Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm
((Writer's block))
The song ended and Alaina clapped. She thought the song was truly amazing. This was the type of music she loved. She watched as people threw coins in the violin case. She didn't want to appear self-fish or greedy but honestly she didn't have anything to give. It made her feel a little bad to see so many others acting in a generous manner but not her. She shook the feeling away after he began playing the next song. It was sad but an attention grabber. Alaina was captivated by the magnificent playing. This was a lot more enchanting and marvelous than it was in her imaginations.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:31 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Melissa had been put under the spell of the Violinist's music. She loved his music and kept smiling. After his first piece, she applauded. She turned to the princess to see how felt, but she didn't speak. She felt as if something was burdening her. Then the musician started to play again. During his second song, she had started to cry. She looked around and noticed that others were too. She let out a faint sigh of relief. She clapped at the end of that song too. A few more people had put in offerings in the case. Melissa dug through her pockets and found a few coins. She turned to Alaina with a smile, grabbed her hands, and placed the coins in them. "Here, just so he knows," she told her with a wink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin finished his song and heard another round of applause. He noticed that many of the people had tears in their eyes. He was close to that himself. Dark flew into the air and landed on his hat. This made the vampire smile and he pet the creature. Others had started to put in offerings in his case again. He grinned to the people as they came. He also looked to the crowd and put up two fingers. This meant that he was going to play two more songs. With that, Justin started to tune again.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:15 am
Alaina never once looked away or was distracted by another during the performance of this mysterious person. Melissa wasn't exaggerating one bit. Not that Alaina thought she was. Amazing was an understatment to his talent and violin playing. The sad song played by him made her begin crying,like many others were. It was a very sad but beautiful melody. Once the song ended, she wiped the tears from her face. Then, soon after she felt someone grab both her hands. Her eyes moved from the mysterious guy dressed in black and gold to Melissa, sighting her place coins in her hands. A smile instantly spread on her face. " Thank you." She said, happily. Alaina, also put the violin case.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:37 am

Justin was just about done with his tuning when he noticed a person putting in money. It was Alaina! The prince looked at her and simply nodded his head in gratitude. He finished and began to play. This next song was another slow and sad song. The vampire remained to keep a straight face and closed his eyes. As he played the moon was rising right behind the musician, giving himself a more enchanting appearance. This simply made the crowd believe he was all the more amazing. The people were captured by the mysterious person. They all gazed upon him as if he were a god. Dark had even helped in the act. Some of the people whispered how they believed he was a spirit of the night and the bat was naturally lured by him. Either way, they still put their full attentions on him.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:09 am
Alaina's eyes happened to notice his nod. She smiled,feeling a whole lot better. Surely, she didn't want to appear self-fish. Also, she didn't want this mysterious yet talented person to think she didn't enjoy his music. The smile on her face vanished upon hearing him play another sad song. It was a really wonderful song. All of the songs were. This time she tried to fight her tears but failed. The music reached out to the audience it directly hit their heart. That's what made it practically impossible to cry. Alaina's eyes twinkled with astonishment at the sight. The moon was rising right behind the violinist. It made his performance even more wonderful. Her gaze was fixed on the violinist that many were chattering about. However, she kept quiet, listening to the soft melody. Her shimmering eyes just caught the sight of the fluttering bat.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:43 am

