Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:40 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan shut his eyes tight and leaned against Ravin. She took off running and he felt like he was on the best roller coaster ever. When they stopped in the meadow he slid off her back. "That was freaking amazing!" He was excited, but he kept his voice quiet. He nodded when she gave him his choices. "I'll stay back." He figured he'd give her some space. He sat down in the soft grass after kissing her on the cheek.

|aww! nights! *(: |
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed softly, glad to know that he hadn't hurt her. That was the best I've ever had. He chuckled and turned sideways pulling her against him, just holding her. "Well, your the first mortal I have ever been with, so I have no comparision. he kissed her neck and laughed softly in her ear. "So, your the best I've ever had too." He looked at the small breakable girl in his arms and felt his heart throb, "God, I love you so much Veronica."

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled up at him. "First mortal or first girl in general?" He kissed her neck and laughed softly into her ear. So, your the best I've ever had too. She felt her heart speed up slightly. Her smile widened. Hunter was looking at her and holding her closer. God, i love you so much Veronica. Veronica's cheeks burned, she was blushing again. Great... She kissed Hunters chin and smiled. "I love you too." More then you could possibly know... She thought.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:01 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

First mortal or first girl in general? Hunter looked at her before he answered. She had been jelous when she thought about other girls just kissing him he was curious to see her reaction, but at the same time he didn't want to drive her off. "Weellll, Promise you won't get mad at me, but, your my first mortal love. I have shared my bed with other vampires before."

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica bit on her bottom lip for a moment, closed her eyes and swallowed her jealousy. Weellll, Promise you won't get mad at me, but, your my first mortal love. I have shared my bed with other vampires before. Slowly, she opened her eyes after he finished and she looked deep into his blue eyes. She really loved him... of course she was jealous that she wasn't his first but with how good he was there was no way he had been a virgin, of course. And plus, god knows this wasn't her first time. "I can't be mad at you, you didn't know me back then." She sighed, "Did you love them?" She couldn't help but ask.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:18 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Did you love them? Hunter sighed as memories washed over him, "One of them...." Of course, she had to go and betray him. Almost got him killed, "But that was before even your Grandparents were born." his kissed her cheek "And I love you now."

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter sighed lightly, Veronica figured there had to have been some connection with atleast a few of the girls. One of them... She swallowed hard, trying to erase her jealousy. He didn't seem as if he wanted to talk about this girl so she just nodded. But that was before even your Grandparents were born. Well, that was a long time ago. She was sure, though, she never had met any of her grandparents. Her dad being the control freak that he is cut off all ties with the outside world for Veronica and her mother.

And I love you now. Hunter kissed her cheek. "And I love you too." She smiled and her nose wrinkled as his lips graced her cheek. "You're so amazing..." She sighed, referring to a few moments ago when they shared the best thing in the world and just to him in general.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

You're so amazing... Hunter laughed a bit, "Not really, you just got lucky and stole my heart before you got to see my bad side." he kissed her sweetly. "And your not so bad yourself." the last part was refering to their session earlier. He glanced at the clock and was surprised to see almost an hour had passed. Time flies when your having fun...

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:49 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"No, Hunter you really are amazing." Veronica smiled up at him. Then he kissed her softly. And you're not so bad yourself. "Oh really? Just not bad?" She faked a hurt expression. She noticed him glance at the clock, she looked over at it too, an entire hour had almost gone by. Veronica sat up and leaned down, turning Hunters face to look at hers, she planted a kiss on his lips, deepened it alittle then pulled away just slightly, her breath was taken away. "I love you." She breathed, relishing in the fact that she had him and none of those other girls did. Hunter Black was hers. All hers.

||aha! i love your last line||
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:59 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I love you Hunter never got tired of hearing those words come from her soft lips. He breathed in her scent and smiled slightly, "Veronica, I may need to go get something to eat soon." he traced her lips with his fingertip.

||It's a classic ^^||
||And that was short. *sigh*||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed as he smiled. Veronica, I may need to go get something to eat soon. Hunters finger traced along her lips. "Oh, right..." She sighed again. Her eyes closed for a moment. She didn't want him to go. She wanted to snuggle up next to him and have him hold her forever. Forever. Thats when it hit her, eventually she'd grow too old for him, if they even lasted that long, and he'd move on to someone younger or prettier. Hunter would live forever, but she couldn't. The smile faded from her face.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:22 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter noticed the smile fade from her face. "Veronica?" he wasn't sure if the fact that he needed something to eat bothered her or if it was something else. He stroked her warm cheek with the back of his hand.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica looked up at him as he said her name in a questioning form. "Yeah? Sorry..." She gave him a warm smile but she could feel her heart twisting in fear. She really didn't want to lose him. His hand brushed along her cheek. She inhaled his scent.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Yeah? Sorry... Hunter looked at her, the worry evident in his face. Veronica, love, what's wrong? Do you want me to wait to eat? Does it make you feel uncomfortable or something? What is it? Please tell me what's wrong." he hated to see her unhappy like this and he turned her face to him his eyes worriedly searching hers.

Shirtless Elocutionist

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games