Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:58 am
Before Amara could smash her head against his, Roulin fortified the area where her forehead would meet his. To him, it was simple bump and nothing more. Now that she was closer, he'd use a different tactic. His body burst in a bright light and shined for a moment. The shine expelled from him was far brighter than the sun and would more than likely temporarily blind any normal human.

~~~

"Listen Kira. I'm not going to leave here and have you still be on that team. It's dangerous! That guy is crazy!" Moli began to take a few steps toward her, but paused as his brother illuminated the area almost simulating day. In the shine though, he continued forward, his eyes wide open. "If you leave, then I'll leave. Does that sounds good?"

~~~

"The world would probably be worse. I'd be spending my days and nights searching for them." Timothy looked over at Sabrina and somewhat smirked. "Sorry to be so melancholy, but that's what I think. Thunderstorms here, electrical fires there. The works. How do you think the world would be if they were still alive?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 am
Amara was blinded but the Phoenix began to flare feeding off the light the fiery aura surrounded its host. The fire didn't melt the snow because she didn't want it to, but it was hurled towards Roulin in blinding manner, being fuled by the energy that he had given off.

Kira looked at Moli. "It's not that simple Moli...he'll kill me and you in an instant" she told him. "It sounds great...but you and I know both it can't happen like that" she told him. She was nervous for the both of them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:45 am
Roulin managed to get around the fire Amara had shot out at him using his ability of superspeed and had enough time to return with an attack of his own. After appearing behind her, he backflipped in an attempt to bring the top his foot down atop Amara's head.

~~~

"He won't kill me. I won't let him." Moli looked over at the ensuing battle and chill went up his spine. There was someone far stronger than the four of them coming. Quickly, his steps hastened toward her until finally, he was within range to grab her hand. "C'mon Kira. The last thing I'm gonna do is let a friend that I had lunch with die."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:02 am
Amara felt the attack come back towards her as she was pushed back as Roulin's foot came crashing on her head the fire was burning him physically and mentally, the mistake he made by getting to close. She looked at him as she used telekinetic force attempting to slam his body towards the mountain.

Before Kira could say anything she was taken away as they began to run. "Moli...you..you have to stop" she said scared. She just wanted to hide him and do her job. "Everything that man touches dies" she told him with a scared tone.

Sabrina looked at him. "I dont know really...maybe things wouldn't have been so complicated...I really do think they were bluffing so many years ago...like I feel that killing them through off a balance with the rest of us Heralds" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 am
The Satan Owl was drinking on the job. Ice cold bourbon. He wasn’t drinking anywhere near enough to be impaired at all. Will had a significantly high tolerance, and sometimes alcohol had the effect of warming one’s body up. The weather in Japan had been slightly warmer, but in colder days in the country, depending on the area, the temperatures reached freezing point as well. He was dressed in black mostly, including his gloves, with the exception of the red scarf and the collared white shirt he had underneath his jacket. Will downed a glass of the alcohol and pulled himself another. There wasn’t anything else to do. He could pick up the dots of people scouting in the distance. They would have been pretty poor target practice candidates to aim black lightning at out of boredom. But they were in the U.S. army, so they were supposed to be on the same side. Will sighed, breathing out a wisp of steam into the air, and began to play with a few sparks of lightning in his free hand while thinking more about the situation and plotting.

Amaya was bundled up, decked out in a full set of blue hat, a thick baby blue scarf, white gloves, and a small blue down jacket, as she had never been very good with the cold. Itachi probably would be a help as he had been in Russia when she had been freezing there with his heat ability. The hot chocolate and marshmallow concoction that Armand had brewed for the UNS team helped too, and it tasted sweet and delicious to Amaya’s mouth. She was holding Itachi’s hand, which was a lot warmer than hers, and she hadn't been able to talk to Amara as much as she wanted to because of Lucien.

