Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:59 pm
Amaya walked up to the android. All she requested was a single room. The android gave her a key and told her that her room would be No. 666. Amaya thanked him and went in search of her new room  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 pm
-goes up to the robot and asks for a room saying it didn`t matter if i had a roomy and takes key from the robot and finds my room and starts unpacking and thinking i`m not going to get a room mate considering there is only 1 bed and all-((sorry that's kinda short didn`t have much to work with))  

Illusional Reality

Aliana_Silk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:28 am
Keisha walked into the girls dromitory room nervously. She quickly spotted the android she had seen her last visit to the school. Keisha walked up to him and stammered out a hello. "Um..I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was here a few weeks ago and I requested a room. You told me to come back to see you when I was to start school." Josh nodded and looked at her inquiringly.

"My name is Keisha Snowfox?" She offered hoping it would help him remember. The android nodded at her and offered her a room key. She took it sighing with relief. "Thank you, " she murmmered and looked at the key. She walked away, waving goodbye at the sndriod. Hey who know? The andriod probably had feelings too! She hurried to her room, kind of relieved not to see anyone.

When she entered her room, she saw it was all that she asked for and a little bit of what she didn't. How did he know she liked oritental things? Unless, all the rooms were like this, she though with a giggle. The room was orange and comfy looking, which was all she really asked for anyway. She saw that there was only one bed, and she grinned.

How did she luck out with a single? Keisha just shrugged. She started unpacking her things and was suprised a how little time it took. What else could she expect? She had to sell most of her stuff to pay for the last of her mom's medical bills and the funeral. She gazed out of her window and sighed. This school, so far, was even better than she expected. Keisha got up and looked around. "All finished," she said with a grin. "Now where do i want to go to next?" She stretched and grunted as she felt her sore muscels twinge. What I wouldn't give for a nice, hot bath right now, she thought. "I know I can go to the hot springs I saw!' Grinning with delight, Keisha got changed into her bathing suit, put on her clothes over it, and headed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 am
Cho walked into the dorms emotionlessly, her white hair falling in front of her eyes as she stood at the doorway, obviously searching for something. She was searching for female dorms reception counter and looking to one side, she saw it, and gave out a small sigh. Walking up to the reception, she looked at the android.

"Excuse me, I'm here to request a room...?" Her voice was soft, yet audible, and if you didn't know who she really was, you would think that she's your average shy girl. The andriod infront of her nodded, and replied.

"Name?"

"Megumi Cho." She waited patiently, hoisting her bag up onto her shoulder more securely. After a few seconds of silence, the android finally held out a key, which Cho accepted. Examining the key, it was just a normal key with the numbers 175 embedded on the front. Muttering a small 'thanks', she walked off in the directon of the elevator, which would hopefully take her to the right level.

Getting off at the right level, Cho walked until she found her room number, 175. Inserting the key and turning it to the right, she unlocked the door to find a spacious room, with one bed, a door leading to the private bathroom and a large window - which overlooked the beautiful scenery, not that Cho would pay all her attention on that. The only furniture in the room were a small desk, a bed and a walk in wardrobe. Cho didn't mind. It was simple, just like how she liked it.

Seeing that there was only one bed, Cho could only guess that she was rooming alone, which was a bonus for her. At lease now there will be no one to bother me. Was her only thought on that matter. Dropping her bag on her table, she stepped to the middle of the room and extended her hand, small lights coming together to form an object. That object, was he scythe. Once it was in a solid form, Cho placed it by the table and started unpacking. She didn't have many items. Just her clothes, a small pendant, and an small pouch of herbs. Oh, and her scythe.

Cho gazed at the small pendant. It had been the last thing that her mother and father had left her, before she hid and the tax collectors killed them. It was her 'good luck' charm. She sighed, pocketed it and stood up, pocketing her key and walking out of the room to explore the rest of the school.

ShiningStar-chan

svblimity

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Stefanie walks looking around curiously trying to find out were or witch one her dorm is she spots a dorm android and walks up to the android, "Um excuse me I would like to request a room please?" The android replies "Name", " Stefanie" the android looks up and pauses saying,"50" At first she did not know what the android meant until it held up a key that said 50 "Thank you"Stefanie then goes up in the elevator and goes up to her new dorm  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:22 pm
Cameira spots Stefanie in the distance receiving a key from an android she runs up to Stefanie,"STEFANIE!"Cameira says smiling hugging her "Whats this?", "This is my dorm key,its dorm 50" "I want to be in you're dorm!" The android looks up to her "Name?", "Cameira" "50" It says handing her a key "Thank you!" Cameira walks up to her dorm with Stefanie  

svblimity

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100

Gigi Galore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:45 pm
Luna walked into the lobby with a bright smile. She had heard some girls around her talk about how great the dorm rooms were and she just couldn't wait to see it all for herself. Once she spotted the android she was supposed to look for, she explained to him her preferences and shaddap! The android gave her a set of keys.

