Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 am
{WOAH! thats very impressive, thanks alot!)

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Whilst everyone was talking, Lunia kept thinking to herself about the message that the three men spoke when Lunia questioned them. She was trying to piece it together, and by accident she said it aloud. "Beware the illusions that haunt your dreams. Dark clouds arise on the horizon as a once ancient secret will once again be unlocked, may God have mercy on your soul for your judgement has arrived" she said out loud, and repeated herself again once more. Not noticing yet that she was speaking out loud..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 am
His eyes glanced towards Omotayo. " You want to know about the Harbinger? " He asked " Very well, The Harbinger takes the form of a cannon like object the size of nearly 5 grown men standing on each others shoulders, so roughly 30ish feet. The Harbinger uses massive energy reserves that it absorbs automatically between firings. When the cannon is fired an imense light that inscinerates all those in it's path leaving nothing behind however there is draw backs. You cannot single out who you want and do not want to hit if they are your family or enemies if they are in the blast radius they will be killed, the cost of firing this cannon was always meant to be a last resort, as it draws bpower from both it's wielder and from it's reserves it cuts the person's natural life span by 1/3, in other worrds if you fire it once and you were going to live 90 year then you will only make it to 60 at the very best. " He said calmly. " I made these with the hopes that they would never have to be used, however because the Harbinger does have a limiter on it's power your life will not be in immediate danger if it is fired, and the power will be drastically reduced, even with the reduction the destructive force of this fragment is rivaled by none. " The Oracle's eyes looked towards Lunia as she spoke their ominous warning. " Lady Lunia, repeat that louder this time. " He said eyeing her.

Fayte watched as Destiny entered the room suddenly. " Destiny? What are you doing here? How did you know that we were here to begin with? " He asked calmly. He looked at his chest and the cursed mark. " Destiny don't worry about this mark I'm fine it's just the result of my carelessness. " He said as he covered up the mark. " How do you even know what this is? We only just discovered what it is and that was with all of Sumiko's efforts. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at her brother and then to the Oracle, her fragment glowing. She bowed in respect. "I'm so sorry to interupt sir" she said shyly. She then looked back at her brother and sighed. "Well, I was worried about you...so Kendal casted a tracking spell...he's out there with Marlo right now" she added. When he questioned her she rubbed her head. "I'm sorry Fayte, it's that it's like I just kind of felt the energy...it was a bad one" she said. "The priest teaches me about things like these, so we can learn about purification....but...you just felt funny...different in a manner" she added. "I'm sorry" she said bowing her head.

I know my path...
...and I'm prepared to follow it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:11 pm
Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia looked up at the Oracle, her eyes meeting his. She nodded, and stood up. "Everyone, just a moment of your time please.." she said. She sat at the top of the table, for it was her kingdom. "When the three figures appeared at the start, i questioned their.. 'rude' incoming." she paused, looking at everyone from one to the next. "They said they had been sent to deliver a message," she bowed her head, and lifted it back up. "Beware the illusions that haunt your dreams. Dark clouds arise on the horizon as a once ancient secret will once again be unlocked, may God have mercy on your soul for your judgement has arrived." she said. Looking at the Oracle, "This message was given to them by someone else.. meaning there is but one person who rules over them no? if we find them, shall we not find what we are looking for?" she asked. Sounding more like a queen than she had ever before. .

xLulie

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 pm
((Awesome recap! It actually helped me out, too!))

Ashford

"That sounds about right, Miss... Miss, uh, Lunia?" Ashford chimed in, pushing Morrigan's comments behind her. "Your deductions sound perfect! Heck, you sounded like my dear father for a moment, the way you spoke!" She smiled, trying to lighten the harsh mood in the room. She seemed downright cheeky, but inside, she was feuding with herself. 'I just got here, and already somebody hates me! Maybe I should go up for bait as well to prove my worth. Fayte doesn't even remember who I am! If I do something, he has to remember!' She thought, floating towards Lunia. She looked at the Oracle. "Precisely! If we track the invaders, we should find what we're looking for," Ashford said happily, looking at everyone, trying to be useful.

