan. Nothing physical ever hurt him. This is the first time I ever have seen him in pain.'  

SNDarkangel

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:37 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
The gust of wind hardly affected Pre's clothing, like she was a ghost. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow again, but said nothing. She followed along quietly.

"You think that me acting human is abit strange?" he asked looking back at her. He always did this to keep himself from getting killed and yet she could walk out her without being question. James felt a bit annoyed but thought nothing of it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:43 pm
Pre chuckled, "No, don't worry. I don't know what's irritating you, but don't worry," She said.

"So blunt instruments will do the trick? Of course! They hurt much more than sharp ones, because it takes much more force to break the flesh and usually crushes bones first!" Seraphiel had an epiphany of sorts. She flipped the piece of metal over. The needles on the metal slab disappeared and left only a surface with rolling bumps on it, "How about now? How rude of me to try and kill you now when I promised you eternal suffering!" She said with an evil smile, "Perhaps since you are a dark Kitsune, maybe you need to light to brighten your day!" She appeared to glow.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:46 pm
Genkuro screamed as the light hit him and he looked up at the slab nervously. 'If I talk...do you promise on your honor not to torture me...in that dimension or with that slab?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 pm
"I need to stop changing my aura so much.....I cant hide it from you two" he commented before continuing the walk. Still felt a bit irritated that she didnt have to act human but also a bit curious as to how they actually see his aura change so rapidly  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:49 pm
Pre laughed, "I'm sorry. It's rude of us to do that. Tea finds it particularly amusing, but it didn't really bother me. If you don't like us doing that, just say so and we'll stop okay?" She said.

"That all depends on Akari's good grace," Seraphiel said and waited for Akari to finalize her resolve.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games