Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnknownOrphan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 pm
Garrett stared at the girl, The ability to alter the intentions of people and the ability to reconize those who have the curse... and yet... perhaps. he thought as made a smile stretch across his face, "Well it is lucky that I was able to meet you before any violence occured, I think I would have been hard pressed to fight so many people with this leg of mine." he indicated to the empty space where his right leg should have been. Garrett gave a laugh, "I don't really have any buisness here, I am just passing through." He looked around for a second, and, feeling content, returned his attention to the girl. "heh, gifted? thats an odd way to say it, I much prefer disabled, its less akward." He said, avoiding the subject, I doubt I can fool this girl, but as of now, I need more information.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm
Alex nodded as they ran to the source where she saw the cold blooded killer. "So you're the filth that's been really pissing me off lately?" she asked her. "Tell me...do you think you'll leave here alive?" she asked her.

Kikyo looked at Garrett and smiled. She sighed as she looked into the sky. "Yea I just got here today really, I have some business to take care of, but fortunately it won't be for another day or two, so I'm just here for a little vacation" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

UnknownOrphan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 am
Business... Garrett's thoughts trailed off, becoming illegible, he ignored them, as he usually did. "Vacation huh? well then, if your free, why don't we look around for a bit, there might be a good place to go for lunch or something." spoke Garrett as he made himself smile agian. smooth taunted the voice, might as well ask for her phone number while your at it. he pretended not to hear and he added "so, how about it, might as well enjoy your your time off for a bit."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 am
"A mission? That's great!"

After days spent on base with the same level of productivity as the present one, being able to get out and do something-- no matter what it may be-- was about the best thing Chris could imagine. If they were assigned to a mission together, it would also be his first group mission, he considered that to be a pretty big step in his "career".

"Any idea what it might be?"  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 am
Kikyo looked at him and smiled. Seeing how she didn't have anything to do yet, and didn't book her hotel yet she took out her phone and did it right then. "Okay great" she told him with a smile. "Do you know of any places here?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:49 am
"...I don't think we're going to win this way Brian." Renault finally conceded. "I mean, we hit him, but it doesn't do anything to stop him. Not many people fight against my speed armor and last for more than a few minutes." Renault watched as the three men payed almost no attention to their partner having his skull crushed. "Wow. These guys...I think even they realize we have a problem. I think we should at least lead this guy away from the palace. The queen does stay above us."  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:07 am
Serena let out a low growl in anger before chucking her Kursarigama to the floor “Well I guess using this on a puddle boy wont work. It would only use up my precious energy” She concluded with a sly smile “I hope your eyes are well adapted to darkness Chesure” She added before using the shadows to cloak the room into dark oblivion.
Her eyes where naturally adapted to dealing with this environment. But the problem remained was how where they going to defeat…or incapacitate a person who they can not hurt at least physically. She grabbed her Kursarigama and just out of curiosity, sent the blade towards Lucas.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:46 am
Elizabeth did as Yukina told her, following closely behind her as she made sure not to touch the walls. "Heh, I know, I studied Egyptology for a year." She slowed down to skirt around a suspicious stone, before glancing down the corridor for a moment. "I don't think we need to worry about getting lost, there'll be at least one escape route with all these corridors." She looked to the right, noticing a line of small holes in the wall. So they'd avoided one trap, but considering the age of the place the traps could trigger randomly.  

Kitkat534

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 am
Cheshure's eyes adjusted quickly. He opened them and could see very well. " Don't worry I'm the Cheshire Cat I have no problem seeing in dark places. " He said as he moved around the room hearing the rush and clanking sounds of her Kursarigama.

Brian nodded to Renault. " I know, but how do we lure him away? We're not his targets this fortress is, we can't just start running he won't follow. " He said as he looked as their enemy proved to be more of a threat then he could have ever imagined.

