Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:37 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:51 pm
She knew that there were things going on outside, but she was already shutting out her hearing for it and opening up her mental barriers. This job should be mostly done all at once and she knew she had enough energy and strength to finish at least the first floor. After that she would need some serious rest.

It took a few moments, but she centered herself where she stood, her arms outspread from her body with her eyes closed. Her magic came quickly enough, never coming too much at once, but enough for her to not be overwhelmed. Within moments the air around her seemed to shimmer with barely contained powers, magery and elven both, as both would be needed for the type of spells she was using on the mansion. Taking a deep breath she began spinning the pure energy into spells, wrapping them around each other and pulling them to form even amounts. Doing that she opened glowing green eyes to the room, not truly seeing all that was there, but knew in the back of her mind.

Energy began to flow around freely and more widely, becoming almost visible to the naked, untrained eye... if there had been anyone watching her that is.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:50 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:15 pm
The beautiful woman started to think that his beautful brother was not kning hard eanugh on the door. "Let me try, mon chere frere" She said in her beautiful voice. She moved next to the door and beutifully knocked on it with he beautiful writst. "Anybody there?" she asked.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:42 pm
((Vincent doesnt have brain cells so if someone could sum up for vince what happened id appreciate lol >.< sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:23 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:19 pm
((Yeah, Kanareshii is just being invaded by two beautiful narcissits. And Kenton's being doing all he can not to answer the door knowing the nightmare that awaits him on the otherside))

"Oh! Ma chere soeur! Look! look! I see someone walking over there!" Said the beautiful man with his beautiful voice pointing in the beautiful dirrection of the beautiful boy!

The beautiful woman stopped making beautiful knocking on the door. She then looked with her beautiful eyes in the direction that eas pointing her beautiful brother.
"Ah! Mon chere frere! You are right! You are right! Did Lady luck shine once again on us, who are beautiful?" She said in her beautiful voice.

"She did! She did!" He beautifully claimed with his beautiful voice clapping his beautiful hands in a beautiful way.
"You! You who are there! Do you live here? Because if you are it is my honor to tell you that all your problems just ended because me and my dear sister, ma chere soeur, we are finaly here!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:33 pm
Vincent listened to the two people outside (im assuming theyre outside?). His demonic tail had reapeared again and was swaying side to side gently. He was standing near Campbridge and just listening. He had gone very quiet.

((i know its short im tired, not in the best of moods and brain dead so..))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:54 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:21 pm
(( I love Ven's reaction XD))

"hum...Vincent? You are hum... Being all devil-ish suddenly" he said pointing at the demon's tail. "Not that I don't like it, it's very cute and all but you don't usually let it out. Is somethign happening?"

"Oh! Mon Chere Frere! Isn't he just sooo cute!" She then walked in a beautiful way toward the beautiful young boy that just spoken to them. "We, who are the most beautiful people on earth, are nice enaugh to offer you our beautifull service!"

The beautiful man soon follow behing his beautiful sister walking toward the young boy. "We, who are beautiful, will change that verry hugly, unatractive, bad-looking, deformed, frightfoul, gross. grotesque, haglike, horrid, monstrous, repelling, repugnant, repusive, revolting, UNBEAUTIFUL house, into somethign more beautiful, atractive, good-looking, pretty and beautiful one. In other words, we will change your house too look well...LIKE US!"

"Oh! Ne somme nous pas genereux? Aren't we generous? Ahhh...Look at you young one! You are so happy that you can't even find the words to say how happy you are! Come my beautiful brother! Let's start right away! Let's inspect this...thing, to see how we can change it in a beautiful way!"  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:59 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:26 pm
((Did you won somethign :O))

The beautiful pair then star walking toward where Ven came from. "So, there is a way into the yard that way isn't it?" She said in her beautiful voice but not really waiting for an answer. "Come litle one! I'm sure that even if you aren't close as beautiful as me and my beautiful brother, you could help us a litle."

"But my dear sister, ma chere soeur, are you sure? He's clothign...his apparance... it's not even close to be as beautiful as us even if he is cute in his own way. I don't think he could help us find a way to make this place beautiful. "

The beautiful young lady start to laught in a beautiful way with he beautiful voice. "Of course not my dear brother, mon chere frere. Of course he can't help us in that way. Only us are beautiful enaugh to transform this place. However, he can show us the way!"

"Ohohoh! You are so right my dear sister, ma chere soeur. So come one litle man! Show us the way!"  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:58 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:39 pm
"What?! But! Mais! A beautiful lady like me can not 'jump'" she said making a beautiful frown with her beautiful face. Even those thigns had to be beutiful with her.

"Ma chere soeur! My dear sister! N'ayez craite! Do not worry! I will make a beautiful way for you trough it!" He said using his beautiful voice as his beautiful hands draw his beautiful sword from it's beautiful belt. "With this sword of love I shall make a way for you!"

"Oui! Oui! What would I do withotu you my dear brother, mon chere frere! That is a wonderfull idea! Might I even dare saying, a beautiful idea! And what's more; fences are soooo last year! We would have needed to remove it anyway."  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games