"Thank you."

Safe to say, Luna wasn't used to this. A room made just for her? That was insane! But then again, she had seen a lot of strange things in her life, so this was just another one. After about ten to fifteen minutes, she arrived to her room.

"Oh. My. Gods. "

That was all she could muster at such a time. The walls were her favorite shade of green. Earthy green. Pleasant green. Not puke green. The carpet on the floor was so soft she thought about sleeping on the floor instead of on her bed. The lamps shaped like trees, precious. Yeah, nature themes were her favorite. She then went to check out her room. Another perfect ten. The bed was big and had a wooden headboard. The shelves were big, but not so big that they took up all the place and the sheets were to die for. After settling in, she decided that it was time to face the facts. She had people to meet and they wouldn't come to her, she had to come to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 am
Arabella walked in through the bottom floors magnificent doors. And saw two elevators on each side of the room...there was amazing furniture...and beautiful drapes. As she walked up to the 1st elevator...she pulled out a piece of paper that said...wingardia dorm...room 132.
And as she entered the elevator...she saw even more furniture. "o...kay?" she said...as she finally got off on her floor. She got out of the elevator and started walking towards her dorm room...
She finally stopped at this wooden door...it was her dorm...as she unlocked it and stepped inside...she saw that it was filled with magnificent furniture...her walls were a cream color...her floor was wooden in some places...and in others...carpeted. She threw her luggage down...and ran to the window...that was darkened from it's silky dark curtains. As she pushed those away...she saw it was still dark.
She decided to open the window...just to get some fresh air in her room...when she saw it...the ocean. Ever since she was little she loved to look at the ocean...and now she could do that all the time.
After about 23 minuits...she decided to go unpack and start setting up the room that was hers.

Raine Kuran-chan

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:50 am
*a girl strides into the building and up to the android. Its only her first day at Ria high and I am loving all the many rooms to practice magic among other things. Tells the android her preferences and walks to her dorm room and goes inside.* Wow, its just like they said it would be..

*the room is simple, with one bed decorated pink purple and black, my favorite colors. The walls are splatted mant different colors, and their is a large bookcase filled with books on fighting and medicine.. I place all my luggage onto the bed and begin to unpack. Looks out the window and can see the ocean.* That would be a good place to practice...
*eyes turn blue* I wonder if anyone here..will like me
*eyes turn red againn* of course they will how cant they
*eyes turn silver* Well, then lets go find somebody.
*walks into the hallway and walks down the hall looking at the names on the doors. Stops in front of one in particular and reads out loud* Luna...she has the same name as I do.

*knocks on Luna's door eyes silver* excuse me, is anyone in here?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 am
*walks in the closet, then get changed...*
*after changin..she walks to the bed then jumps*
:3
"so soft.."
*sleeps*  

xxYuuhi

bugbell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:12 am
izumi walked up to jousha and said "uh, i need a single dorm", jousha replied "your dorm number is 921" he handed her the dorm keys. izumi walked in to her dorm and sit down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 am
I walk into the girls dorm area and walk nervously over to the android to get a room. I say nothing as the android hands me a room key I look at the number it says room #710. I walk down the hall in search of it.  

RockMusicAlive

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Sam walks down to the bot named Jousha with Ryu and askes for a room key. "Name" he askes "Sammy, Spire, Miyako" She says, he hands her her room key, surprised, she takes it and looks eagerly at the number, "Chyes!!!" She says happily. Then hopped to the side, pointing the key number in his face "Forty two!!" She said, smiling up at him before skipping back to his side. "It's my favorite number!" She said to him happily starting toward the dorm.

OOC: I'm making it right now, and I have to eat.. brb okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:02 pm
Ryu smiled and walked after her toward her dorm to see if she couldn't help her in any way and when he caught up to her "that's your favorite number? awesome" he once again put his arm around her and gently leaned down and kissed her cheek before standing back up and smiling at her "I love you, Sam" he said still looking at her and loving every second he was with her

Mint edit: This post sadly does not meet our One-liner rule. Try to extend your post out just a little more Ryu : D. Try to explain how our hero Ryu's face is reacting to the feeling of her in his arms : D. Give us some more flavour dood. Otherwise. Keep up the good work!

OOC: ok  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Sam smiles up at Ryu happily. "I love you too Ryu..." She said to him sweetly. She looked at the doors then, looking for the number 42... but finding none. She stares blankly as they walk around aimlessly. Passing by room after room of confusing numbers but finally coming to her dorm. Having some trouble with the key she finally got it open, she pushed it and it slowly slid quietly open. She looked inside and pulled Ryu along with her to begin exploring. She smiled as she shouldered her bag up a bit, as it was slipping off.

OOC:You'll find her dorm in the dorm rps. I'm posting it right after this... you may find it right as you finish reading this!

OOC2: hehehehehe Hi Mint! XD  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces