Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 am
Gearson looked at the two ninja, "Hell, I am not waiting." Near looked at his two pets, murmuring his orders. The sprinted out, creating an equilateral triangle around the ninja, "Now!" Striker and Frost both let loose a striking attack at the ninja sitting on the rock. Then, Gearson charged at the other ninja with 3 blunted swords in his hands. Two swords were used to chop at the ninja's neck and waist. He kept one sword back, in two hands, which would be used for defense or an attack on his next turn.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Bai bai!" Hideo said as a deck of cards slipped into his hands and he spun, there was a blizzard of cards and he was gone. The two dogs would now be surrounded by the cards and near the rock.

He was right behind Gearson. "You are impatient Gearson." he said in an insulting tone as he flashed a handseal causing the card in the rock to explode and two more cards nearest to the dogs to explode as well. All three cards would explode with the force of an explosive tag because they are, the actuality is they were switched with explosive tags as Hideo vanished and reappeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EEA0WjcsgI&feature=related

((12 10 people. Logically those two would be dead, explosions take a split second to happen if you are thinking of creating an ice wall or something the explosion will be faster and kill them.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Seeing Hideo position himself behind Gearson Nelo already knew what to do. Nelo quickly grabbed Dark Slayer with his left hand and instead of unsheathing it he rose it up to block the blunted swords.

"LUCIA!" Nelo shouted as he made a handseal with his right hand.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 am
((Please state what jutsu you guys are using.. It will make this a lot easier!))

Gearson chuckled, "You are so... naive. Striker, Frost, do it" Striker and Frost let out a huge burst of electric and ice energy. Aimed at the ground, the blast shot them backwards. The explosion knocked them off-balance as they slid across the ground. Striker was quickly back on his feet, while Frost took some time before jumping back near her master. Near dropped his 2 katanas, freeing 4 of his arms. He threw a kick at Nelo's ribs, attempting to atleast stop him from finishing his handsigns, and threw a double fist punch at Hideo. Being at close range, this attack would be very hard to dodge. Gearson had practice many years on speed and agility alone, so this was no easy task.

((And are we really going for killing my pets or each other here? Like I can pull out 2 Jounin Jutsu and kill both of you right now, but I thought we were just training...))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo had no need to dodge being at close range he had the ultimate advantage. Hideo got hit by the punches but did not even flinch.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" He said as his grin widened, he knew for a fact Nelo only had one ninjutsu that he knew so its safe. Hideo quickly unsheathed and sheathed his blades, it would just be a blur.

((12 10 people. You passed the line when you made them live. Logically by the time you gave those orders they would have died already. I dont give second chances huntur you know that.

HELL NO I wont put it till you fix the fact that they should be dead. ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:59 am
Gearson looked at the sword coming at him and gave it a quick kick, "Stupid little boy" Gearson was in mid-air instantly, using his steel-plated shoes to kick the sword, completing two sets of hansigns, "Rikujou Douyou no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground shaking technique), Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)" Suddenly, the earth began to shake, leaving the enemy off balance and off guard. Then, from the earth, a dragon came up, moving at high speeds from a short range, leaving little to no room to dodge.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo grinned as he sheathed his blades even before Gearson could kick and by the time Gearson said the word stupid there was a split of blood going through his legs all the way to his head. He would then fall limp onto the ground chopped in just about half.

"Who is stupid?" Hideo said as he Laughed Maniacally

((11 10 people. Nice not even blocking my attack you are seriously underestimating me. My attack right in my post was
Nitou-Ryuu Iai: Rashoumon (Two Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Rashou Gate) you wont have time to kick and even if you did... I can chop through a house so your steel plated shoes are pointless... you just died.))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 pm
((That is complete bullshit. You never completed any handsigns, you never said you were doing a jutsu, and you never mentioned using any chakra. That is a bad RP and I am not dead.)_)  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:02 pm
((Take it with bb besides... Kenjutsu or the usage of swords does not need handseals. So far... unless BB says anything... you are dead. Besides... to be honest... my swords are custom and they would cut through your steel shoes anyway.

Huntur it seems you forgot all about me. My RP is based on deception, i even told Alessdmence and Ice_Cubex to only back me up because of the rules when delivering the final blow they logged out.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:12 pm
iHuntur
((That is complete bullshit. You never completed any handsigns, you never said you were doing a jutsu, and you never mentioned using any chakra. That is a bad RP and I am not dead.)_)

((Respect the older ones in this place and dont just scream BS everywhere.

1... your the one giving me BS. Your dogs avoided an EXPLOSION. I dont mind that but ... it was impossible to detect my explosive tags until they detonate... An explosion happens faster than your mouth would open so by the time you called out they would have turned into kibble. MY custom swords would go clean through your steel plated shoes without using the technique.

2 I may have not done anyseals cause clan wise... I dont have to do seals unless it is stated in the jutsu I have to do them.

3 YOU yourself did not use the chakra system when you started and besides.

I used 1 chunnin jutsu 3 gennin and 1 jounin all within a gennin's capability to use. you think I dont keep track? ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 pm
((Check and mate... crew says what I did was legal... you are legally dead xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 pm
((Fact:His Custum Weapon States in the discription, that it is ment to cut through steel, along with the weapon style.

If you try defending with calling him a god modder, you automaticly blocked his attack with your post and luanched an attack. You went farther into your post than you should have.

Opinion:Not to mention you used terrible discription in your attack, you said barley any detail into your post, meaning you didn't put any thought into your attack.

What you can do: If you truly think you had a logical defence then you can PM another V.C. or the Captain, but until you do so, your RPC is dead until you can get another person to fight in your defence in the matter, this decision is not final til you feel that there is nothing you can say in your defence.))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo anticipated the attacks thats why he did a single handseal. As soon as he was kicked he dissipated in a puff of smoke and the rock that he rolled earlier was kicked and after Hideo's attack it too was slashed in half.

"You could have let us have fun too." Nelo said as he fixed his collar and Then Fixed the placing of Dark Slayer.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 am
((Wow... This is complete bullshit. He gave no description to what he was doing, what his weapon could do, what jutsu he was using, or anything of the sort. I shouldn't be killed just because of his SHITTY Roleplaying. Its no my fault that he can't RP correctly, and and jutsu that TAKES UP CHAKRA takes hand seals unless it is taijutsu.))

EDIT: ((I am working on getting this reversed.))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 pm
NOTE!!! There is no note of a custom weapon on your katana being able to cut through steel.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games