Armand had a tray of hot cocoa and had been passing them around before he took one for himself. He had given one to both Itachi and Anya with marshmallows that looked like eyeballs and fizzed different than normal marshmellows. In fact, they made random words such as "Fatty" and "Boo" and probably would be better called "mash mellows." The scientist sighed. Maybe if they were lucky, it would just be an endless waiting game, and there would be no fighting. His hopes were dashed when signs of incoming unknowns were sighted, and orders were given. “So much for---“ Armand was cut off by Will.

“Oh? Time to join the fun, wouldn’t you say, a**holes?!!” Will swiftly launched Itachi forward aggressively toward the rushing enemy with his foot and roughly grabbed Armand with both hands and flung him toward an enemy in the battlefield with a horrible laugh. By kicking Itachi forward, he had also made Amaya lose her balance and fall, spilling hot cocoa over the floor and partially on her. Will didn’t care. The Satan Owl cracked his knuckles and smirked before charging off. This is just like an odd family reunion, he thought, referring to all the familiar energies in the area that included signs of the Raven, Noel, and Dante. The night was also setting in, and that was something he preferred as well. Random things tended to go bump in the night after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 am
Anya stood a little ways away from the rest of her team mates, though still in the same vicinity as ordered to by Thomas. Letting out a light sigh, the warm air condensing a little in front of her face, Anya folded her arms over her chest. She hated waiting. It was always so very boring. The cold weather didn't really bother her. It was the waiting that did. Dressed in her leather jacket, gloves, a turtle neck shirt, a pair of jeans, and her boots, Anya wasn't really all that cold. She turned down Armand's offer of some hot chocolate too.

She stared out across the landscape, waiting for the Night Owls or the Fallen Pheonix to show up. She really hoped that she wouldn't have to fight against Owen again. It was not something she really looked forward to. But that was when she heard Will shouting. She turned to glare at him but as she did so, Anya noticed what exactly he was shouting about. The Night Owls had arrived. She saw Amaya fall to the ground, spilling her mug of hot cocoa all over her blue jacket. Anya scowled at Will's indifference and hurried forward to take Amaya by the hand to help her to her feet. "Come on! There's no time for sitting down!" she said loudly, punching an enemy soldier in the face who had been about to attack Amaya. Itachi was clearly busy at the moment after having been pushed by Will.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:10 am
Raven
The Fallen Phoenixes were making steady progress towards the first sealed location, on the way Raven had grabbed warmer clothing for each member as the temperature was sure to drop the closer to the mountain they got.
Raven had decided to allow Clary to tag along with them but still remained sceptical over the child’s intentions.
Once close at the foot of the mountain it became very clear that the other teams were already here, Raven could feel their energies radiating all around.
The silence of the creeping night would soon become filled with screaming and shouting as different Owls fought with everything they had to claim to sacred item.
“Ok” She breathed out while turning to face her family “I suggest pairing up with someone. But if you want to go on your own then by all means have some fun. You all have your cells with you apart from Clary…” She spared her a quick glance “I think you would be better off with another member that way they can keep an eye on you, in fact you should come with me, unless you like being alone in a strange place with Owl's trying to kill you”
Raven smiled lightly “Remember to keep safe and if anything gets out of hand try to escape intact. Any hint of information that you might receive about the item inform me asap” Her eyes moved from each member before she turned and started to walk straight ahead leaving the others behind her to decide which way they would head.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel leaned against a tree as Raven spoke. There was a lot of dangerous Owls here, but he wanted a chance to prove himself to his fellow team members. Without hesitating he removed his warm gloves and grabbed Kojiros hand. The uncomfortable sensation like his spirit was reaching out towards Kojiro and snatching at his spirit was something he was use to. Once he felt the chilling ice like power radiating inside of him he released Kojiros hand once more. He smiled and held up his hand in the peace sign before darting of to the left. “I wonder what the night will bring” He was old enough to make his own decisions and defiantly felt strong enough to bring down an Owl or two.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 am
Roulin converted his body into water just before the telekinetic attack landed. It did burst him into tiny droplets which soon reformed in the shape of a large puddle. With greater speed than before, he circled Amara's feet shooting bullets of water at her upper body and face. Due to the speed of the droplets, they would at least leave a bruise, but nothing too serious unless they were focused on one area.