With his song finished, another round of loud applause filled Justin's ears. He smiled at all of them. I really enjoy doing this. It makes me feel like I can do something for these people. The crowd quieted down, and the prince contemplated over what song to be his last. In the corner of his eye, he saw Melissa and Alaina again. An idea then struck him. He tuned and played his last song. This one was like the others in a sense that it was slow and sad. However, it also expressed a feeling of love. The vampire thought of this song like his relationship with the human princess. People say that our love cannot be, that it must not be. To have your feelings trapped and never let out, it is a depressing experience. As Justin played he stepped down from the marble foundation and began to move through the crowd with Dark flying above him. He played to children who were entranced, young women who became infatuated, anyone who wanted to hear.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:30 pm
Alaina clapped loudly after the violinist was finished with his song. Just as Alaina thought the music was enchanting. However, the playing surpassed her imagination. The next song he played was sad and slow. But she noticed the love that was also included in the song. It instantly made her think of Justin. They shared a forbidden love. A complicated love. She was beginning to wish he was here with her, again. She wanted to hold his hand or even be in his embrace. Alaina shook the thoughts away, sighting the violinist moving through the crowd.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Justin's song continued as he moved through the people. He was near the end of his song when he noticed that he was by Alaina and Melissa. He decided to walk towards them for his final notes. He gazed at them with an enchanting stare and there was even a trace of a smile. Dark flew around the pair of girls. Finally, the song was over. The concert was done. The crowd cheered and clapped and made noise for the Violinist. The vampire nodded his head to the maid and princess before turning back to the fountain. Dark followed the prince and landed on his musketeer hat. Some people were throwing their last offerings into his case. Justin placed the bow inside his case and closed it. With his violin in one hand and his case in the other, he hoped to escape from the center quickly. However, the crowd came closer to the prince. Soon, he was surrounded by fans, mainly swooned young ladies. He tried to find a passageway out, but none was open. He was trapped.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:34 am
Alaina was surprised by the sight of the Mysterious Violinist walking toward Melissa and her. She realized that this slow song that expressed sadness and love was more stunning palyed closer. It was easier to tune the others out. Her eyes glimmering with amazement caught the sight of his enchanting smile. She suddenly felt as if anytime she could melt like chocolate or ice under the hot summer's sun. Alaina stopped her gawking when she saw a dark figure fluttering around. It was the bat that had stayed by the violinist. Her eyes followed the bat as it flew around both her and Melissa. Alaina had a liking toward many animals. Bats happened to be one that she also liked. The song had finished and Alaina clapped and even cheered,too. She really did enjoy the mysterious vampire's performance. Her stare remained on him as he was prepared to leave. Suddenly, the fans surrounded him. Alaina stared at the crowd of mainly young ladies before turning to Melissa. "You were not kidding about eye candy." She said returning her gaze to the fans. Alaina knew the guy was trying to return to where ever. Home,probably. Where ever that was. So, she did want to help him get out from the crowd of fans. But then she wondered if he liked the attention. She bit on her lower lip, while thinking.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:44 am

Fangirls. What can you do? Justin had to distract the girls somehow. That way he could escape. He saw Dark above his head flying. He looked a bit worried for the prince. Suddenly, an idea struck him. He motioned the bat to come closer. It obeyed, and the vampire whispered something to it that the others could not hear. The bat nodded in response. Next thing that happened was Dark flying all around the girls screeching. The crowd started to back away. A lot of the girls were screaming at the new coming creature. Sorry to do that. I couldn't think of anything else. When he saw a passageway, he took no hesitation. He tightened the grip on his things and ran from the fountain. When Justin had managed to go to the alleyway, he turned to the bat and nodded. Understanding, Dark flew away and landed on the prince's shoulder. They then ran into the alleyway and were gone with the help of the shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa practically died of amazement when the Violinist had come up to her and Alaina. It made her even more excited when she saw a slight smile. When the concert was over, the maid watched as the crowd started to surround the musician. She turned to the princess when she talked and responded, "Yeah, lots of girls do this. Thank goodness I can keep myself in control." She saw Alaina thinking and merely smirked. "Don't worry about him. He's gotten out of these things before." She then stared as the musician's plan worked and they escaped. "See? I don't really know much about him, but I can tell from that he doesn't really want to be with those girls."

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:04 am
((1000 Posts!!!))
Alaina listened to Melissa as she spoke and giggled briefly and lowly. Hearing Melissa's next set of words she titled her head in curiousity. "This happens to him a lot?,she questioned. She spotted the bat flying around. The flying bat started screeching. Then, it made the girls start screaming. Alaina brought her hands over her ears,trying to block out all the screaming. Her eyes caught the sight of the talented musician dashing away. Once he vanished from her view, her hands dropped to her side, and she turned to Melissa and said, "Well you were right. He did figure out a way to escape." She then nodded at Melissa's last words. "I don't blame him." Alaina looked around the village for a moment before asking Melissa her question.
" I don't mean to change the subject, but I wanted to know if we are going to stick around the village or go back to the kingdom?"

