Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Keliah looked at Riko. "I dont trust that Alastor guy...how does he know about binders,there are literally a hand full of them in the world and I know Nas and Monet's daughter is one of them. Besides the phoenix force is a cosmic entity, so there is no Aura when I use that" she said to her,making her way back outside towards Kessaris. "You ready to go?" she demanded.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Kessaris smirked at their efforts. At first it seemed as if he was the only one that wanted to go, but circumstance have changed for the better. Still though, he felt out of place asking them to help him with so much. He exited outside silently and gazed at the stars looking for the future. "Don't you think we should wait for the others? Like Chelan and Ricky?"

~~~

"Sounds like a plan Monet. How will we find this crystal? The mines of Alloy and Tenshu a full of them and Kilitia makes them all the time. Us cutting off from them doesn't sound like a smart move anymore."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Riko sighed and whispered to Keliah. "Plus I get really sick around him... I don't know..." She said softly, sighing and shaking her head. "Kessaris come on. Let's go..." She said softly, taking his hand and starting to walk.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Keliah looked at Riko. "Well since captain bighead is gazing at the stars...I say yes it is time that we all move out" she said.

Monet looked at Nas. "Sometimes I swear you dont listen. Lorna...she controls Crystaline materials, she can turn her whole body into diamond...we will get her to make it..." she said. "and as far as Kilitia is concerned, Keliah looks to us as an aunt and uncle" she said smiling.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 pm

"Fine." Kessaris sighed. "Let's go."

~~~

"Okay then. When do you want to make this happen, Monet? Hopefully, Nephilis won't figure this one out early.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Riko took Kessaris hand and started to lead him. She couldn't stand it at the moment as she looked at Kessaris. "I don't trust Alastor... I'm getting more sick by the moment when he is around... feel this.." She put her hand on Kessaris face and it made a sizzling noise. It was because he was warm and she was below freezing.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:05 pm

"That there is something." Kessaris said as her cold hand pierced his face. "He won't be joining us though. The only thing he wants for us to do is to find these things called Residue. This stuff about this Bind material is crucial. I don't know about it. Serenity, do you know anything about this stuff?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Riko growled and walked on, letting go of Kessaris and putting her hands in her jean pockets. She was extremely skinny for her age and her hair was in a braid that when down to her lower back. Riko was temperamental at the time for some reason. She just hated Serenity because of the way Kessaris looked at her.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:26 pm

"Riko I---great..." Kessaris watches as she walks aways and laments his choice of words. Serenity moved near, and his legs became weak, but through it, he hustled to catch up to Riko. "It almost happened again...."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Riko didn't look at him, shaking her head. "It'll happen... I thought it was only about you and me? You seem to be still falling for her charm... like a little puppy for food..." She hissed, looking at him. "Your my boyfriend... I love you but you keep falling for her.." She said softy, sighing and then a smile appeared. "Please... just don't let me go..." Her smile was kind and was like her old self, drawing him in so she didn't have to worry about him.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Keliah continued to walk noticing the awkwardness. She said nothing at all.

Serinity looked at Kessaris. "The bind, is not really a material. I've heard it refered to an ability a few posses,negating powers, as far as residue...it's the reamins of four stones, in powder form...with if ingestid...will give you power unheard of" she said simply.

Monet looked at Nas. "Ill arrange a meeting with Lorna tomorrow..." she said as she sat down on her bed sighing.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:47 pm

"I'm not, but there's something wrong. When I'm near her, it's like I'm being held. Everywhere over my body seems to just...weaken as if...I don't even know. Every inch of me just loosesns...but that doesn't happen with you. What happens between us is real, not aura-crafted. I can look into your eyes, even if when sick and still see a flame. In her's a see an something...black. That's why I'm up here with you and not back there with her." Kessaris says silently to Riko. "Ahh...thanks Serenity." he replies.

~~~

"Indeed. Revenge will be sweet and I can taste it already. I'm coming for you Nephilis....you and your little kingdom."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:54 pm

"Well there you have it..." Riko said softly, taking his hand and kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry I doubted you, love..." She said softly, staying close to him so she could talk to him. "I can't believe Nephilis turned out like that... Alyss said he used to be caring, helped Marcove beat Lilith..." She said softly, shaking her head. "He sure has changed... oh look what I nabbed." She pulled out the book from the library and smiled. "It has everything about Marcove in here... I am in the process of translating it so... I'll see if I can translate the whole thing by the time we get back."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:03 pm

"I don't think Neph did what he did because he's changed. I wouldn't like it if people were taking Terrions from Shale. Besides, Decia was out of place when she made the rule. There was supposed to be a world meeting a year ago, and it was. She forgot to get there and create the world government rule. Bit dumb for blurting out the,'lose your country' thing. And thanks Riko. That will come in extremely handy. Some of the pages are missing, but your a master of several languages...little genius. You'll translate it before we leave the city!" Kessaris exclaimed appreciatively as he draped his arm over Riko's shoulder.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 pm

"This will be my seventh language I think..." Riko was thinking and smiled staying close to Kessaris. "You make me blush a lot..." She said, blushing and giggling a little. She liked it when he commented her. It made her feel better... a lot better. She opened it up to the fifth page and started to speak in a different language. "Pengine Mungu elfu ghali watu. Loosely translated as 'Sometimes called God of Sand and was loved by his people.' It talks about vast power...."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games