~~~

Thomas's somewhat lighthearted grin twisted in a disgusted grimace after Sabrina expressed her thoughts. "And it's that type of talk right there that loses battles. It's that type of talk that gets us killed. Please..." He looked over to her, his demeanor lighter but still peturbed, and said, "If you're going to fear the words of our dead enimies, then you should return to base. If not, then we should continue our search."

~~~

"I don't know that means for sure, but it sounds hella scary." Moli said after pausing. He stood before Kira now thinking of what should be done. He could see Omotayo closing in on his brother and Demios and that wasn't good. It was as if the U.N.S had become far stronger in the past year. "Okay Kira, how about this. I'm going to leave and do my job. I'm sure you'll do the same. Just...just promise me you won't get hurt alright?" His orange red eyes sparkled with sincerity and remorse, but he knew what he had to do. He knew they both had a job to fulfill.

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:52 am
Owen had finally met up with his team at the DC train station. Raven had decided to hijack the train they arrived on. She was always so impulsive. It reminded him a little bit of Anya, but he knew Anya wouldn't hijack a train so there went the similarity. Right now, they were making their way towards the closed off area where the sacred item might be held. He listened carefully to what Raven told them about splitting up. Owen simply smiled slightly at her instructions. It was a good idea to split up, but Owen knew the UNS team and who was a part of it now: so many dangerous opponents. It might be better to go in covertly instead of charging right in, but he wasn't the one leading the Fallen Pheonix; Raven was. He trotted up to walk next to Raven, hands in his pockets to keep them warm. "Do you want me to stay with one of the younger members?" he asked her, giving her a small smile. "Just to make sure they're safe?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 am
Amara felt the barrage of water hitting her face. Roulin had definitely been training. Amara had been training but she wouldn't use her power just yet. Putting a telekinetic field around her the water which was Roulin was being stopped in mid air as the psionic fire surrounded both im and her and large blast was created from the results.

Kira nodded. "I'll fight off the Fallen Phoenix" she said as she dispered into gas forming near Raven as she looked at her taking out her butterfly knives. "Going somewhere?" she asked curiously with a smirk. "You should really just turn around" she said with confidence. "Leave this to the big kids" she said smiling.

Sabrina looked at Thomas and glared at him. "Just because I had compassion don't mistaken it for fear. You knew what kind of person I was before I became Earth...don't think that new powers changed me too much" she said. "Now let's go" she said as her red hair flowed behind her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:21 pm
Demios watched as Amara and Roulin fought surprised at how well Roulin could protect himself. He then felt more people coming. "Well things are going to get interesting" He said. He readied himself for what ever was coming. He looked at Amara "Don't forget we still have to face each other so don't hold back too much" He said. He then turned to look for whats coming towards them. He held his hand out "Blistering winds and freezing cold blizzard grow and blizzard blow, frost wave" He said making a blizzard start making it harder for what ever was coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 pm
Raven
Raven kept her eyes ahead as Owen came to walk beside her “I suppose Nat has already dashed off ever the eager one to prove what he can do…I think he will probably need more watching then the others who remain. I am hoping that Kojiro and Benkei pair up, while Nova will probably feel more inclined to go it alone” She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. “Watch over Nathaniel, I don’t think he should risk copying another’s gift from the U.N.S or the Night Owls, especially if they are strong which I know they are” She paused mid step and gazed at the Changeling Owl “We have not had much time to catch up since regrouping, I hope things are well on your part” Raven offered him a slight smile “But then again this is hardly the moment to talk” She added as an after thought before returning to her brisk pace “Stay safe”

Raven hadn’t gotten that far at all when an unknown voice reached her ears “Oh? And here I thought we was all invited to this show down” She turned round to face the woman who had spoken and smiled “You are not a person who I would consider as a ‘big kid’ Merely the warm up child before the real fighting begins”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:48 pm
Roulin had been blown backward by the explosion Amara had produced and landed hard against the side of the mountain base. "Ugh." He coughed once and then again before his ability to heal settled in. "Damn it...freaking defenses. It's gonna be a stalemate until one of us figures out a major weakness." His body had reformed during the blast, but now it was time to test a new power. With Itachi's power now modified due to training, his right arm up to his upper right torso shined a dark red. The snow that was now falling melted before even reaching him. Magma began to seep from his pores and his eyes reddened almost demonically. "Amara...I know that you can hear me. What happened to the...times where we didn't fight? Are you even still there or has the Phoenix completly smothered the girl I once knew?"

