Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:25 pm
((Huh >.>???? ....Ima go for a walk or something lol))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:26 pm
((lol relax, what exactly would our charries doin somethin....do? ))  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:06 pm
((Welp I dunno mines sleeping and injured so I have no clues :3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:13 pm
((ya think mine's any better? aanyway might aswell get the show on the road))

Drakes wakes up after being out cold for several hours. He puts his hand on his head. "Ergh...what happened" He sees Alice lying out cold. he goes over and shakes her "Alice, are you ok?"  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:15 pm
((Uhhhh XD You kind of have to give Cookie to respond after SEVERAL HOURS HAHA since everyone is in the hallway 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:17 pm
((WHY WONT SHE GET ON THEN??!? IM SITTIN HERE BORD!!!!))  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:19 pm
((Well she's probably off doing sumthing in life 030 so, not her nor my fault your bored, so Ima go do something also lol.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm
User ImageShou's original personnality finally took over. He looked at Alice, and picked her up. Shou took her back to his room and placed her on his bed. He sat down beside her, drowning in his thoughts. I'm so sorry, Alice.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:46 pm
((Now you can go crazy Kyle, also Cookie Hinoro tried to help but got knocked down in the hallway, if you wanna play with that >_>.))

Alice breathed slowly, as she felt herself laying on something softer, as her body began to relax. The glow of the gem was completely dead, as she stirred for a minute, then fell back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:52 pm
(yes at last))

Drake gets to his feet and looks down to the ground. "What have I done...?" he says to himself. He looks over to the melted swords. He walks over and picks them up. "My ancesteral swords..." He then drops themto the ground  

The Rogue Butler

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:55 pm
User ImageRANPHA

When Hirono wandered off, so did Ranpha. She roamed the halls for a while, until hearing his voice. She followed his cries, but when she'd found him, he was knocked out. "Hirono!" She called, as she rushed to him. She shook his arm, gently.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:57 pm
(jackasses. It is hirono, and I believe he was not knocked out.)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:58 pm
Alice slowly opened her eyes, about an hour or so later, as she looked up at the dark cieling. Her head a little spinning, and the first relization that she got Holy crap my head is killing me.... She moaned, as she placed her hand on her head "Jesus,.. I think somebody just wacked me with a sledge hammer.." she groaned, a littles sleepy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm
((Hirono wasnt knocked out, just knocked over.))

He punches repeatedly into the ground and shouts "WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!". As he is punching, a hole gradually and very slowly gets bigger  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm
((Well jesus excuse me T-T .....keep calling us that, just keep it up...Well All I knew is he snatched teh gems, charged and the demon punched him, so quit pestering me when I tried my best to give a dang update! scream ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games