Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 pm
kanderas smiled as he dusted his hands off on each other and walked beside him fro a bit and said "finish all the ones that aren't dead yet" kanderas said as he sat down next to a tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:43 pm
As Damon sat on a log suddenly explosion sent him flying into a tree nogging first.He flipped onto his face and shaking away the cobwebs he pulled out his sword.Suddenly atleast 100 demons were flying from uphill ontop of them.Unfortunatly the vampires had also been rocked by the explosition.Damon cut left and right.Arrows and spears flying everywhere and then there was a second explosition.This time as he grabbed his blade to stand a sword caught him in the ribs and he easyily kicked the demon hard enough in the temple to kill it but when he pulled out the blade he saw one standing over him with a sword at his neck.Damon growled and kicked him away into the snow.He flipped onto his feet and slashed threw two more demons with quick and deadly swings.He cut down more left and more right with each charge.He had 15 arrows in his legs but he couldn't let them get him down again.He sliced anothers head off and fell against a tree sighing.

"I swear..you never can catch a break kido."he mutterd to himself.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm
"need help, just say the word and I'm there" kanderas said still chilling behind the tree acting as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:00 pm
Dawn appeared and grinned at Damon. She looked over at the demons and pulled out her sword. A wolf-like creature was by her side as she began to attack the demons. Her sword cut through them and soon was covered in blood. She stabbed a couple demons with her claws and watched as the acid from her nails slowly started to burn them. She laughed as they screamed and she went back to attacking. The wolf charged at demons and ripped them to shreds with its teeth.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 pm
(a explosition and nothing?seriousilly dude..honestly..I hate when someone goes into a big handicap fight 100 vs 32 like this and just..plays it off like its easy to sit on a log and just watch..to me its just as bad as god-modding..*sigh*.Just ask Silv and Dawn when they did I was like..really?)

Damon caught another demon in the chest and pushed away cutting anothers head off.He looked and Dawn and sighed cutting most of the arrows of his legs.

"And how'd you follow me?"he asked cutting three more in-half trying to keep out sight of there archers becuase his legs were healin up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm
((I was sitting behind a tree and even than I have super human strength and a tank like body giving me extreme durability godmodding is staying alive when your supposed to die thats what godmodding is))  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Dawn sighed and looked at him. "I have a few tricks of my own you know." she said as an arrow hit her side. She pulled it out and groaned as she went back to attacking. A demon had a sword to her neck and she placed her hand on it. She sent elctricity traveling through it and then shock him until he was burned alive. She raised her sword and slashed at them left and right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:10 pm
(I said it was as bad as god-modding!eez man you didn't..but even after the explosition..demons would swerve over everyone..the vampires which most of them are dead..and u and Damon.Thats all i'm saying."to me its just as bad as god-modding."I didn't mean that you did god-mod..)

Damon chuckled.

"This must bring old memories."he said as his legs finally recovered so he jumped onto a pile of 4 cutting and stabbing the 4 but one did sneak in a knife to his waist.He growled pulling it out.

"Back to back?"he asked cutting down 2 more.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:11 pm
"I'll take that as a yes" kanderas stood up and sent 2 or 3 demons running in terror from his huge mountainous shape. he than unsheathed his sword and with one large sweap of the blade it had killed 15 straight off the bat. the next 5 minutes he had gotten tired of using his sword, sheathed it and began using his hand to rip them apart. "yeah sure why not"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:13 pm
Lexi rubbed her head and sighed. "True...and manage to get a haircut i noticed"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:15 pm
(15..in one swing?damn how big is that sucker?lol.)

Damon cut down 5 of them in a flurry of swings.He felt another explostion and his ears ringed as he shook the cobwebs out.

"Damn it these ******** got bombs now..."he sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 pm
(( lol imagine a civilized hulk))
kanderas got to the back of damon and smiled as he took another down by stomping on its head " I've got your back" kanderas said.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 pm
Dawn slashed down another demon and looked at Damon. "Always expect the unexpected." she said as she turned quickly and lunged her claws into its chest and ripping out its heart. she let the body fall and then she dropped the heart next to it. Her wolf creature began attacking at demons, ripping them limd from limb.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 pm
A explosion came from under Dawn's wolf and then another right infront of them.The demons tossed spears and arrows at them and Damon groaned.

"Damn it."he said pushing them both out of the way and jumping being caught by a spear and 3 arrows along his torso.Damon rolled across the ground and groaned as he pulled it out.As the smoke cleared the demons were gone.

"Owy."he said pulling a arow that barley missed his groin outta his gut.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm
Dawn looked at Damon and tried not to laugh. She double checked to make sure the demons were gone and then her gaze went back to him. "You ok Damon?" she asked as she bit her lip to hold in her laughter.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games