Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Ville came over and pulkled out his scroll. He looked over it and got up. "Stone pillar." He muttered. He got into postion and started strikeing the ground.
[1/15]

Ville slowly started putting more charka into his hands as he striked. He needed to master this one.
[2/15]

The area Ville shook a bit. He grinned that it was slowly getting better.
[3/15]

Ville hit the ground and a small circle came up.
[4/15]

Ville kept hitting the ground getting the circle larger.
[5/15]

After he hit the ground, the ground came up some more.
[6/15]

Ville threw another punch and he got lifted this time on a small circle.
[7/15]

the pillar got large some more, height and size.
[8/15]

Ville saw himself three feet in the air on the pillar. "It's not wide enough."
[9/15]

Ville punched the ground and finally got higher and the base wider.
[10/15]

Ville keeped punching amd it keep getting bigger and bigger.
[11/15]

Ville threw the punch and saw the pillar infront of him with the right wite.
[12/15]

Ville keep moving the pillar farther away.
[13/15]

Ville got more on the hieght.
[14/15]

Ville threw the punch once more and got it seven feet away and six feet high.
[15/15]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 am
User Image
Do you see what is in my eyes?
User Image

Near appeared in the Training Grounds with Jolt and Glacia, "Hello. I am Near Halo. I am a new recruit for the Rock Village and now a Jounin in the Village. Who are you?"

User Image
Can you see the pain? Good.

User Image

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

After arriving at the training fields, he would see it in shambles. Rocks and debris were scattered across the field. Sighing, Isacc knew he couldn't train in the dump like this, so he'd try his best to fix it, right after learning his most important technique.

Isacc would focus his chakra into strings on his fingers. He remembered back to the days of fun with his old friend jason, remembering how he used to create them, and tried to do the same. After much effort, he succeeded. 1/2

Isacc would then attack each of them to different nearby rocks, using his fingers to move each rock individually. While this would be a start, he knew he would over time learn finer control over his newly learned technique.
2/2 Puppetry jutsu learned.

Smiling at his acomplishment, he would pratice further, so by taking two scrolls from his backpack, he would summon 4 puppets. 3 of them were smaller, about the size of a small cat, but looking more like spiders. The Other was a behemoth, standing 8ft tall and 4ft wide, supporting a giant hammer like claw on its right arm. Isacc fingers would move from his sides as the puppets themselves would move, the large one working on moving the larger rocks from the field, while the smaller 3 would use their acid to melt the smaller ones down to nothing. After about 20 minutes of work, the field would look like it used to, back in the glory days. Sighing, Isacc would bring the puppets back to his side, placing them back in there scrolls as he did.

...I guess its time to start taking back

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
Iwagakure Ninja

Isacc would turn the the earth scroll, looking through the genin techniques a puppeteer would need. Finding one he felt would be useful, Ready his hands into the handsigns needed for the technique, going through them in his head, making sure he would get them right before he'd try to mold his chakra.
1/4
Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)

Isacc's next move would be to slowly mold his chakra through the hand seals, letting his chakra flow effortlessly through his body, and through the seals his hands were forming. After believing he had let sufficient chakra through, he would then focus of moving his body under ground.
2/4

At first, it would be painfully slow, as his body seem to let the earth envelop him as if he were sinking into a pool. As he felt he reach far enough under, he would then try his hand at moving in this new medium for him. He would find it was like swimming, but requiring more effect. His next task would be to resurface.
3/4

After having a 'fun' time underground, he would make his way above. As his hands reached above, he would pull himself up, to his waist. From here he would try to climb out of the earth using his hands on the ground, a task which was much more difficult than he first imagined it to be. Finally getting his legs out, he would stand up, looking down at the earth below, a small smile on his face for less than a second.
4/4
Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) Learn

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image
Iwagakure Ninja

After learning the only useful technique to him at his current skill level, he would make his way to kage's towers. He needed to ask the kage something.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm
mynightmarestays
Ville came over and pulkled out his scroll. He looked over it and got up. "Stone pillar." He muttered. He got into postion and started strikeing the ground.
[1/15]

Ville slowly started putting more charka into his hands as he striked. He needed to master this one.
[2/15]

[3/15]

[4/15]

[5/15]

[6/15]

[7/15]

[8/15]

[9/15]

[10/15]

[11/15]

[12/15]

[13/15]

[14/15]

[15/15]

(Oh hai thar god moder)  

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 pm
Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda walked out onto the training grounds and rolled open his massive scroll, looking through it for genjutsu he could practice on himself.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm
Slevyn wake up from a restful sleep on a tree branch and noticed some one unrolling a giant scroll. Slevyn forgot he was on a tree branch and fell out doing a backfilp landing on his just land on his feet he stumbled towards the ninja with the giant scroll in hopes he might be able to teach him something.  

Xenfang

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 pm
Official Genesis
mynightmarestays
[1/15]

[2/15]

[3/15]

[4/15]

[5/15]

[6/15]

[7/15]

[8/15]

[9/15]

[10/15]

[11/15]

[12/15]

[13/15]

[14/15]

[15/15]

(Oh hai thar god moder)

((i agree))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:33 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

He activated his sharingan to search quicker... He couldn't seem to find anything he could use on himself to practice...

((Kay so I can post but I can't teach him!))

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm
As Slevyn approached the strange ninja he could see he had sharingan through scroll because of his blood line when, With hope this ninja could know some genjutsu he could probably teach him something.He started to move faster in excitement he hadn't noticed that he had broken into full sprint.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He kept scanning the scroll so intently that he only noticed Slevyn in the last few seconds, he rolled the scroll up and quickly slid it onto the spot on his back and stepped to the side and put his foot out so fast Slevyn would barely see and wouldn't be able to stop, he did so in one long fluid motion. Once Slevyn had tripped he bent over and put his Tanto to the back of Slevyn's neck.

"What do you want?" he asked the kid.

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 pm
Slevyn slowly rose to his knees apologizing to the ninja pronouncing him self as Slevyn Kalebra and saying that he only wished to see if he would be able to help him with some genjutsu

(i allowed him to trip me so no one hate on him)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

As Slevyn rose he lifted the Tanto but kept it at the back of his neck. He suddenly put the tanto away "Well that I may be able to help you with..." he said "If you can just wait a minute, I have something I forgot to do..."

He quickly whipped out an empty scroll and when he finished writing it a large crow swooped down and snatched it.

"So I suppose we'd better get started" he said, pulling his scroll out again "But before we begin do you have any powers... Uh, Kekkei Genkai or clan abilities? I want to know about who I'm teaching." he said.

Official Genesis

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items