Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 pm
"I'll call you when I need to." Erik said softly and fiddled around with one of the roses he laid next to the graves. His favorite kind of rose: a yellow one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:37 pm
he nodded. "all right, i have other matters to attend to" he smiled and walked off  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 am
[ @ awsome nerd lol I love your signatures makes me crack up]
User Image
Nikki
Changed
"Well," Nikki sighed breaking the silence."I'm heading to horseback riding. Do you want to come? Horse back riding usally cheers me up."
Nikki smiled at Erik and left.

[ Exiting to horseback riding~]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:37 am
((thanks blaugh ))

Erik shook his head. "No.... No, I need to clear my mind." he murmured and wiped away a few tears. He just turned down having his family back... Was that really the right choice? He left to go some place to think.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 am
User Image
Myka silently wandered the graveyard, a small bouquet of yellow roses in her tightly curled fist. She hummed to herself as she passed the old and new graves, letting the sadness wash over her. "So many gone, yet so many live. Does any of it make sense?" She whispered. She threw one of the yellow roses behind her, adding one more to her rose trail.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:21 am
Before Erik could take a step out of the Graveyard, he saw something in his peripheral vision. Sure such a thing could be a ghost, but in this case it couldn't. He glanced to the side to see a few yellow roses near some graves. A tad curious, he walked over to them and gently picked a rose up, softly touching the golden petals. He smiled sadly. They were beautiful... but these roses only brought sadness to him now.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 pm
Myka smiled slightly and threw another rose behind her. She finally came to a small, simple grave, but she still began to quietly weep at the sight of it. A small, almost non-existent sob escaped her mouth as she fell to her knees. "Aunt Lexi, why did you have to go? Why did you leave me with that...that...that beast?" She whispered through her tears. The rest of the flowers lay scattered around her, the petals gently swaying in the light wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 pm
He placed the rose near his nose and took a small sniff, inhaling the pleasant scent of the rose as he closed his emerald green eye, the right one closed. When he opened his eyes again, he saw a young girl looking at a grave near his family's. He didn't want to be near the graves now. A small sigh left him as he turned to the exit.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am
Myka hiccuped as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She stood and thought of her aunt once more. As she began to smile, she heard a sigh behind her. Myka turned and saw a young man leaving the graveyard. "W-wait!" she called out, her hair falling out of it's loose braid.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 am
Hearing someone call after him, Erik stopped right at the exit and slowly turned his head, his emerald eyes glowing in the dark cemetery. "What is it?" he asked softly, a sad look on his face while his fingers played with the yellow rose.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Myka's eyes widened. He actually stopped! Myka blushed and slightly shrank back. "It's just t-that...well...it's d-dark a-a-and...I just don't want to be alone..." Myka whispered, looking up into his eyes and sensing the pain in his. "You can leave if you want....but I get the feeling that you don"t want to be alone either..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm
He thought about it then looked back at the exit. "I've no clue what it is I want anymore..." he said gently. Did he want to die? To smile? "You can come, if you'd like." he muttered, thinking of where to go now that he had a companion.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:48 pm
Myka smiled brightly at the man and hurried to his side, hearing a thunder clap behind her. 'Of all the things in the world, why thunder?' Myka sighed shakily and unconsciously leaned towards the man. "So, where are we going?" Myka whispered, embarrassed of her newbie status.
{I was sorta thinking the Park.}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:56 pm
((Oh, there's a loooot of drama goin' on there >.>))

He looked down at her with an expressionless face, not even flinching when the thunder boomed. "I suppose we could go to the Courtyard." he muttered and looked up, seeing a few storm clouds as well as an occasional lightning bolt.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:10 pm
{Seriously? I haven't even looked yet...anyway, Courtyard sounds good.}
Myka squeaked and looked at her feet, frozen in fear as the lightening and thunder began to worsen. ' It can't hurt me, it cant hurt me, it can't hurt me, it can't hurt me, it can't-' Her thoughts were interrupted by a particularly loud burst of thunder. Myka's eyes began to tear up as she trembled in fear and squeezed her eyes shut.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games