Jones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 pm
" Track? We don't even know where to start looking let alone sneaking up on them. " He said with a sigh. He lowered his head slightly feeling useless. " So what is that 2 maybe 4 of the Great Fragments have been claimed that means that there is anywhere between 1-3 that still need to be claimed. " He said calmly. " Sage's Folly, Night's Bloom, Harbinger, Cascading Bonds and Sentences of the Judges, all of this time those powers were just lying dorment, powers that can change the world, for better or for worse. "

The Oracle listened to Lunia's message and said. " Oh, I see you aren't being faced against normal foes. They have an advanced understanding of the ancient ways, and have acquired very special weapons. I think you will need more help then just a couple of new Fragments, you need outside help. " He said thinking for a moment. His mind began contemplating a form of plan to help the desolate people.  

Nicko1421

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 pm
Ashford

Ashford tapped her foot in the air, thinking about how to track the agents. Suddenly, an imaginary light bulb went off over her head. "I've got it!" She said loudly, turning towards Fayte and the Oracle. "I know just the outside help we need," She said slyly, drumming her fingers together. "Sir Vackel, I'm afraid you are slightly mistaken about my family. While my father is one of the top scientists in the demon realm, he is also of royal blood - king, actually. My father has been working on a new project lately that just may be able to help us out with our tracking situation," She explained, her wings fluttering rapidly the more excited she became. "Sir Vackel, I know it goes against what you said to me before, but I can give my father reason to use his lab without telling him all of today's events. Please consider it," She said, descending and landing lightly on her feet on the ground. Her wings stung from flying for such an extended amount of time, and she needed to rest soon.

Jones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:17 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal had finally recovered and walked in to meet up with Destiny he then herd what Fayte had to say. "Hey Fayte glad to see your alright" He said. He then saw the Oracle and smiled for a moment "Maybe I could be of help I've never had a fragment before but I could try.." He said. He looked at the Oracle "That is if it wont bother you" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 pm
∫Sumiko looked to her side
when Destiny came up and hugged Fayte. When she jumped away from
him and asked about the curse, she placed a hand over her mark. It had
been bothering her now and then during the meeting but she was able to
ignore it. She looked over to Lunia when she stood up and began to
speak. She thought about the warning, but at this moment could not figure
out what it was implying. She straightened in her seat" Hm something has
come to my attention. If we were to track them and go after them, we
would be heading right into their domain. They would have the upper
hand, because they know their way around the area and we do not. I
know that we must find them first before they launch another attack, but
we first need to become stronger and learn more about them so that we
may come up with a battle strategy. For if we don't I don't think that we
will be able to fight them back even if we get stronger then they are."she
told them then slouched a little in her seat. She held her head in her
hands and closed her eyes. Her head started to pound and she wasn't
able to ignore it. After a few seconds though, it just went away. She
glanced over at Fayte then over to the Oracle."What does he know
about these marks I wonder."
she thought to herself, remembering of
when he had spun her and Fayte around to look at the marks.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

((im glad you all liked the recap...i was afraid it might be to long))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:07 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo listened to all that was said. She wondered how on earth the Oracle came up with all these fragments. Each one had a specific name and power after all. She heard her name and focused back on the conversation at hand. Apparentlyfive others were needed for these Great Fragments. Ahe had been nominated now more than once. Echo's metallic blue gaze slid over the remaining fragments. Her eyes were drawn to the staff that was the last of the list and the one that's name had to do with sentences of a judge. She understood the later of the two but not really the first. Echo had heard that one could isolated even to the point of altering time if only for a brief moment in a small area. Echo was tempted to ask Fayte which one he had had in mind for her when he mentioned her name. "So how does that staff work actually?" she said eventually instead of her original inquiry.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 pm
((Hey! Sorry for my absence. I'm gone every weekend renovating a house that doesn't have internet. Can someone please give me a recap?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:28 pm
(( Look at the middle of the last page there is a very detailed recap there for everyone. ))

