Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm
"Well, uhh, not exactly, just, well you know passing by, and well, I thought that lady.... Sent-something came in and I thought there might be a bit of a fight..." She sighed sitting down in the nearest chair. Her eyes narowed, as she gazed at the two of them out of the corner of her eye. "Was there a reason you didnt want to be heard?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm
"You're like scary or something. 'Is there any reason you were spying on us?" He mimicked lowering his voice dramaticaly. "You sound like you're about to hit her or something." Drew looked over to the slave. "Maybe."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:18 pm
"I don't hit women." He said in a calm voice. "We have a reason for her not to listen in on us?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 pm
"She can listen, I don't care." He narrowed his eyes at her playfully, "She just sounded like she was so suspicious."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 pm
He saw the playfullnes in drew's eyes. "Well drew it looks like you don't need sentiga anymore you found somebody else." He started laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:23 pm
"Hey, don't make me sound like a perv." Drew couldn't help himself, he laughed almost spitting up the soda. "Did you see how pissed she was when she heard me? Priceless."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm
She looked back at Drew, then at Takashi. She sighed and went over to the fridge, pulling out a small sandwich. She sat back in her chair and glaredat Drew. "What makes you think I was soo suspicious?" She said, her tone mocking.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:25 pm
"Well sorry but you said you wanted someone to lay well there you go." He slid off the counter and started looking into the fridge again.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:27 pm
"You gave us this look, it was like you thought we were up to something." drew then turned to Takahashi. "And I never said I wanted a lay, I said I needed a lay. They are two totally different things."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:28 pm
He shrugged. "Whatever." He leaned on the counter and looked from drew to the girl and back.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:32 pm
She took a small bite of her sandwich and looked at Drew and Takashi. he sighed "You people can be a bit annoying, no?" She said, sarcasm dripping off every word.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:33 pm
Sentiga stopped at the door, then turned around thinking "ill let them be, i think she would just get more worried seeing me" and headed back to the kitchen where another person had joined them. she walked in with her wolf tail wagging and ears pointed up. she leaned against the wall near the door and listened to them talk.  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 pm
He looked over at sentiga. "What do you want? What are you not screwing my brother right now?" He sighed and looked around at the people in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:36 pm
"Burn" He commented hissing as if it had stung.  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:37 pm
Sentiga opened one eye slowly and looked to him through a pure green eye *What i do with your brother is between us, as well we are more affectuate than sexual* she walked over and then hit him firmly on the top of the head with the bottom of her fist *As well, u and your little girlfriend have been doing plenty of that in public* she said and then walked back and leaned against the wall  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games