The Mad Man swung his arm which solidified into metal. Before it could make contact one of the soldiers blocked his wide punch with a prism like barrier made of pastel light. She leapt backwards before snapping her fingers, three small objects rushed forward slashing at the Mad Man like hornets. He smiled a little and smashed his steel arm into each of them reducing them to nothing. " Tell me where are you hiding the others? Those people I killed down there weren't strong enough to be considered one of them. " He laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 am
Watching what was happening to Sai was heartbreaking for Evie. She was mere feet away, and couldn't do anything to stop Nasin and Vincent. With the amount of blood he was loosing, she knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer without feeding again. She would have offered herself in a second if she had control over her body. With all the blood floating in the air though, she hoped that Sai would be able to consume a little of it at least, and give him a fighting chance. He just needed enough to get back to earth...that was all.
Once again Evie tired to push against her mental cage, trying despretly to break down the bars while Nasrin was still weak enough for her to manage it. With every push she felt herself getting just a little closer. The effort made Nasrin wince, and hold her held as she struggled to hold Evie back. Nasrin's eyes turned green again, though for longer this time, and long enough for Evie to speak with her own voice. "Argh...Sai...run. Don't listen anything they say! I l-"

Evie's voice was cut off as she lost the small bit of control she menaged to gain back, and was thown completly back to the depths of Nasrin's mind. Nasrin gave a small sigh, she wanted to play more mind games with Sai but it seemed if she wanted to stay in control she couldn't stay there much longer. Evie had too much will to get out right now. "I would love to stay Vincent, but Evie is making things difficult. I'll go finish the mission. But remember to save his last breath for when I get back." Without another word Nasrin left the room to go finish killing off the rest of the crew aboard the space station. She planned to make a quick job of it so that she could watch the end of the fight between Vincent and Sai.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 am
User Image

Karana drew her chain whip from her waist and got down into a defensive stance preparing to defend herself is she needed to. Their enemy looked almost human save for two small horns growing out of her head. Karana could smell the stench of blood on her.

User Image

Yukina could soon see the door that led out of the room they were in just ahead. "I read about it in my free time, which I have a lot of to be honest with you," she said as they drew closer to the door. "There's a trap here just in front of the door. We'll have to jump over it. Do you think you could do it, or should I pick you up and fly over it?" she asked.

User Image

Lena licked her lips in pure delight as her enemies stood before her. Her vectors snaked out of her back and hovered around her pulsating. "Finally, a challenge," she said in a tone that indicating someone who was playing a nice game of tennis or volleyball. After all, this was nothing more than a game to her. Without a warning, the vectors charged at Alex and Karana in attempts to attack them, their forms almost blurs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 am
"Oh yes, I can see it now. Don't worry I can levitate so I'll be fine." Elizabeth smiled warmly at the girl, glad that she wouldn't be a burden on her. She quickly rose up off the ground, being careful to land away from the trap. She gazed at the door and the hieroglyphics around it curiously as she waited for Yukina to fly over. "From the looks of things there's a trap just beyond this door, so we'll need to be careful." She turned away from the symbols to tell Yukina, hoping her interpretation was correct.  

Kitkat534

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 am
Alex exposed her fangs as she began to charge Lena, preparing to attack she felt a piercing in her shoulder. She cried in pain as she noticed Lena had vectors. "OH you trifling b***h" she screamed as she saw the crimson fluid stained the ground. She looked to her left as she kicked up a steel pipe as it flew in front of her as she kicked it once more as it sped towards Lena.

Angelina continued to tour the first floor. She pocketed small artifacts that were worth a little money but their were two artifacts she was looking for, one the Mad Man spoke of and one she had read upon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:35 am
Hidden within the deepest cell in the longest hall the monstrocity sat waiting to be released, his celldoor was a black iron door with massive chains binding it shut, on the inside it was little more then a stone pit with countless shackles holding him in place. Carved into his cell was just one word. Chimera, the monstrocity that was created by the Mad Man himself, it wasn't kept in a cell like this for looks, it's entire purpose was to kill with little concern on who it was.

Vincent watched as Sai attacked him with furious might. His body burst into mist once again, however instead of his body reforming from the mist three reptilian bird like creatures shot from his mist their pitch black bodies mirrored his snakes. They screeched and shot forward to Sai. " You're losing blood while I am gaining it. you're powers will only hold out, you actually need to destroy me to succeed in this mission and all I need to do is stall you, my job is much easier. " He said with a soft laugh. " True your powers are impressive, but with your current emotional state and the lack of energy I would assume you're only going to be able to keep this up for a short while. "  

Nicko1421

UnknownOrphan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 pm
Garrett scratched his head, I didn't think she would actually accept... He glanced around as his thoughts trailed off. "I wouldn't know, I didn't see any restaurants on my way here." He gave a laugh, "But I doubt it would be hard to find one."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games