Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Demi, at that point, turned around hoping to get some directions when she saw Dante looking dazed. Normally, she wouldn't have bothered but seeing how he was in her way..

"...Dante?" She tilted her head, snapping her fingers in his face.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:02 pm

His eye shot down and looked right at her.
"Hmm..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Demi just gave a breif shudder. His one eye was more creepy than the eyes on the other pirates and The Gray Baron's suits. "You spaced out on me.. Just making sure you're still alive.. Now where was I..? OH YEAH!!! MY room is C75! Gil's was right across from mine and Rosh was next to him.." She said aloud, heading back down the hallway, unknowingly moving further away from their rooms.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:06 pm

"...It's over here..." Dante said, pointing at the doors that led to hers.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:14 pm

".....Oh......" Demi said lamely, turning around and laughing nervously as she headed down to where her dorm was. "...So that makes your room there.." She said, pointing to Rosh's old room. "Feel free to trash everything. Though let me know if you're going to destroy anything. I wanna help."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:15 pm

"Right..." Dante said, walking into the room after opening the door and shutting it behind him.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Cai had one of her drones follow Demi and the pirate when they left. It was silent and stayed back far enough to not easily be seen. After Dante had entered his room it zipped away, making a slight buzzing sound as it accelerated away, back to the bridge.

Dojime sat in the captains chair. "Are we there yet?" he said in a tired voice.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:50 pm

"Few hours Sir..." an officer groaned, getting tired of answering the same question... for what was it..? 50th time..?

"...Yeah... Night...." Demi sighed, entering her room and shutting he door behind before shortly collasping down on her bed, once again, having an unrestful night.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Dojime turned to Cai, "Cai do me a favor and get my guitar and amp from my room."
"Why don't you just go back to your room and get it? maybe stay and get some sleep," she responded.
"ok let me rephrase that," he said in an annoyed tone. "Go get my guitar." he spun in the chair then added, "and one of the two litters of mountain dew under my bed, my head phones too."
"yes sir," she responded. three drones left the bridge and quickly made there way to Dojime's room.
"Thank you," he said still spinning in the chair. something needed to happen. "keep an eye open guys something is bound to happen. you guys better hope so our I'm not going to stop asking 'are we there yet'," he said jokingly.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:40 pm

"..." The officer just looked at him with a cold glare. "I hope our next traitor tries to kill you." He said, trying to make a cruel sick joke since Demi had almost died thanks to Rosh..

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 pm

"Just cause you said that, the next lieutenant is going to kill me, and then your going to feel bad," he said joking back with him.

A few moment later the drones came back with the items Dojime requested in little retractable limbs. They set the items down next to the chair. "there you go sir," Cai said in her cheery voice.

"Thank you very much Cai," he said when the items came to him. He plugged in a wireless attachment and switched on the amp. before he touched his hands to the strings half of the mountain dew had magically disappeared. "any requests?" he asked the officers.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 am

"No.. No I won't..." The officer replied, before looking back down at his screen.

"Sir?" Another asked, looking at him with a timid expression. "Don't you think playing that when most of the others have gone to bed is a... bad idea?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 am

Fire. The empty vacuum of space. An silent scream. These surrounded Dante as he seemed to be falling. The screams were his as fire continually ravaged his body.

The fire began to reach up to his face before everything went white.

Dante woke up from the his slumber, a look of fear in his expression.
He just relived the reason for his bandages...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:46 am

"...Bad nightmare...?" Demi sighed, looking back at him from a corner in the room, pausing halfway through destroying an already crumbled, ripped and slightly burned picture of Rosh. The guy was apparently in love with himself. And to her, the paper shredder looked hungry for his picture..
"..I have trouble sleeping and I could hear you mumbling across the hall.." She said, knowing the question that was mostly to come. "I tried waking you but you wouldn't even stir.. So I started destroying anything not of serious importance or value to anyone or KAVA, like this picture!" She held it up, giving him a closed eye smile.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:11 am

"...Didn't like him at all, did you?"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games