Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:43 am
Unicorn Haiku Guru
Death_God_Mito
I remember talk about a black market were people can sell custom weapons. I would like to create something bigger. A village per say, of scum where missin / wander nin can go and do mission to gain money and renown. The idea just popped in my head.

I'll certainly be considering different government types in the future to spice up NUR.

We may begin to have some villages convert from the Kage system to something different. For example, in history, it wasn't all just Kings/Queens. There were noble/merchant republics, there were Emperors/Empresses (who were actually voted in), etc, even in the same time period as each other.

So, we could have a village with no ruling government meant to make deals with rogues and whatnot. It'd be similar to the Akatsuki organization, inviting international rogues to perform duties for it.

Of course, it might be less ideal to actually create.

Kages aren't kings. they are voted in by the Jonin of the village and the dynamo of the country  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:48 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Unicorn Haiku Guru
Death_God_Mito
I remember talk about a black market were people can sell custom weapons. I would like to create something bigger. A village per say, of scum where missin / wander nin can go and do mission to gain money and renown. The idea just popped in my head.

I'll certainly be considering different government types in the future to spice up NUR.

We may begin to have some villages convert from the Kage system to something different. For example, in history, it wasn't all just Kings/Queens. There were noble/merchant republics, there were Emperors/Empresses (who were actually voted in), etc, even in the same time period as each other.

So, we could have a village with no ruling government meant to make deals with rogues and whatnot. It'd be similar to the Akatsuki organization, inviting international rogues to perform duties for it.

Of course, it might be less ideal to actually create.

Kages aren't kings. they are voted in by the Jonin of the village and the dynamo of the country

I know, I was giving an example of medieval government, not Naruto govt.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 pm
Got an event idea that will also allow people to gain some ryo at it.

The space between this realm and the spirit realm grows thin and due to this spirits have begone to crossover. Causing destruction in this world. In turn shinobi have begone to hunt these spirits and a market has arose. This market is illegal and highly forbidden, due to the fact they deal with the selling and buying of the cores left behind by the spirit when they are defeated. Though each core can be kept and spent for chakra though after that the core is no longer worth any value.

Of course this leads to the question who is buying these cores and for what purposes.

Anyone like this idea? or would like to expand on it. I was thinking of starting it off as a mini-arc, to get low ranked shinobi a chance to get more active. Missions from their kage to hunt spirits troubling their village. Or Rouge shinobi a way to make some money.

Besides it is not like we really have a shadow organization...or do we?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Rain or Oto should be the nongovernmental type xD Just because Rain usually held no government or if it did, it changed sporadically and Oto was founded by an S ranked criminal who died.  

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:35 am
Death_God_Mito
Got an event idea that will also allow people to gain some ryo at it.

The space between this realm and the spirit realm grows thin and due to this spirits have begone to crossover. Causing destruction in this world. In turn shinobi have begone to hunt these spirits and a market has arose. This market is illegal and highly forbidden, due to the fact they deal with the selling and buying of the cores left behind by the spirit when they are defeated. Though each core can be kept and spent for chakra though after that the core is no longer worth any value.

Of course this leads to the question who is buying these cores and for what purposes.

Anyone like this idea? or would like to expand on it. I was thinking of starting it off as a mini-arc, to get low ranked shinobi a chance to get more active. Missions from their kage to hunt spirits troubling their village. Or Rouge shinobi a way to make some money.

Besides it is not like we really have a shadow organization...or do we?
Make it a little less Avatar-y and we'll talk. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am
Speaking of avatar, had an idea for a Spirit summons, which each summon being a type or form of spirit.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:57 pm
I got the idea from Beyond the Boundary, not Avatar. though I have been watching that too  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 pm
Sky Village Arc

The floating country of Soragakure, the Village Hidden in the Sky, has been sighted off the coast of Kirigakure, meaning it has come to restock on supplies and open its trade routes to the Shinobi Villages. Now, however, it seems like the country is in a state of chaos and is being affected by internal feuds. On one side is the revolution, the Sky Fleet, who hold the majority of Soragakure's airships. On the other hand, there are the Sky Army, who are trusted by the majority of the populace and hold the walls of the village. Both sides are masters in aerial combat and flight ninjutsu, and their guardian deity, the last true dragon, has decided to stay out of the conflict having seen the wisdom of both sides and wishing to shed no blood. Both sides are led by a brother, and each brother believes himself to be fit for the title of "Heavenly Shadow", the Amatsukage.
Both sides promise trade and alliance with the village that help them, however there are risks of being on the losing side and both sides seem to have near equal odds of gaining victory in this civil war. The only ones who can tip the scales now are the Hidden Villages of the land.

What do you think of this as an arc? We can expand on the details more if it's good.

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:26 am
So wait, when/ what is the next event/arc? Did I miss something or do we need to make another one?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:23 pm
The Prophet Wei
So wait, when/ what is the next event/arc? Did I miss something or do we need to make another one?

I think one's planned, but also think having a filler arc happen in the in between time to help keep activity steady. So yeah, we probably need to make a new one.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:26 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

Ah okay. What kind of thing are we looking for for the filler arc? If it hasn't been made.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:49 pm
The Prophet Wei
Sergeant Bloodhound

Ah okay. What kind of thing are we looking for for the filler arc? If it hasn't been made.

Just something that will be easy for people to get involved in, probably.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:21 pm
There is always my spirit/monster hunting idea I had above.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:07 pm
I like botht that and the sky village arc honestly.  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 pm
I can easily set up my arc, it is not much of a problem, though I will need help to figure out, what happens once the organization gets the cores or get enough cores what happens.

I was think about the two mini arcs and figured out a easy way to link the two. One side of the civil war looks to gain an unfair advantage over the other by, using the power of monsters/spirits. Using the cores to increase their chakra power, and for a few turning the core as power sources for weapons. The other side can send people to stop both the buyer and the shipper. Anyone handing over cores and is caught are only fined 1,000 ryo.

This way it gives people way to get involved in the Sky arc, though another mean. Not fighting in the war itself but still aiding one side.

the role for my side is easy all we need to find is a Buyer and a Shipper.
Buyer's role: Buy cores from Shinobi who seeks him/her out. Buying them base on a roll(1-10 x 1,000 ryo)
Shipper's role: Bring the cores to the side that wants them trying not to be stopped by shinobi aiding the enemy  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff