Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:19 pm
User ImageKoji slumped on the floor, quite tired from all the running. He was just relieved that no one had to die on that elevator. It was quick thinking that got them this far. "We're not out of this just yet." He muttered as he gazed down at the ground floor. The giant was on a frenzy, mindlessly smashing the empty elevator while mauling the nearby undead. The beast was in pain, his face was now unrecognizable. Bloody. This did not impair its vision though as the monstrosity continued to hunt for its next meal while dragging its make-shift weapon around. "Okay, so we obviously can't waste any more ammo on that freak. Let's just focus on getting back to the bus in one piece."

After a moment of observing, the group realized that they were now at the opposite end of the mall. "We need another way to the loading dock. Vents, personel entry halls, anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
After setting down I began to walk around towards the center of the room where everyone could see me.
I had clamed down now, with Duke and Monica asleep on a couple of show beds, I began to think on what we'd gone passed and missed during all of the brewhaha. I began to look back towards where the some cabinets where and I saw an employee's only door. " That might work. " I pointed in the direction of the door, and began to move towards it and I piered out it through the small crack made by the door. and saw the way was clear, but there was blood on the ground in the halls. I shuttered at the thought of had happened to the people that had locked themselves in there to protect themselves.

I closed the door quietly and locked it and I walked back to the others " We might run into undead along the way through there. " I folded my arms, and sighed. " Not to mention the fighting area in there isn't every bit, Koji's swords, one of our best weapons for stealth, probbly wouldn't make my head way, they're too long to fight with in there. Maybe there's a dumb waiter somwhere. " I sighed as I sat down to think somemore.

Mizukie_Hibachi

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
"Well um I hate to burst your suicidal bubble there, but there's a giant fosaken a** monster out there and your either coming with me willingly Or I will drag you take your pick, choose now." She said her hand's on her hip's as she watched him. Believe it or not the group needed the extra people we wouldn't have gotten this far without it, and if they kept getting picked off they wouldn't last much longer she waited for his decision he had about twenty second's before she grabbed him by the neck and dragged him into the damn elevator.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Jade

♀ ♀ ♀

She was beginning to tier.

Jade had been wondering around aimlessly for hours un-end. No food or water for mile, it was at her last hope she saw the mall coming up ahead on the horizon. Still with litored bodies everywhere, and the undead lurking behind every corner. She could hardly be expected to walk right up to the door and let herself in.

No what she need was a plan...and may even a bit iron wile.
Hiding behind some smugged ruble for safety, Jade tried to see if there were any other entrances that could lead her inside.

π = 3.14

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:51 pm
User ImageKoji looked at the door just behind th topled cash register with the words 'Employees Only' written on it. A few bloody hand prints on the white door made him hesitate for a while before getting on his feet. "Okay, okay. We'll take that door. That monstrosity can't fit on the maintenance halls anyway. Besides, I don't think any of us is in the mood to keep running from that freak of nature."

Guiding the rest of the survivors to the door, Koji noticed someone lurking just outside the window of the store. "Guys check this out." He said, pointing at the girl hidding behind the rubble. "Is that person.. alive?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:16 pm
Hanahily> (( Sorry I can't multi window right now so I can't use pictures or youtube vids. crying ))

Hanahily ran next to Koji I placed my hand on the door closing it. " Didn't you hear me Koji? " She looked Koji right in anger her eyes. She began to spout out a slight bit louder. " We need to rest. " She walked infrount of the door and placed my hands on the door. " If we lock this door, and lower the gates we'll be safe. " As she walked away from the doors she shrugged he shoulders. " At least for the night anyways. " I walked over and looked at Monica and duke asleep on the bed. " We have to think of the kids first, after all..." I brushed some of the hair off of Monica's face. " They might be the only ones to make it if we get through this. " I walked over and began to pull down on the gates. " Give me a hand with this, " I spoke out quietly.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:30 am
User ImageSirena turned to Mizukie, who was now apologizing to her. "Mizukie..." Sirena hugged her and said "Idiot, it's not your fault. You did everything you could. This is destiny, it's meant to be..." Sirena opened her eyes as she turned to the all this.

This is happening...

It is...

The myths, fantasy's, stories...

Happened...

Sirena now, wanted to know peace. She wanted to die. She wanted to remember old times. She wanted everything back... As time passed, something made her remember something... Rikka's words to Anasako.

Sirena's both cheeks tears came down. Her words didn't come true.

Crew Draggy
"Auntie Anasako. Are we going to survive?".

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:35 am
User ImageMonica was asleep on the bed. But she woken up very sharply...

A bad dream or...a vision?

Monica said to herself, looking how everybody tried their best in everything. She hold on to her music box and teddy bear and jumped out of the bed waking up Duke. When she woke him up, both of them walked to Hana and Monica pulled down her t-shirt. "Hanahily. Um, are dreams visions?" Monica asked Hana looking up at her.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

I looked down at the two, my eyes widend at Monicas words. In my worry I used my powers by chance to slam the gates down. But it didn't make as much noise as I'd though it would. I knelt down and got in monica's face. I looked over at duke and saw the Look of worry in Monica's eyes. " It depends, weither or not you have the power. If you do then we'll only find out in time I guess. " I straightened up and picked up Monica and Duke, and place the two of them on the bed Nana climbed out fully rested and curled up between the two.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:16 pm
(( I guess this roleplay has died huh? ))  

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:48 am
Mizukie_Hibachie

Attention username "Mizukie_Hibachie"
You have copied and claimed all editted images, codes and formats of Nhikxter's RP "Highschool of the Dead" from Guildy without prior notice or permission from the thread owner. You have exactly one day to remove and remake everything before I report this thread to the proper authorities. All future permissions are declined. You have been warned.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff