Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 pm
(( i wasnt making her make fun of his speech. She says berr instead of bear and therr instead of there. just kinda speaks like that. sry if it came out wrong sweatdrop all well.. moving on :3 ))
User Image
Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast. Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.
So paranoid, watch your back!

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

"I'm just bumping into EVERYBODY aren't I!?" The fox said in a very sarcastic manor. Taking such abuse of almost being trampled and seemingly running into people now a days. She quickly side-jumped away from the female wolf. "Oh My god! Nobody move!" she stated. She hoped up slightly and landed, bracing herself with her legs slightly pulled apart when landing. She glanced behind at her right side with her eyes, her tail on her left, then stared at the others "stunned." "I've lost my tail.. Just kidding.." She said sarcastically, sitting and putting her paw to the tip of her muzzle and giving a small smile. She looked over at "Mr. Grryphon" and spoke in a high "lisp" voice. "It was therr the whole time and- OH MY GOD MY TAIL IS GREEN!!!" She said as she flicked it to wrap around to her front. She stared down at it.. then placed her paw on the green spot where her tip should have been white. Another pop and she was once again in her anthro fox form, pointing down at her tail again, "pissed off" as she glanced around at the animals she was surounded by. "I SWERR TO GOD.. THIS WAS NOT HERE BEFORE!!.. WHO DID THIS!?" She yelled frantically, pointing at her tail every time she tried to emphasize her words. Her face was "unamused" as she breathed deeply, slowly before her breath speeding up, as if she was going to hyperventilate. "SOMEONE!.. IS GOING!.. TO DIE!!" The kitsune yelled, still pointing at her sorrowful GREEN tail tip. Stopping, seeming to calm herself somewhat with the small outburst down while trying to hide a smile with a growl through clenched teeth and strained clawed hands as she let out a small "angry" "GAAAAH!" before crossing her arms and sitting down "criss/cross" on the forest floor as her ears went down and the tip of her tail flicked here and there like a pissed off cat's. She had her frown/pout face on as she stared wide eyed at the floor away form her tail. She began shaking her head. "NO.. no this is unacceptable.. .. just.. just no.. no.. I can't live my life as a shiny pokemon!.. not after all that.. I FEEL HACKED!!!"((okay maybe not that part.. but still sum funny shiz :3 )) The fox anthro took a breath, and sighed as she looked away from where she had previously been staring, as if a change of scenery would calm her. She shook her head in disapproval, still fighting back laughter inside.
Her threats were empty, no one would pay any mind after a while. It was purely just to entertain herself. She had made a funny, everyone picked on her, she was the comic relief, she brought ease to anyone who didn't think she was serious.

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 pm
Bakher sat back a little more, and quirked both brows at the Kitsunes little breakdown. He was both impressed and a little horrified by how big a reaction he had gotten from such a little amount of magic.

He was even more impressed when she did the little shifter thing; now, that was a trick he'd like to learn. He watched her slowly have a total breakdown, then took pity on her and did the counterspell, turning her bushy tail tip back to its normal creamy white.

"Okay.... that was a little extrrrrreme... Serrrrrriously, all I did was turrrrrn the tip of yourrrrr tail grrrrreen!"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:00 am
User Image
Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast. Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.
So paranoid, watch your back!

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

The vixen's attention was caught by the lack of color on her tail. She lifted her ears and turned her full attention to her brush as if she were about to chase it. She picked it up and turned it in her paw. "SO YOU DID IT!!!" The kitsune yelled, pointing at "Mr. Grryphon" with her tail. She turned from "angry", to "tricksie". The young fox anthro quickly jumped to her paws and came up to the gryphon. She leaned on his shoulder, crossing her back paws as if she were being "cool" and leaning on a wall.. but in this case it was Bakher. Her brush swished back behind her. She raised a clawed paw that wasn't very threatening either way. She pointed it at Bakher. "Okay.. so dude. Love the idea, adore it even. But you have a herrible taste in colerr." She said in a "matter-of-factly" tone, then opened her paws like she was holding something in her hand, or shrugging with one arm, "Would it kill you to teach me that trick?" She asked curiously as if she were joking, but gave a smile. If it was an honest smile or a "im going to mess your life up once this is over and enjoy it" type smile was anyone's guess. She stood normally then, flicking her tail back and forth for a while as she spoke. "I mean really, green? whats with that? You trying to make me invisible here?" The short little anthro said, beckoning to the trees, bushes, and green moss everywhere around them. "I already have color-changing eyes!.. I don't need you going and making me look funky.. although purple.. purple.. you ever try purple?" She asked, looking up at the gryphon with an idea-sparked look in her eye. "You know.. maybe a bit of black, a bit or dark blue or red maybe.. oh, that look sooo Cool!" she said, doing another fist-pump before hopping up and down for a while excitedly, her tail starting to wag. "You GOTTA Show me how you do that!" She said excitedly, smiling still. That small tooth on the right side of her mouth popped out again.((kind of a Midna smile :3 )). She wanted to learn a new trick. She wanted to become better at controling her magics. So that maybe she could be better than her siblings. She'd show them.. She'd show them the runt can do more than just tread water!

