Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:33 am
Some Might Say...
"I don't find myself believing you" Chronarch replied. "Do I have to beat your skull in to get you to tell me the truth? I have said nothing that would suggest I am doing anything detrimental to any plans you might have. While you might be telling the truth, the signs of deceit leave me believing otherwise." The knight pulled his mace into his grip under the cape, ready to react should the scientist attempt to do something with the sword at his throat.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:40 am
"Well you are not exactly being clear," The scientist said, "You barge in here, kill our guards, and attack me. Then you want answers. I was willing to give you whatever information you needed and let you be on your way. But you threw it back in my face. So tell me again; what are you really here for?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:57 am
Some Might Say...
They were at a stale mate. Each thought the other to be hiding something and playing under adverse motives. While Chronarch believed it all a ruse to make him believe it was all innocent, but had no proof but instinct. "Perhaps you are right. Perhaps I made the wrong... impression." Chronarch agreed, "Although that is really and abridged version. Your actions are more confusing. You lock me out, threaten me with guards when I try to affirm a statement, and then are suddenly willing to give me all the knowledge at your disposal. That and the fact that the door keeper spoke with more authority than the alleged leader."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:04 am
"That 'door keeper' happens to by my aide, and I have told him that he could make decisions on my behalf in case I am busy, which I was," The scientist motioned his head to the mountain of paperwork that was on his desk, "We don't like it when people try to barge into the Academy unannounced, and with the recent break in we have to take extra precautionary measures."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:09 am
Some Might Say...
"Now why would people be trying to break in." Chronarch asked.Suddenly he felt a very familiar presence. "About time..." He muttered, "What? No? Really? A lab could..?" He looked up at the scientist when he realized he had been speaking aloud.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:12 am
The scientist's eyes narrowed, "Then you are here to spy afterall," He said in a dark tone.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:14 am
Some Might Say...
"Hm?" Chronarch mused, "Now just what would make you say that?" HE continued to listen to both the scientist and the presence. What he was hearing didn't seem possible.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:15 am
"Then who else are you talking to besides me?" The scientist said, "Your 'master' again?" His voice sounded cold.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:21 am
Some Might Say...
"Of course." Chronarch replied, remaining silent for a second, "my master apologizes for being unable to come in person. He also wonders if a piece of information he has gathered from one of his... less cooperative servants it true." Despite the coldness of the scientist's voice, the knight remained toneless and polite. He wondered when the man would lower his blade, the threat was losing the fear value it never had.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:24 am
"And what information would that be?" The scientist asked. He wasn't about to let this one go just yet.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:32 am
Some Might Say...
"Kir, the black winged angel from the recent war. His origins were here?" Chronarch asked. Magic being born from science it didn't make sense. But then, the knight had trouble believing the fact that science had trapped souls in stone.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:36 am
"Kir?" The scientist was genuinely confused, "We had no one here under that name..." He pondered this. A black winged Angel that's been causing an uproar recently? "You mean KIERAN?" He guessed. The names were very similar. Kir was like a pet name of Kieran. If that was who this person was talking about, then this could be the only reason why he's here.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:41 am
Some Might Say...
"I thought that was the dragonkin, but probably, yes." Chronarch replied. His knowledge was from his master, who got it from yet another secondhand source, so it was probably quite flawed. But the scientist knew what he was talking about. "If science of that level could impact so greatly, I don't think my assumption that something might happen here is too far fetched."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:47 am
"KIERAN is the only thing that we have created that could cause such huge impacts like you are talking about," The scientist withdrew his sword but it remained in his hand, "However, he's not here. We have tried numerous times to subdue him and return him here so we could seal him away, but those attempts have all failed. But he's not here. So there would be nothing here of your interest."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:04 am
Some Might Say...
"So you keep saying. But I would remain in investigation for a while longer to find out whether or not you are lying." Chronarch replied. His master's presence writhed around him. The knight wasn't sure just what his master planned to do, but right now he would obey the orders as they came. The demon didn't fully understand why his master didn't simply take over, but suspected it had to do with the obviousness of his presence when he was in control.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games