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 pm

"Yeah, he had to deal with that plenty of times before," Melissa answered. "I feel kinda sorry for him because he has to deal with that." The maid pondered Alaina's next question for a moment. "It all really depends on whether you want to go back or not. But first of all, I want to know some things." She looked around themselves before whispering in the princess's ear. "So what's going on between you and Justin?" she asked in a curious and playful manner. She walked around the girl with a smile. She felt like she was interviewing Alaina. "You two were definitely friendly with each other, and the prince has always really been one of the distant type. What's your little secret?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin walked out of a shadow outside of town with Dark on his shoulder. He looked around himself before patting the bat. "Thanks for that," he whispered to the bat. "You saved me that time." Dark quietly cheered with joy. The prince began to walk back to the castle. He sighed and then spoke, "I wonder what Alaina thought of the performance." Dark flew off of his shoulder and gave him happy screeches. The prince smiled at the creature. "I guess I shouldn't worry all that much. At least she wasn't one of those fangirls that trapped me tonight. Last night they were a lot more tame." He smirked at the thought. Then his smile disappeared for a moment when he contemplated something. I wonder how long I can keep this up.

(Finally! I couldn't wait until we got this far, just so I can have my bragging rights! And I wish I could have gotten this post up sooner, but my computer was being stupid.)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:35 pm
(( Yeah! One thousand posts that's crazy! It's okay. My laptop is always messing up. It's really annoying.))

""Some people really need to have some self-control." Alaina said while recalling the crowd of many girls surrounding the Violinist. "I heard of exerting yourself but that was taken to the extreme." She thought about the performance of the Violinist of the Dark Mist for a couple more moments before throwing her view to Melissa. Then, pondered whether to stay or leave. The words of Melissa's made her thoughts end. "What kind of things?" She whispered back, confused. From her next question, Alaina blushed brightly. "W-What are you talking about?!" Alaina stared down at the ground, trying to hide the tint of red resting on her cheeks. “We’re just close is all?" She lowly replied.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Justin soon returned to the castle and no one else had seen them. He looked up to Dark and the bat landed on his shoulder. "It's been nice having you around for tonight." The bat cried in happiness. "I'm gonna go back inside. If Alaina sees you, she might figure out my secret. So tell Nightwing hi for me, okay?" The creature nodded and then flew into its forest home. The prince went into a shadow and landed in his sanctuary. Taking off his mask and hat, the vampire flopped onto a black couch. He set the case and violin on the side of the furniture. He then closed his eyes and started to rest a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa turned to the princess and put her hands on her hips. "Are you sure?" she questioned with a smirk. "I can see you blushing, just like he did." She then sighed and looked at the princess with her dark green, emerald eyes. "Look and listen. I've looked after the prince for a long time now, and as a girl, I have intuition. If you guys aren't really an item yet, then I guess I can't rush things. However," At this point, the maid grabbed the princess's hands and made direct eye contact. "I want you to know that even though he can seem really intimidating, Justin is a really sweet guy. He's distant, but will always hold those he loves close to his heart. He is not used to having many people around him and doesn't know how to react at times. I just want you to be caring and look after him." She smiled at the princess, hoping she would understand.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 am
Alaina's stare continued to remain on the ground, nervous. I'm sure Melissa is someone that can be trusted. The thought came to Alaina after the maid's question. She wasn't too sure whether to tell or keep quiet. The love Justin and I share is forbidden. It has to be kept a secret and I dislike that fact. The princess snapped from her thoughts feeling her hand grabbed. Slowly, she moved her gaze up from the ground and to Melissa. While listening to the girl's words a smile came to her face. Melissa cared for Justin. That was very true. Melissa was a really sweet person. That was really obvious. Alaina smiled gently as she responded to Melissa softly saying, “Melissa, You're very right. Justin is a very sweet guy. He has many wonderful qualities.“ With honesty she added in an even softer tone,” I will always love, care, and look after Justin."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff