Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:38 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku fell back as soon as she said that hitting his head to the floor and just stayed on the floor for a while,"I guess it's good to have some allies." Arekku said thinking of how obsessive he was when he was here in the village,"Um yeah sure go right ahead I need to finish with um this guy here, I'll look for you in a sec or something." Arekku said as he was lifting up his chair from where he had just fell.

He turned to look at the young man,"Um well what rank you or are you new? And what interest you in coming into Kusagakure um... what's your name?" Arekku asked as he sat back down his chair.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 pm
NUR

"SWEET!" Shoko smiles and jumps out the window which she originally thought was open but instead was completely closed. Breaking through the glass Shoko laughs and runs as fast as she can to her training spot before Naito gets to pissed about the window.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"I can't believe she broke my window... and thinks she could run fast enough to get away from me." Arekku muttered as he stood up and made a clone who just took his spot though he took his time doing a small stretch before doing anything. As an after-image was left there so soon as he followed after her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm
Endency was about to answer when Arekku made a clone. "Oh...um..." Endency pointed from the after image to the clone. "Well...i'm a genin...just graduated...." Endency said wile nervously poking his index fingers togethor. "My name is Endency Kinkaku of the Kaguya clan...i'm aspiring to be a medical nin....oh and reason for coming here...i'm not 100% sure it just feels right ya know?" Endency shruggged as he finished.  

Endency

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well sure I guess welcome to Grass though I'm not giving you the headband yet till I feel that I can trust ya Endency and you can call me Arekku I guess I'll be your official teacher while your here." Arekku said as he stood up and stretch,"Well head to the springs that's where I'm at the moment." Arekku said as he made a set of seals and summoned up a horse,"He will take you there."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:18 pm
Endency spead a smile on his face as he excitedly removed his cloud headband. "Thanks so much sir!." Endency said stuffing his old headband into his back. Endency happily leaped onto the horse and rode off to the springs.  

Endency

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Genin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

The leaf shinobi caught the door in his left hand, keeping his right one down as far as possible, as the odd boy dashed out. "Kage's office I pressume.." Myoto whispered to himself as he walked in behind a beautiful women. "Atleast this place has beauty in it..." He thought as his deep amber eyes looked at her then around the office. "Kage, I am looking for a young girl from the Leaf Village by the name of Noa. Have you seen or heard anything of her?" The shinobi's voice was slightly deep, secretive almost, but with a hint of kindness buried within its tone. Myoto knew he had to retrieve her for the Hokage so that he could further his studies on his right arm and the Jutsu's that he had found in the Under Konoha.

In order for peace...blood must be paid. Therefor I will drain my body until I die for peace.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 am
Yun makes his way into the kusakage's office. He notices the door is open and also notices a ninja from his past. He looks over at the grass ninja and smiles, fixing his hat.

"Hello, my name is Yun Sung, Tsuchikage of the Hidden Rock. I've come to speak with the kusakage."

((brb, gotta go walk the dog in 3 feet of snow. be back around 30 mins))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 am
A bird flies ahead, leading Luna and the wolf to Yun. Once she arrives she get's off the wolves back and hugs it, leaving him outside. The bird lands on Yun's soldier, and Luna sees Yun and runs over to him. "Yun-sama, you wanted to see me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 am
Yun takes off the Tsuchikage hat and smiles at his sister.

"Its been a while, Luna. You look like you've been training hard..."

He starts to laugh, he hadn't seen her in ages.

"...So have I."  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:51 am
Cain the Blade
Yun takes off the Tsuchikage hat and smiles at his sister.

"Its been a while, Luna. You look like you've been training hard..."

He starts to laugh, he hadn't seen her in ages.

"...So have I."

*smiles* indeed i have, and now, Im going to be one of the best medical nin in all of the mist village. Besides Miss Sana-chan of course. *smiles thinking of her friend at home* You said you needed to see me for something?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 am
"Yes, I do. As you can see, I have been made the Tsuchikage. I defeated Sengetsu, who has probably either passed on from this world now or is frozen in a block of ice by Zane. I'll be in the mist for a few days more, but i'll be leaving to live in the Hidden Rock village and oversee its reconstruction. With that, I am naming you vice-commander of the Sung Family in the Mist. You are commander of all the 4000 soldiers and maids in the mist village and have complete ownership of the mansion."

Yun wraps his arms around her.

"I'm glad to see your reaching for your goal. But...for Ms. Sana..."

Yun looks down and then places his hat over his chest.

"Ms. Sana...has passed away...I'm sorry."  

Cain the Blade

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:26 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"At least say the damn title correctly." Arekku said as he left them alone and turn his attention Myoto,"Yeah I seen and heard of her at the moment she is doing some intense training with me at the moment so I ask you to not go look any further till I'm done." Arekku said as he sat back and relaxed.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:39 am
Yun turned to the Kusakage and bowed.

"Honorable Kusakage, I've come to offer an alliance between the Rock and the Grass. Currently, my village is in ruins and the villagers have been living in poverty for years due to the actions of the previous kage's. We are currently under lockdown to rebuild and are under the watch of my family's army. We do not have any nin that I have taken note of and are in the process of rebuilding. With that said, I came to you to seek friendship and protection while my village is reconstructed to its former beauty and glory. I look to you as a friend and ally who will come to our need when in danger, as well as you see me as an ally who will come to your need when necessary."

Yun holds out the peace treaty with an open space for both his and the Kusakage's signature.  

Cain the Blade

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:49 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku laid back and thought for a while not really looking at the treaty,"Mmmm.... being tied down or live free.... mmm" Arekku muttered he wondered what Masumi or Susumu would have done in his position, he took out a coin and flipped it as he looked back up at the scroll,"What the hell sure why not it couldn't hurt." Arekku said getting a pen out.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games