Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marill18

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:01 pm
-she fliped over and the blade dugg into the ground she pushed herself back- " okay a fare fight okay"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:07 pm
Erk lifted the pole above one shoulder and it rapidly extended, long enough to be nearly undogible by back or side stepings, but not so far as to hit the wals or any other structures in the hangar.

He swung it, having to grip the handle with two hands to keep it in blalance.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:49 pm
-she watched as he swong the staff, her eyes sharply ket with the movements-  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:58 pm
'YOur choice then' thought Erk, as his blade closed proximity with her.

He however, was not entirely willing to go through with the act, and at the last second, he sharply lowered the frquency of the enrrgy. It hummed lowdly as iut conected, and would do little more then give her a painfull shock rahter then cuth through her.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:02 am
When all of the rubble was cleared away from the VLC, Brett's mech stepped onto it. "I need to land as quietly as possible..." The VLC shot the mech into the air, which shot off to Firma Park. [To Firma Park]  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:51 pm
ZombieJeff
'YOur choice then' thought Erk, as his blade closed proximity with her.

He however, was not entirely willing to go through with the act, and at the last second, he sharply lowered the frquency of the enrrgy. It hummed lowdly as iut conected, and would do little more then give her a painfull shock rahter then cuth through her.

haru spun the large staff above her then took it back behind her head," dont slip" she said as she swong the staff and the ground spilt open the farther the crack went the more larger the hole got. when it got to erk it was out to the tips of his toes(its very big opening)-  

Marill18

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:53 pm
From the Airship watches the two spar. His enhcanced hearing caught everything that was said. Erk had sound advice, but they were tricks and tips. He knew that the weapon was only as good as the warrior. Viva himself weilded a halberd/trident, but his real power comes form his sheer brute strength and speed. He was not a overly big guy, muscular yes, but not big. Viva turns and lays his halberd on a table in the room he had taken, it wasn't fancy or eccentric; just a regular room. It would suit his needs. He pulls a chair up and sits down. The halberd makes a slight hissing sound as Viva diconnects the blade form the pole to clean the Edenain forged weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:47 pm
"Be carefull with attacks like that," he said, his suit suddenly glowing faintly purple, just before he lept back several yards in an unatrual fashion. "Make sure you won't turn the advantage it can give against yourself."

Erk had seen one of the men he had trained with fall into a fisure of his own making when the ground he was standing on collapsed into the pit. THe man had been borrish and egocentric, so such an end was morbidly fitting.

"Besides, you forgett the pausiblity of a ranged assault." said Ekr, liffting his weapon so the blunt base was pointed at Haru in a maner that was an obvious attempt to mimick a rifle. "ANd another point..." said Erk slowly, "don't mess up my shops floor." it became obvious that the rifle like stance was not a jest, as the pole extended rapidly, so that the blunt butt of the weapon slamed hard against the girls forehead.

Erk was a fighter who relied on knowledge and resource in compat. He specialized in mechanicle opponents, and many of his weapons, including his pole arm were tailored to this end. As a lone combatant, he could take down mecha of just about any form and function.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:38 am
-when she was taped on the head she lost concensness, her small black teara tumbled off her head and onto the ground, she fell backwards as well.-  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:08 pm
"Well, thats not what I expected..." said Erk as he watched the girl fall. He was slightly suspicious, deciding not to put his weapon away at first.

He walked around the gorge in his ground, each foot fall ringing out loudly and independantly as he went. "THats gonna be hell to clean up..." he thought aloud as he rechaed the halfway point. THe footsteps continued to ring like muted church-bells.

He leaned down next to her, and carefully picked up the tiara. He put it back in herr hair gently and picked her up, lifting her easily off of the ground, but keeping her head a distance from his neck. He didn't know why, it was just a compulsion he sudenly had. THere was something abut this girl...

"YOu just get some rest." he said as he made his way through the ship and finaly placing her on a bed in her room.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:16 pm
-haru opened her eyes barely to see erk next to her- " thank you" she said " im sorry i have a sensitive head, one tap and im out like the dead" she said sitting up uneasly-"your wepon is fanominal...ive never seen it before" she said looking at him while straighining her tiara-  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:15 pm
"Your welcome." he said, standing up, he took a single step back and let the weapon collapse, "Don't worry about yourr weak head, its not your fault." he removed the uper half of his mask, his eyes bright in what would was obviously a smile.

He looked at his weapon momentarily, then reatached it to its storage position on the small of his back, "Its my own modification... on a basic military design, made to take down mech and all that. But, it was lost in a fight during the war. I owe it to my old friends for getting it back..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:29 pm
Viva looks out of the window for a moment again then heads outside. He sits down on a empty storage crate watching the two talk.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:50 pm
ZombieJeff
"Your welcome." he said, standing up, he took a single step back and let the weapon collapse, "Don't worry about yourr weak head, its not your fault." he removed the uper half of his mask, his eyes bright in what would was obviously a smile.

He looked at his weapon momentarily, then reatached it to its storage position on the small of his back, "Its my own modification... on a basic military design, made to take down mech and all that. But, it was lost in a fight during the war. I owe it to my old friends for getting it back..."

"thats interesting" she said while sitting up, she looks around the room. "wheres maru?" she said looking straigh up at erk  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:44 pm
Erk rubs the back of his head, "Oh, I must have left it outside when I carried you in here." He begins walking slowly towards teh door, not in cation, just out of habbit, "I'll go get it for you." he says, going down to where the fight had been through the indside of the ship.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games