Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 pm
"Do I not speak the truth?"Artemis asked. "Don't men considered women as their own possession or property?" Artemis looked at Hades coldly, controlling her rising temper. "Should they not go unpunished? I admit it is cruel of me to kill them when they catch a glimpse but the one who stay to spy shall not deserve to live." She ignored the comment her said at last. "I do not see what does Persephone sees in you. Oh wait," said Artemis pausing in mock realization. "She did not see anything, she was taken against her will and forced to live in the underworld."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:48 pm
Hades Sneered at Artemis " You Speak Lies. Most men treat women with respect . Which I do not see any reason because Women are not worth all that trouble. In fact they are not worth anything at all. "

He began to pace some more " Persephone. Yes I remmber her. I have no Idea why i bother takeing her to my world. How could I possibly feel any love for her. I am the god of the underworld Why would I need a Weak emotion like Love? ."

He stopped paceing and looked at Artemis " Persephone is a perfect Example of how Weak women are compare to men. How weak their will is that they will easly do anything for food or money . Yes Persephone is an perfect example . "

Hades laughed at Artemis " I always wonder what people saw in me. Most people that see me are dead. Persephone, Well I have no Idea what I saw in her. I mostly Likely took her to make the world Die and to make my brother Zeus mad "

Hades smiled and thought to himself " Why do other gods bother with women ?. Do they not see how weak they are. How easly their will is broken.

(( I did a whole report on that myth. It was intresting ))  

Slayer The Wise

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm
"Lies?" Artemis repeated before laughing. "I do not speak lies. You said that most men treat women with respect but not all. Men usually play with women for a while before they leave her, usually impregnate with a child. Men could not take responsibility for what they have done and the women is forced to raised the child herself."
Artemis glanced at Hades, cocking her head to the side. "If you had place a man in the same situation, they would have succumb it to before Persephone. Women may be weak in strength but they are highly more intelligent then men. However men are since they are blinded by emotions and do not think before they take action." She glanced at Apollo and gestured toward him with her hands. "My brother is a perfect example of how mentally weak men are. He did not think of his actions before he killed those mortal polices since he blinded by anger/rage."

((I noticed. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm
Poseidon laughed, "Alright" he said running next to her laughing the whole way.

"Well is worked brother" Luke, also known as Zues, said walking to were him and his daughter Artemis was.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 pm
Hades Sneered " Men Are smart. Let the Women raise the child. Thats the only good thing about them. And What Apollo did was well good and bad. Good because mortals are Weak Specially Women. And Bad because He gave me a hell of more work to do. " .

He chuckled and opened a hole in the ground. " I want you to Meet someone. Well Something because its not human. " A Dogs head appears and then another one.

" Artemis meet my Dog Cerberus. He a very Loyal Dog. Now the Reason I want you to meet him because He is going to teach Apollo a lession. Yes apollo needs to understand Something. Never Make me mad "

Cerberus licks hades face and looks at apollo. " Now Artemis, You wanted your brother to be punished right. Well this is his punishment. "

Hades closes the hole and Laughs as Cerberus starts to Growl

(( I just had to bring out the Three headed Dog. I wonder if someone going to tell me to put it away. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm
Apollo backed against the wall "Oh s**t it's cereberus...heh as if" Apollo backed off the wall his hands shaking "So sis you wanted me to be punished eh?" Apollo sat back down and yawned "Go ahead hades..do it let's see what happens" ((I'm soooooooo bored...entertain someone))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm
"I don't think that I will let that happen" a voice said, Zues appiered in the room with Apollo. "Son" he said looking at Apollo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:02 pm
Hades Looked at his brother with anger. " Brother, Why Do you Deffend apollo ?. He killed mortals for no Reason. He needs to be taught a lession. " .

Hades chuckled " Mom was always right about you. You Deffend the weak and Punish the strong. And I thought you where haveing an affair with a Mortal women ?. Suprise Hera did not kill you yet "

Hades began to pace behind his Dog.  

Slayer The Wise

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:11 pm
Apollo looked at zeus "Father" He glared slightly then looked at hades then sighed leaning against the wall sighing slightly ((I couldnt think of how to reply because i read that zeus and apollo werent on good terms due to apollo joining a conspiracy against zeus *Nods*"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 am
"I help the ones that can't fight by themselfs, but I let the ones who have the strength to defend for themselfs. We have all killed mortals Hades, I killed Apollo's son Asclepius, he killed the Cyclops, and you yourself have killed many. Now why did you kill the human Apollo" Zeus said looking back to his son Apollo.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 am
Apollo looked at zeus "Because i was bored and they were going to hurt us if i didnt fight back they had guns for for crying out loud they shot me so i defended myself" He sighed slightly then yawned "Is it bad to defend yourself?" He questioned with a slight glare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 am
(just postin this so you'll know I'm still here. ^^)  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:46 pm
Zeus smiled and held back a laugh, "Is it bad to defend yourself? No, but it is not smiled apon if a God kills a mortal. Now who was it who wanted by son punished?" he asked looking over to Hades.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:15 pm
((i'm confused so luke is zeus so luke is really apollo's dad? X_X ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:07 pm
((yes))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games