~~~

"That's not a bad idea." Moli said as the idea bulb shined in his mind. He had a plan and as foolhardy as it was, it may work with the help of Demios. "Yo Demi...Raven thing!" He yelled over to the other influenced human on the field. "I'm going to need your help! We need to find Lucien! Are you in?"

~~~

"Have all the compassion you want. Just don't let it get in the way of this." Timothy replied after a brief moment of passing through waves of people. After Sabrina sped up before him, he simply continued saying, "As you wish. By the way, I think Noah is nearing our friends back in the U.S.A. How do you think he'll fair against the other teams by himself?" Like L, Noah was a good friend of Timothy and they'd challenge each other in a plethora of skill-based activities. Until they met again though, the challenge for the both of them now was simply to survive this war.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:30 pm
Itachi used fire to propel himself to his feet as he prepared to rocket off to join the more intense fighting. " amaya everyone im going to join the battle with fallen phoenix who just arrived. Stay safe." said itachi as his eyes glowed and he flew off into the air vat high speed propeled by fire as he landed before benkei and his partner if he had one. " i'll take you on." said Itachi as several iceicles formed and launched at him at high speed.

Neo smiled as he made eye contact with several of the soldiors making there way to the base where he and the others stood. He shifted there senses and next thing anyone knew they were firing on each other shooting each other dead as neo mixed up who they saw as freind and foe. Neo smiled enjoying his little puppet show.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:57 pm
Lucien shook his head. " I see, well if that is your true goal it's definately a shallow one. " He looked towards the window down at the battle scene. " Well I had better go play my part, no fun just sitting up here. " His body slowly evaporated into mist and dispersed from the room. His body reshaped itself in the cold air of the mountain. He opened his eyes to see Roulin trying to talk to Amara, he even caught the last bit of their conversation. " Funny how things like that work out. " He said as he walked towards Roulin. He reached behind his lower back and pulled out his sword he raised it and said. " You're very pompus Roulin Amara is here because she chose to be she's made her decision. " He said as he launched forward increasing his speed with a telekinetic pulse. He raised his other hand and fired a concentrated blast of pure energy towards Roulin. " Think of it this way, now it's a one sided fight not a stalemate. "

Anderson landed on the ground near Neo, his hair blew in the wind of the cold mountain top. " So you're the one who killed these men, how tyranical. Can't have that now can we? " He asked before he snapped his fingers. " Collapse.........Raining stars. " He wtched as from the sky shot dozens of brilliant lights rocketing towards Neo. " Celestial powers are interesting, you never know what you'll get. "

Dante soon made his appearance landing near the base he quickly picked up the energy of his old friend Will. " So here we are Will. " He said as he landed on the ground his Architech seal appearing in his left eye. " I had wondered if you would actually be fighting in this round, I'm a little disappointed I was hoping you would see the error in working for Thomas. " He said softly. " Look down there. They fight with all they have for this man's enjoyment he's playing a dangerous game, the Phoenix and Raven have noticed eachother, if they fight who knows what'll happen, even we might be forced to evacuate. " He said softly.

Sibal's sword made contact with the skull of two of Dante's soldiers. His four arms shot out creating a massive nonagon shaped paneled barrier around their entire area, it's dome shape even covered the sky he didn't want people leaving after all.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games