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 am
Leran watched as Gar'leck walked into the den with him and layed down. "How goes the discussion?"
"Well for one we all agree were very pissed off at the wolves but we can't do anything about that barrier. We have also agreed to let you live and return you to your fellow wolfs. If war does break out you will not be harmed...i cannot make that promise for the other wolves tho."
"War?"
"That was also among the talk. There were hints of possible war with the Wolves for this insult."

Gar'leck led Laren outside the den. "Don't hesitate to visit again but don't expect our answer to change."
"Goodbye my friend." With a slight nod and bow Laren ran into the woods toward the wolf den.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:28 am
Larka looked up at the sound of a beak clacking together. Ah, that bird! "Still sticking with the bird who doesn't know how to properly talk to much larger predators, eh?" She eyed the raptor and shook her head with a scoff.

She looked to the black and red Wolf again and nodded. "Well, you have free roam of the Forest, but common sense would say to avoid the Bears for the moment. They'll calm down, eventually. The heat of the battle and all that," she purposefully avoided saying that she caused the rampage. The Bears would get over it, right?

{Hey, Tom. You've said before Marco didn't have those eyes forever, but did he have them in his travels before?}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 am
Leran ran through the woods away from the bear den. He stopped when he smelled a familier scent. Larka. He ran and found her talking to some bird (reaper). He walked up to them. "Long time no see."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 pm
(sorry, didnt pay the phone bill and my internet was turned off. what did I miss?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 pm
Knux_nyan
Leran continued to wait then. (someone wanna control the bears?)

Eyea's head came up when he heard miles voice. He came to the edge of the tree house. "oh its you. Its good that you came. i need you for something." A gust of wind picked miles up and landed him right in front of eyea.

Miles crossed his arms, "Well what do you need?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:10 pm
(.... quite a bit, actually. we have a...... new insane person mrgreen mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:18 pm
(ive noticed, but what exactly did I miss?)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:25 pm
Eyea looked miles over. "Please come in." He led miles into the tree house and grabbed a book. "Sit and show me your arm please."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 pm
(keep in mind that the marking are natural and that theyre part of his fur, like stripes)

Miles held out his arm.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:34 pm
Kirisa carefully watched the Gryphon from the trees, her piercing green eyes watching every little detail. He was surrounded by all manner of creatures, so attacking him now would be foolish. She slammed her powerful forelegs into the grond and began to dig. After a few moments, all that remained of her presence was a mound of freshly overturned earth.

Kaishin had been sleeping soundly for a while now, his body and mind re-energised after that mess with the bears. His eyes flickered open and just as he was getting up, he felt the ground beneath him shake slightly. "What the...?" he mumbled and the ground exploded as a large creature emerged, throwing Kai across the room. This creature was quite big and was covered in earthy, brown scales. One of teh first things Kaishin sensed was some very powerful magicks emanating from it.
"It's just one thing after another around here?" he complained outloud.
The creature turned and looked at him, walking across the room, (Which took about three steps) It looked down at him and then grinned. It scooped him up in one claw and Kai closed his eyes, thinking he was about to be eaten when he realised that the creature was hugging him?!

"You're soooo fluffy!" she said gleefully, holding him close to her scaly body.
"Urgh, who... the heck... are you?" he said, as she squeezed him.
She pu the wolf down and looked at him with large, green eyes. "heh heh, sorry about that" she said sheepishly. "I just can't help myself when I see something cute". She stood tall and had a proud look on her face. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kirisa and I am an all-powerful Earth Dragon!"

Kai couldn't believe it, he'd never seen a dragon before. He looked at the hole in his floor. "Well Miss Kirisa, my name is Kaishin. I'm the leader of the wolf pack in this forest". He looked at the hole and sighed. "And I have a door, you know".
Kirisa looked embarrased. "Sorry about that, I'm still learning how to tunnel properly". She waved a claw over the hole and channeled powerful earth elemental magick, causing the hole to fill up like it had never been made in the first palce. "All fixed" she announced.
She walked back to teh centre of the room and plopped down with a thud. "So Kaishin, I can sense that you can use magic. Am I right?"

Kai nodded, sitting acroos from her. "That's right, I can sense that your magic is really strong as well. If i may ask... what brought you here?"
"Well, it's a long story" she replied.
"I've got some free time".
"Well then...."

The two of them talked for hours...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:41 pm
eyea took Miles hand and arm with both of his wings and examined the markings. He stroked them and pressed on teh small circle marks. He thought he could trigger something. when his attempts failed he flew to his desk and grabbed a scroll with his claws and flew back. He placed it on the ground and kicked it. it shuddered then unfurled itself around Miles in a circle. the scroll contained the same marking as on were on miles. "Do you recognize these?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games