Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 pm
"It wasn't preemptive." Dulceri said. He knew he had saw the attack before it happened, but it was still weird. He could only see into a future a few seconds ahead. The guards push the tip of the arrow into his back causing him to walk forward. "Alright, alright. Kenji, like I said, this wasn't preemptive. They're acting under orders from someone else...these soldiers here aren't from Noroa. I think they're from both Silicia and Evermore." It was starting to come together, but still slowly. "I need to find Nephilis."

-In a few more seconds, you'll be finding the leader of Noroa, Sir Marx. He has questions for Tenshu and Shale. The rest of you are coming with us.-

"Well, I guess Tenshu and I will be coming with you then huh?" Dulceri nods to her, telling her to go along. "If you don't mind, can I shake Kenji's hand first?" Dulceri asks out of the blue.

-....I suppose.-

"Well Kenji, it was nice knowing you." He said reaching out his hand.

(Gotta go again...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 pm
Kenji was now looking at the situation confused. So these people were under orders from someone else? He looked at the guard speaking when he mentioned that Zephyr and Dulceri were going to see the leader of Noroa while the others, including himself, had to follow the guards. Kenji hestiatntly reached out his hand. "Why are you saying this like this is going to be the last time we meet?" he asked now grinning. He shook Dulceri's hand. "No goodbyes. Goodbyes are for seperation. This is just a brief going away thing. We'll meet again...." he added. He then hesitated at what he was going to say next. "Bye for now.. Brother."

((ok bye.. ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm
Charon felt arrows being pressed into his wings. It didn't bother him a lot but it was annoying. He walked forward watching Dulceri and Zephyr go. " hehe so it's what I thought, Dulceri just remember it's all about concentration. " He said refering to his new future sight power, however the guards didn't know they just pushed Charon forward more. He looked at Kenji and said. " Don't worry about Dulceri, it's not his time to go. " He said a little unsure of his own words, every second they all could die, he could see the countless and ridiculous ways they could all die, he just hoped that Zephyr and Dulceri didn't meet their end.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm
((Again I do apologize you all))

Helios chuckled lightly. "Whatever" he stated looking at him with a smile.

Amiea landed near the group looking at Nephilis and Helios. "Hey Helios, Hey Neph" she stated as she reached into her pockets. "Hello Asani" she added in, not wanting to seem rude at all. She handed Nephilis the Dragon's tear. "Here Neph, it's something I thought you should have" she stated with a smile.

"Now that we're giving presents, how about I give you an a** whooping fairy" he stated to Nephilis walking over to an open field with the group.

Amara grunted as her animal instincts were telling her to kill them all but she raised her hands mumbling under her breath.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 pm
"It's not goodbye...bro." It felt weird calling him that, but he knew that somehow, he was related, whether by blood or condition. Through the palm of his hand, he sent to Kenji a surplus of sand and disguised it as skin around his arm. "That's for you. If I say the word bang, you and Charon take out everyone in this hallway. I'll handle Marx." Dulceri releases his hand and salutes him as he turns and walks through the large marble doors with Zephyr in tow. The room was dimly lit, but there was enough light, although paltry, to see Marx Dest sitting in a chair in front of them. Dulceri sits with an arrow digging into his neck.

-Do you like the accomodations?-

"I do."

-Perfect. Well, I suppose you two know why you're here-

"No."

