Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 pm
Canas Renvall
Hey guys, I'm a pimp. I be doublin'. cool

...On n00b entries, of course.

yellowhorse
I like resident evil. The umbrella chronicles was one of my favorite games and all the movies were awesome. =)

leonkennedyxx
hi i want to join this guild because i love resident evil ive beaten all of the games read all the books seen all the movies i have the accesories and posters and all of it is collectors edition

Ok the first one: Hi I've only played RE: Umbrella Chronicles and also I've seen all the movies. My friend said by doing this I will know all the story lines, which means I'm RE noob, since I'll never know the reall correct storyline. I'm too lazy and scared to go see play the real thing, since the real thing is being alone, unlike being paired up and all powerful in Umbrella Chronicles, Degeneration, and The other movie story line.

Second on: I have done everything in Residnet Evil. So either I am lieing through my teeth, or I am a really rich noob person, which is more highly unlikely.
Wait...can we let the 2econd one in? Lets con him into buying us stuff, nd if it turns out he's lying just let me eject the b*****d.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:30 am
Hahaha I just had to post this, I love this guy and his reviews whether I agree with him or not xd
Now I ask everyone to be patient through the first part...
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/624-Resident-Evil-5

I roflmao'd toward the second half rofl  

Belbecat

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm
Another one for my dear guild members. Feast, my friends! Rip it apart! twisted
regigigas64
i have played three out of six games. they r resident evil 0,resident evil 1, and resident evil 4. plus i already know plenty of biohazard stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:49 pm
Canas Renvall
regigigas64
i have played three out of six games. they r resident evil 0,resident evil 1, and resident evil 4. plus i already know plenty of biohazard stuff.

Well at least he knows how many games there are...Wait...  

King of Paradise

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall
regigigas64

He forgot Code Veronica. D;
And inb4 someone says "We like to forget about Code Veronica".
No kids. We forget about 4 and Outbreak.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm
VlCKERS
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall
regigigas64

He forgot Code Veronica. D;
And inb4 someone says "We like to forget about Code Veronica".
No kids. We forget about 4 and Outbreak.

Chyeah, I know...Which is what I wanted ...wait... to imply. How do you know this kid doesn't know there was a 5? rolleyes  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:22 pm
We don't forget Outbreak. It's a good game. What it needs to really shine, is to be released in this generation where online is epic. Along with its sequel. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:38 am
I agree. I never got to play it online since I bought sometime after they took it offline. crying  

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 am
Now this is actually what I thought we would be seeing a lot of when RE5 came out, instead of regular n00bs. I was surprised. xd

chaos_demon555
i have played resident evil 5 very much and still am which means i can provide a lot of information on guns, achievements, and treasures..also i have gotten every gun in the game and i know exactly what to upgrade for a very good setup for both sheva and chris...and strategies for fighting bosses or mini bosses..i haven't played much of the mercenaries but i have gotten pretty far and gotten every new character up to the two last levels...and of course i could provide info on the BSAA emblems that are hidden throughout the game..thanks for taking your time to read this..=]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm
Canas Renvall
Now this is actually what I thought we would be seeing a lot of when RE5 came out, instead of regular n00bs. I was surprised. xd

chaos_demon555
i have played resident evil 5 very much and still am which means i can provide a lot of information on guns, achievements, and treasures..also i have gotten every gun in the game and i know exactly what to upgrade for a very good setup for both sheva and chris...and strategies for fighting bosses or mini bosses..i haven't played much of the mercenaries but i have gotten pretty far and gotten every new character up to the two last levels...and of course i could provide info on the BSAA emblems that are hidden throughout the game..sorry for making you read this..>={

That's what should have been said.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 am
Aw, that wasn't too bad. Could have been worse. You got to take into account that RE5 is on the front page.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:04 am
I think that's what's attracting these noobs...  

