Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:21 pm
(Sorry I forgot about that smile )

When Zane heard the noise it was quite loud so he began walking faster then he finally got to what looks like a manner he saw someone at the door "Hello" he said with a smile then looked at the manner "What a weird place for a house... especially a fancy one" he said with a little bit of a laugh, "Although it's probably very nice to be surrounded by a forest probably filled with animals."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 pm
Kelly spun around and looked at the man who had come up behind her. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" she asked in a hushed voice, hoping no one else was around to hear or see the house.  

wickedly_lovely

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:36 pm
"My name is Zane I'm just sort of a traveling Salesman thought I'd explor the forest for a bit" he replied with a smile "Who are you, and why is a house in the middle of the forest like this?" he asked with a bit of a laugh looking around for animals.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Kelly looks around him. "A salesman? And where, sir, are the products your selling?And why in heaven would you be walking in the woods at night? It's a very foolish notion, unless you've lived here all your life and know where your going."she asked, gripping her basket with a death grip.  

wickedly_lovely

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm
Lehi_Dreagon
greendragonfly52
I'll be doing a time skip to morning soon I think. 3nodding ))

((THANK YOU!!! razz I've kinda been waiting for that. I can't really post much cause I can't really think of any-thing.))

Brim sighed with slight frustration. "Then we'll deal with it of-course. We'll take care of them like we will with the conflicted. The thing is Eisti there is always going to be people out there looking out only for them-selves, and will do so at the cost of other's happiness. The most we can do is try to disrupt their villainy, and live happily."

((A lot of us have been having the same problem. >.< It's very hard to think of a post when the majority of the other characters are asleep. Oh and I might end up starting Goddess of Lost Memories tonight. Green, don't worry about getting into a rush about your other character. I don't plan on going very far the first night. ^_^))

Eisti could sense his frustration. She let out a soft sigh as a sad smile touched her lips. "Perhaps I should learn to be a bit more optimistic shouldn't I?" she asked in a soft tone of voice as she set the pie, which she had been preparing aside and went to check on the chicken. She poked it with a fork. The tenderness of it and the heavenly aromas coming off of it indicated that it was done. She grabbed two pot holders and heaved it out of the oven, her knees nearly buckling behind the weight of the large pot. She managed to set it on top of the stove without dropping even a crumb before setting the pies, which she had finished preparing into the still hot oven.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm
"Not really products more like games gambling games and they're in the bag I'm dragging, nah I don't live anywhere for long just that I always find my way back somehow" he said with a chuckle "Speaking of which why are you out in the woods at night? It's more dangerous for a woman to be in the forest at night" he said with a smile and then looked at her grip tighten on the basket "Don't worry I'm a con-man not a thief" he said with a sarcastic smirk.  

Lavablade0523

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:02 pm
Kelly smirks. "Oh. And a con-man is different from a thief? How so? they both do the same thing, con and steal. Besides, I've lived here most of my life and know where i'm going. This is a friends house." She turns and knocks again, louder this time in case someone was in the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:10 pm
"Actually a Con-man technically steals but the person that falls for my kind of con is enjoying themselves thieves however pickpocket and take stuff from peoples hands while the person later realising that someone stole from them is sad the conned person knows it's there own fault" he explained "By the way I don't think someone's home" he said looking at the door "I can break the door down for you if you want" he joked.  

Lavablade0523

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:16 pm
Kelly looks at Zane in shock. "You will not. How dare you say such a thing. Even when jesting. It's a sin to enter someone's house without permission. And breaking in would be the same." she said, her shoulders straightening as she looks around and then back at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:29 pm
"It was a joke and plus I would never try to break a door down... mostly because I would get hurt, but still like I said I'm not a thief I have no reason to break into anyone's house." he said in a serious tone "Although... how would you get in without a key or a lockpick? If no one's home you can't stay out here" he asked.  

Lavablade0523

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm
Kelly sighed. "I'll just head home and come back tomorrow. It's simple. Now, if you would excuse me, good night, sir." she said walking away, back into the woods and towards home. She sighed. I wonder if the Blessed knew she was there and wouldn't answer the door because of him. She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:44 pm
"Strange woman" he said to himself "I wonder if anyone's actually in there" he said walking towards the door "I probably could bend the locks a bit, but the woman isn't here and I don't want to be mistaken for a thief" he said tapping the door knob "Guess I'll just hide and wait for her to come back to the door" he said to himself quietly then finding the best bush that could hide him and hides behind it.  

Lavablade0523

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm
Kelly walked toward home quietly and quickly. She had a bad feeling that Mr. Zane wouldn't be the last person she ran into tonight. And if she did run into someone, she would have a story ready, and hopefully whoever asked would believe it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm
"I knew buying these supplies would come in handy" he said to himself unpacking his bag. "Let's see, a blanket! That should come in handy for a tent." he said before looking for some sticks he found 2 big sticks and began making a small tent when he was done he lied down and began drifting asleep "I wonder what's in that house" he said with a yawn and falling asleep.  

Lavablade0523

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:01 pm
((sorry green crying ...didnt know, and the time skip would be fabulous))

Tabitha's leg was caught as she fell backwards but ended up landing on her feet. She looked at him and began to tell him about her plans, hoping that it would be sufficient enough for him to leave her alone and the summoning.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games