Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 am
Consler purs some more to Alice rubbing his belly. Kunji stands next to Alice and looks around Hot Topic and see's nothin for him that he mite like. "Mite as well let you guys pick out something for me." He said to Alice and Alicia with a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 am
"Now Lets see,What make Kunji look Perfect in?"Alicia Said. "How about we go to the Mr.Tux store over there and see if there is any perfect outfits for him."Alice Said hugging Consler. "Yes,but what about your dress?"Alicia Said. "I can get it after Kunji gets his tuxedo"Alice Said Smiling  

Classic Neon

Tarina Midnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 am
When Daki got to the office, she noticed that there was a paper on one of the tables. She looked at it, and noticed there would be a school dance. She did not know anyone, so she would probably go alone, and would sign up later. First, she would go unpack in her dorm.
She headed off, and once she got to the Lycan dorm, she got nervous. She found an empty room that fit her key, then walked in and locked the door. She got her room all set up, then looked for the paper with her classes. "I guess I should try to find my classes..." She walked out, locking the door again, then walked off to find the Geometry class room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:10 am
((Ok so whats happening besides Kunji and the twins?))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 am
((Daki just got here, and she's checking out the place,

Mika got in trouble because she knocked over all of the bookshelves,

Haki and Jenn went to class,

and we're waiting for the ball.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:05 pm
Shuzu sighed, sitting in the garden, she knew she was suppossed to be in class, but with the fact she could controle time, time no longer had meaning. She streached out her wings and looked to the sky, "Only if I could fly over the wall." She said with a smerk, she didn't really like school, she was sent here on the account of her father. She loved him and tried to make him happy anyway she could, he was a kind of diffrent demon, beliveing in such a treaty, most demon's found that silly, Even Shuzu did at times, but what could she do? She crossed her legs and looked at the small non bloomed flower yet. She knelt beside it. She felt pity for the flower, for it had not bloomed like the rest of the flowers. Shuzu looked over her shoulder to make sure no one saw her using her powers, She took out her hand, and put it over the flower, It took some time, but finally the flower bloomed. She looked at the red flower, and felt the stem, with this she pricked her finger, It did not matter to her, The flower was indded a rose, it reminded her of herself, The pretty appreance, but the thorns that it put up to protect it self. She had learned not to let any one in, on the account that she didn't want to lose any one else, like the way she had lost her mother. She closed her eye's and took the locket around her neck and opned it to see a picture of her mother. SHe glaced over it with her fingers's fallowing the heart shaped locket, around and around again she traced the heart. She sighed in rememberance of her mother, she had known her only for five years before she was killed. Shuzu got up and went from the garden down the hall, She picked up her things and started for class. She didn't really care if she was late today. SHe needed to be in trouble, she felt the disire for some weird reason. She walked slowley to her first hour class, calculs. SHe dreaded the class,, but not beasue she found it hard, it was because she found it easy. She was way to smart her only 150 years.

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

galgoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:28 pm
Kunji looks at Alicia then at Alice fearing them shopping with him and of much a tuxedo would cost him even thought he was going to wear it once. "Ummmm.......Lets get Alices dress frist." He said smiling and hiding how he was scared of them shopping for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:09 pm
"Oh come on Kunji,Alicia can get the most perfect tuxedo for you and besides we are paying for it."Alice Said."And No, we are paying it so don't argue with us. Right Alicia?"  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:27 pm
Kunji leans his head back and thinks for a second them looks at both of them. "Okay you tow win I'll wear what ever you choose for me to wear." He said with a sigh and trying to smile with the fear of his new clothes liting on fire as soon as they touch his skin.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:03 am
"Well actually Alice,I Already got Kunji's Tuxedo but first I need to desgin it."Alicia Said Smiling. "How did you get his Tuxedo so Stinking Fast?"Alice Yelling at Alicia. "Well, while you were talking to Kunji, I ran fastly to go to Mr.Tux and got it."Alicia Said  

Classic Neon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:52 am
Ivan watched worried "Ray are you ok?" Ivan asked worried  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 am
Kunji started looking scared and looks at Alicia and Alice. Consler meows to Alice to rubs his head. Consler rubs his head against Alice's body while in her arms. Kunji is fearfull of what Alicia just said and hope the tux's she choose was something he mite like.  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:06 pm
((Okay. And again, Galgoon and Neon, both of you need to stop making this a damn 1x1. For god sakes interact with different people. And dont post so damn much. Damndamndamndamndamn.))

Ray nodded. "I'm afraid though." She said still on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:48 pm
Ivan took Ray's hand and slowly helped her to her feet "Don't worry, ok? I'll protect you" Ivan said gently  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:52 pm
After school Shzu went to the town to find her dress for the dance. " I havn't been here all to long, I only wished I knew what they wore to the dances here." She said looking in the windows of department sotres. She sighed. "I just hope I can find something in two days." she said. She looked threw one of the windows to see some one she had thought to have seen form school. "What's thier names?" She thought to herself. She walked on past knowing that she shouldn't interupt their freind time. SHe kept walking, she walked into one of the deparment stores that looked to have dresses her style.

SHe looked upon the racks, everytihg she found attractive being more then she oculd afford. "Damn, there isn't one thing in here under a thousand dollers." She mumbled to herself.

She left the store, she walked down the streets again, maybe to see something that was in her intrest. She couldn't find anything. "I realy should have called up someone to come with me." She sais, her mind more on home then actually finding a dress. She sighed, " I only wish I were home."
[/size
]  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games