Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 am

John sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Can anything else interrupt my day today?" he muttered in a frustrated tone.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Kabal came back early and appeared next to john "What do you mean interrupt your day...what going on?" he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Chi sat on the bed giggling, she wanted to see this, she appreared near them but hidden so she could watch them closely without being seen
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 pm

(hey im in the creative mood, if you want tell me your old favorite comic character as in joker or somthing that shows your face (not spawn or spiderman unless he is unmasked) and i will draw you as the person i just need to see a pic of you... im doing my ex as the joker lol.... im poison ivy now because with my hair red i reaaaalllly look like her)

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 am

(whats happened to this rp? is no one going to reply?)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 pm

(I have been waiting for katie....)

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm

((sry guys im back sweatdrop ))

John sighed. "Never mind. I have to find Nikki and make sure she isn't getting into trouble," he muttered and walked away from them.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Kabal felt something and walked with John and tried to touch him but it burned "What the hell...John...where have you been?" he asked "There is a barrier around you...I can't get near you...where have you been?" he asked stopping him just long enough.His hand really burned only with a touch.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm

John looked confused. "I haven't been anywhere. I don't know what you're talking about. Besides aren't you back early?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:06 pm

He looked at him "Your a lair...that barrier can only come from swallowing the bead that used to be in my eye...You...Salem took you there didn't he...damn..." he said "I wonder why....And classes ended early today..." he said.He tired to touch John again and this time his arm actually caught fire. He waved it off "That hurts...what the hell man.." he said "Ugh...damn...anyway lets go find Niki...I had a bad feeling about her.." he said biting his arm in pain.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:14 pm

John raised an eyebrow and decided not to give him any more answers. "Why on earth would you care about Nikki or want to find her? She's my servant. Is there something going on between you two?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm

He laughed "Uh no...I belong to Chi so...Its just...Liz...and besides your servants is going to try and kill you..." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:25 pm

John laughed. "Even if she wanted to, she couldn't. Besides, how would you know unless you were in on it?" He looked at Kabal skeptically. He wondered for a moment where Katie and Liz were at the moment, but it didn't really matter to him.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:33 pm

He looked at him "John...Do you realize how long I have been alive..There is someone out there to betray you...and isnce she seems to be your most direct ally...then well...its bound ot happen.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm

((well i think imma put in a lil twist))

John rolled his eyes. "Nikki is rather weak and not the brightest girl I know. She wouldn't stand a chance if she tried to take me down."

Liz opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. She put a hand to her throbing head and sat up. "Where am I?" she muttered and looked around. She was sitting on the couch of a small but neat house. There was no one else there. She stood up and walked around the house, trying to figure out where she was. She saw a phone on the kitchen table and decided to see if there were any messages. The first few were no more than telemarketers, but then she came across a personal one. Something about a boy named Cody who said he had fun the night before. As he spoke, he said the name Liz. She figured that this "Liz" person must be the one who lived here.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games