Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:23 am
The second time he tried, the jutsu exploded right before him and he got blasted back. Homaru tried the seals again and concentrated as hard as he could. After finishing the chain of seals he screamed out the name of the wind explotion jutsu and watched what happend. Wind gatterd around his hand, but nothing special happend yet.

(3/?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 am
Homaru was tired, but didn't want to give up. He stood as straight as he could and took a deep breath

"If i can't make it... I won't make my family proud!"

He said, and did the chain of seals again. He did it so fast that you almost couldn't follow his hands

"Wind explotion!"

He screamed, as wind gatherd to his hand.

(4/? done? )  

Homaru Mikachi

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 pm
Quen quickly looked over the chunin that had been added to his group. She seemed plenty capable. Turning to Ronnel and said, "Sir, how large is the group assigned to the bandit mission going to be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( lol, I see X3 ))

Yumi continued to watch those perform Ninjutsu's as it was good to simply study upon on the timing of each attack. But, admittedly, he'd be fighting opponent's whose speed will be ten times of those that he is observing currently. Thinking if over a bit, Yumi took his stand decided he'd attempt to rather take this elsewhere. Find someone whose Ninjutsu speed is a faster so that he can observe something and prepare himself for the real thing. Or... The idea then struck him as he wondered if there was a library around. Instead of snooping around and attempt to finding some Ninja with the speed that will adequately represent the people he was fighting, he could study up and make some books that may help him on this matter. Picking up his armor and any other items that he may have laid down during his training, Yumi moved with post-haste towards the Kusa Library in hopes to find more knowledge that will help him with this dilemma.

[Exit to Grass Library]  

Panthers7

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
|R|aijuu |R|aiken
| Academy Student | Ninjutsu | Kusanin | Bloodline Crusher |

Walking onto the training grounds, the tall figure looked around. His spiky black hair shifted slightly with each step as sharp golden eyes scanned around. A single tatoo was etched on the right side of his face, another being on the center of his chest. There were tatoos all over his body, but his clothing concealed most of them. He stopped, looking around until he saw an older looking man who seemed to be directing other students. Approaching him, he paused before nodding curtly to him as a sign of respect. "I come in search of training...from the high mountains of Kumo. I roamed for a long time until finally finding this place and make it my home. I am Raijuu Raiken, brother of Raiden" He said, sounding alittle formal.

"All shall be flayed by my eletric fury, All shall falter before the symbols upon my flesh"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:26 am

"Chuunin, you are merely support for the pair of Gennin that are going out. You will only interfere if they prove incapable of handling the threat on their own." The clone turned its gaze to Quen.
"The group will consist of yourself and Homaru over there, as soon as he returns over here and learns a pair more techniques." The clone suddenly frowned. "Quen-san. What techniques did your teacher train you in before this?"
When the new student showed up and said his name, there was an infinitesimal stiffening to the clone's body. One silver eye tracked over to him and studied the newcomer for a long moment. Yes, the similarity is there.. A pang of loss ran through the mind of the Sannin - this boy just reminded him of his lost teacher. He quickly shook his head, tossing that emotion aside. He couldn't let that affect how he trained the boy.
"Well then. If you are a Raiken, obviously your primary element is going to be Raiton. But tell me, Raijuu Raiken, what path do you walk?"

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 am
Homaru Mikachi
Homaru was tired, but didn't want to give up. He stood as straight as he could and took a deep breath

"If i can't make it... I won't make my family proud!"

He said, and did the chain of seals again. He did it so fast that you almost couldn't follow his hands

"Wind explosion!"

He screamed, as wind gathered to his hand.

(4/? done? )

((Homaru. Gennin Techniques are all Four posts to learn.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 am
(ow ok thx)

Homaru fell on the ground and spread his arms open. He took a deap breath and looked to the sky. He finally found how to do the technique and had to go on with the next one. Tough, he was tired, he wouldn't stop. He stood up again and walked back to his spot

"Now for the next one..."  

Homaru Mikachi

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:31 am
"the Shinkuutai Naihatsu technique"

Homaru tried to remember the techniques that the man did. He opend his legs a little so that he was stuck to the ground. He then did the same hand seals. But he couldn't get to the end. He tried again, but his fingers got suck. Then he concentrated again, and did the seals slowly behind each other

(1/4)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 am
After doing the seals correct, Homaru tried to do them faster. Sweat was already running down his head as he did the few hand seals. He concentrated himself as he feeled that it was going to work. But nothing happened...

(2/4)  

Homaru Mikachi

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:35 am
Homaru fell on the ground and was completly exhausted. He taught for a moment, how the seals where done, and what he had to do. He stood up again and closed his eyes. He did the handseals fast behind each other and tried the technique. A bang right next to his ear appeared and he fell on the ground

"Almost... now focussing it on my enemy."

"Wind clone jutsu" Homaru said, as he formed a wind clone and let him stand infront of him.

(3/4)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am
The clone that was standing in front of him was waiting for Homaru to attack. Homaru concentrated himself at the enemy and did the seals very fast behind each other. He then heared a soft bang, but it wasn't in his ears... it was in that of the clone. The clone fell down on his back.

"Now to finish it!"

Homaru said, as he made seals with his hands very fast. Suddenly a wind explotion ball appeared in his right hand and he touched the clone, who was laying helpless on the ground, with it. The ball explode, and it made the clone disappear

"Nice... I learned them"

Homaru said. And after that he took a deep bow before his sensei again

"Sensei... I learned the two jutsus..."  

Homaru Mikachi

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 am
(-rubs eyes tiredly-
Homaru. The Shikuutai Naihatsu cannot hurt others. All it can do is throw them off balance or force them back. It cannot damage them.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 am
... I taught the first was an explotion wind ball, and the second was that Shikuutai Naihatsu jutsu...  

Homaru Mikachi

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:35 pm
Quen was slightly embarassed. He'd barely trained at all, really. "Well... so far I've learned Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu(Gale Surge) and Ippin Seichuu Sanji: Dakai Ichi (The Rare and Beautiful Art of a Controlled Disaster: Stage 1)." Apart from that, he had three weapons two of which he'd mastered. He had with him Kakera and Miira and carried a summoning scroll for Girochin. He really hoped he didn't have to use Girochin. He rubbed his right shoulder in memory of the last time he'd used it. It was just so freaken heavy! Kakera was only good as a katana for now. He really needed to learn how to use it. That, however, would have to wait.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games