Vankala

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm
Canas Renvall

chaos_demon555
i have played resident evil 5 very much and still am which means i can provide a lot of information on guns, achievements, and treasures..also i have gotten every gun in the game and i know exactly what to upgrade for a very good setup for both sheva and chris...and strategies for fighting bosses or mini bosses..i haven't played much of the mercenaries but i have gotten pretty far and gotten every new character up to the two last levels...and of course i could provide info on the BSAA emblems that are hidden throughout the game..thanks for taking your time to read this..=]
Ok I got this one. Ahem, the translation is as follows.

Hi I am a big resident Evil5 noob, even though I don't mention it. I know all of this stuff that does nothing but wastes your time. Why? It's obvious that you can reject my request and still get everything I offer by going to websites like the Super Cheats and Game FAQs. Actually that's wehre I got everything I know. Again so sorry for wasting your time. Oh and also I hate good grammer and capitalizing my I's.

Ok here's for the one before that.

I have played all six RE games, even though there are obviously many more. However, I don't know tht since I'm a RE noob. I'm ignorant as hell anddon't plan on becoming any smarter, nor acknowladge that other RE games exist.

EDIT: Vankala that's a good thing. We need more intertainment, which make fun o how some peopel are so ignorant, or maybe they're not ignorant but just plain stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:47 pm
Sorry for my absence, guys! It'll still be a few days until I'm back to regularity, but let me make up for it! A quartet!

Kinky Kaarii
Er Hi im a fan of the Resident evil games and the movies im usually active on gaia and with guilds I join...

The name says it all.

4GJU15823T89WHETR8
Every Resident Evil fan has got to join this. I've played every single game in the main series except for Nemesis (3).

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but that name isn't winning over any normal person awards... D:

Super Rakara
hello i am a big fan of resident evil i am also making a resident evil character chris redfield please let me join thank you

Sorry, hun. A Gaian Chris Redfield already exists. cool Seriously though... elaboratezplz?

zombiehunter189
i want to be in your guild because i want people that know a lot about resident evil i have beaten resident evil 0,1,2,3,4,5 ive also beaten resident evil survivor. ive made a few random in game accomplishment like beating re4 elgigante with a knife and two healing items theres more but i cant remember at this time. . .

Now, actually, I like the name. But then they go ******** it all up with all this "muahaha i win at el gigante" crap. crying  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm
Canas Renvall
Sorry for my absence, guys! It'll still be a few days until I'm back to regularity, but let me make up for it! A quartet!

Kinky Kaarii
Er Hi im a fan of the Resident evil games and the movies im usually active on gaia and with guilds I join...

The name says it all.

4GJU15823T89WHETR8
Every Resident Evil fan has got to join this. I've played every single game in the main series except for Nemesis (3).

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but that name isn't winning over any normal person awards... D:

Super Rakara
hello i am a big fan of resident evil i am also making a resident evil character chris redfield please let me join thank you

Sorry, hun. A Gaian Chris Redfield already exists. cool Seriously though... elaboratezplz?

zombiehunter189
i want to be in your guild because i want people that know a lot about resident evil i have beaten resident evil 0,1,2,3,4,5 ive also beaten resident evil survivor. ive made a few random in game accomplishment like beating re4 elgigante with a knife and two healing items theres more but i cant remember at this time. . .

Now, actually, I like the name. But then they go ******** it all up with all this "muahaha i win at el gigante" crap. crying

Hmm....I think, we should keep the first one for while, that way we can make fun of Leon actually being able to get some....wait that is a female right? If not than even better. Than after that we're tired of the jokes we'll throw her out like leon's constant habits of masturbation. the second guy actually had good grammar, but then his name screamed out, don't pick me, I'm an idiot that doens't have a decent name. theird one...well Canas alright got that one. Sorry there is already a gaian chris redfield. Last one...I highly doubt that he's done so much, then again I haven't been at his side for his whole loife, but boasting you've done so much? So what I 've beaten those games too, except 5....  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games