-Info of course, although at the end of this course, you'll be required to make a decision. That being to save your nation, or her's. As we speak, there are two cannons being aimed at both your nations. In them are specialized bombs of compacted air. When they detonate, everything will be incinerated...or glassed.- Marx winks at Dulceri who eyes him uncaringly. -Any questions? I'll take some from Tenshu first.-

~~~

"Oh, thanks sis!" Nephilis responds gleefully. "I was wondering where this was, but you had it. You should've used it though. I think you deserve it more than I do." He becomes water and looks at her with green eyes now. "Excuse me. I have a fire to put out."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:49 pm
Zephyr followed Dulceri silently. She sat next to Dulceri in the dimly lit room. Her eyes went wide as Marx told them about the cannons being aimed at each of their countries. She had to struggle to keep her temper under control. Still, a light wind swirled around her as she tried to think of what to ask. "Well, obviously, someone is pulling your puppet strings...who ordered this?" she demanded.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 pm
Kenji smiled and knew that they were somehow related. Maybe they were long lost brothers or something. He felt the sand around his arm and cluthced his fist. "Bang, then everyone gone. Got it." he muttered and when Dulceri released his hand, he waved. "Charon you heard or saw that right?" he asked in a low tone so that the guards couldn't hear. Although it was sort of uncomfortable with the arrows directly aimed for his skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm
Rygor sighed as he walked around evermore the recent events were unsettling to him. He couldn't help but feel he needed to talk to someone about it. He felt if he talked to Nephilis he may not understand his worry or could even possibly lie to him about everything. Rygor thought of someone and he smiled as he decided what to do. He left a note for Nephilis incase he came back before he did. The note simply read 'went to Shale for a bit be back soon' and was signed at the bottom with his name. He then turned toward Shale and used a knew skill he had developed called shadow running. He watched as he sank into his shadow and rushed off. Anyone who saw him would only see a fast moving blob of shadow. "I hope they wont mind me stopping by" He said to himself in an almost phantom like voice that anyone else would only hear as a whisper.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Chapter 3: Bang

-Your friend Nephilis.- Marx admits. -Your good buddy Nephilis ordered me to take you in and if you decided to ask questions, destroy your nations. Where do you think his money was going when it came here? We used it to buy the resources to build weapons and things.- He chuckles and sits back in his seat. -No, we didn't build weapons. We used it for him though. We've made a research facility because it seems these stones hold more than just minerals. They hold a type of power that can be unlocked. We're close to finding that out.-

"Oh." Dulceri's eyes narrow out of both anger and remorse. "So that means that he killed the queen of Silicia to keep her mouth shut. He caused that mini-war we had."

-Well, no, he didn't kill her. Someone else did. Someone who was working with him, but I can't tell you who. That is another secret. Well Tenshu, how does it feel knowing that your friend Nephilis has a secret account in which he stores his money? Just so you know Shale, that's why it doesn't...-

"Show up on the charts. He's laundering money and expanding his territory...Oh Nephilis...."

-Yeah.-

"If you, Silicia and Evermore are working together, why are you betraying them?"

-Because I'm tired. Of both, him and you. If he's not giving me money that I do fund weapons with, then you're asking me for it. I really do love you Shale and you too Tenshu, but it's getting annoying. I want peace, and that's what I'll have. For my nation, family and myself. That's why I've decided to...well, destroy both your nations. Now.- Before Dulceri can react, a button is pressed and the island rumbles violently, displacing paintings and pictures.

Dulceri stands up creating a wall of sand behind them and yells,"Bang!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 pm
Calmly raising his hand over his head, he waited for the signal. He heard the word bang and knew it was time. He aimed a punch at the one in front of him and then turned and kick the guard behind him before either could react. Then when he saw the bows aimed at him, he created a shield with the sand that Dulceri gave him. Once behind the shield, he realized the quickest way to take out everyone in the hallway is to play them to sleep. Still behind his shield, he took out his flute and started to play a lullaby. Altering the sound waves, he knew that whoever was in earshot would fall asleep. Although he made sure only the enimes around him could hear it so the group wouldn't fall asleep too. He sighed while playing the tune. The bad thing was this lullaby technique took at least 30 seconds or more before it took effect. He would need someone to cover for him.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 pm
Charon smiled slyly. He dashed forward shooting out his wings knocking a guard down. He grabbed the man's bow and arrow and turned firing the arrow which pierced another soldiers chest. He opened his mouth and let out a screeching noise that burst a group of soldiers eardrums. He simled as they screamed and rolled over clenching their bleeding ears. Charon smiled and said. " You underestimate our skills. " He said as he whipped around slamming his foot into a man's neck. He looked at Kenji and said. " Kenji don't fool around with these guards they aren't here to be nice if you hesitate they will kill you. ' He said ducking the sword of another soldier. He slammed his hand infront of the man's helmet and screeched again shattering the metal of his helmet. He stood up tall and said. " Is that all you've got? " He said with cold eyes. He looked up and said. " We've got to go, Dulceri and Zephyr are waiting for us. He said as he walked slowly towards the room where they had been taken.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 pm
"No Charon, we have to take out everybody here. All 100 people and the fastest way to do that is to knock them out. But if you insist on using physical force fine." he said and hardened his sand. He shaped it into a ball form and fired at everyone in sight. He then ran up to the ones that were still standing and punched them, knocking them out cold. "50 more people left." he muttered using his sand as a shield and fighting everyone in sight.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 pm
"Kenji! Charon!" Dulceri yelled blocking a wind blade from Marx. "Stop the bomb headed for Tenshu! I'll get the one headed for Shale!"

-Yeah, and they'll get burned to death when it explodes in the sky!-

"Shut up"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 pm
(( I'm going to assume that the bomb has already been fired. ))

" Kenji take care of the guards, they aren't anything you can't handle, I am going to stop that bomb! " He said as he shot his wings out. He screeched again at a wall causing it to crack and crumble before him. He flew into the sky and grunted. He snapped his fingers as he thought of what to do. He flew farther up into the sky until he looked down at the nation below him. He smiled and started to sing again. His voice rang through every building underneath him, the people below him beganto glow as an energy was taken from them, it was just what he needed to attack. He continued to sing as the energy formed into a ball. Charon finished his song and fired the energy at the bomb he smiled as the massive amount of energy collided with the bomb causing it to detonate in the sky. " Having people near you was your downfall, my seid magic can do miraculous things even use the peoples' energies around mye to form a weapon in this case a beam. " He said with a smile.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 am
Amiea looked at her brother. "No by birthright it belongs to you" she stated with a nod. "It will enhance your water skills" she stated with a humble tone, she looked away looking at the other necklace.

Amalia looked at Kitara and smiled. "Well...how about we get something to eat, I heard Evermore cuisine is to die for" she stated with a laugh, she was anxious and this is where she would make her new life at.

Helios looked at the Dragon Tear. He smirked as he looked at Nephilis. "aww, how cute" he stated as his eyes glew and a large fiery phoenix surrounded his body. "Now I'll have power to rival mines" he stated with a devilish grin as he touched the ground allowing kinetic fire to hurl towards Nephilis that would explode instead of burn.

Amara's hands dropped as she hurled her body over to several men ripping their mere human bodies to shred as she bathed in the blood. Her Feral instincts were taking over as she took out a good 30 of them alone.

((Good news I'll be on all weekend!!! yay!!!))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games