The Oracle had heard Echo's question and it came to his attention that they might be taking this the wrong way. " Alright I can see I didn't explain this with enough detail, instead of thinking of the Great Fragments like tools and devices think of them as landmarks, they are incredibly large and act as a symbol for a perticular region, for example if anyone were to claim the Sentences of the Judges then it would act as an enormous statue until it's power was activated, they are meant to all be extremely large and act as beacons so to speak. Now to answer your question Echo I would tell you that you do not wield this staff like a weapon it will be plunged into the ground of which ever region you decide to call your home the staff will stand tall enough to be seen from miles away and will glow with a beautiful light, once activated it's power will encircle the surrounding area and depending on what you want to seal whether it be a small fraction of time or the natural powers of those in it's perimeter all of whatever you specify will be completely sealed off, there will be no escaping the seal as long as it is activated. Does that answer your question? " he asked looking at Echo.

" Miss Ashford if you believe your father can truly help then by all means allow him to use his technology, however like I said I want as little of this information leaked out as possible if you have to tell him keep it wittled down to the bare essentials or the very general layout of the situation none of the specifics. " Fayte looked at Echo a smile spread on his face. He was happy to know that she was willing to take up a Great Fragment, he was going to suggest either the Night's Bloom or Cascading Bonds to her, they just seemed to fit her personality. He looked towards Sumiko, she had been quiet recently and had the expression that she was thinking deeply. Fayte reajusted The Eyes of the World on his face he blinked once and his lenses turned purple, he looked at everyone at the table he was just conducting a few experiments with his new fragment, through purple lenses he could see readings about each person's power capacity, obviously some were higher then others, and certain people had a much better understanding of control over their auras. " So if I have heard this right our recomendations for the fragments are Echo, Akatan, Zalain, Hitomi, Omotayo, Kendal and Destiny " Well obviously we have only 5 fragments and more then enough participants if it's ok with everyone I believe we should have them all take the Oracle's challenge and who he choses for the fragments will recieve them. "  

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:35 pm
From the shadows in Lilith's living quarters came a man dressed in a skin tight black stealth suit. His head was hidden behind a black helmetnone of his body was visible to the naked eye. On his back was a long barreled sniper rifle, and at his belt were two long dagger like blades. He walked calmly towards Lilith and said. " Oh look who I found, so you're the little girl that everyone is talking about, Meracitile's Troublemaker if I remember correctly. " He said to her. He looked at her body and said. " I believe we can help you with your wishes to be free, do you want to know what it's like to have power beyond your wildest dreams? " He asked holding out his hand for her to grab.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm
((I just finished reading it thanks, now for my post))

When the portal opened from Damascus, Mai felt the need to follow. She didn't quite trust them for some reason. And her duty to her country over took her duty to her foreman and she entered the portal seconds before it closed. Upon entering the other side, she hid herself from the group, using her abilities to hide her aura from their detection as well. Mai figured this would be a good time to use her fragment and after a few seconds, she transformed into a servant of the castle, joining in with two others also in uniform who were serving the group she followed in the meeting room. She listening intently to the entire conversation while maintaining her role, never opening her mouth. When they began receiving fragments, it was like her heart began to shout, even though her expression did not change.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:39 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan's eyes narrowed when Fayte spoke. His vision activated. He could see the fear in everyone, but The Oracle just seemed to not be there. His chair seemed to be empty, or at least, hazy. He stood from the table and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt and his cufflinks. With a reluctant sigh, he walks over to the Oracle and says,"I'm ready when you are. I have my wish and hopefully it'll be granted just as it's asked." He looked over to Fayte with his family's all seeing eyes and nodded once. "Wish me luck you guys. I think I'm going to need it."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games