Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 am
User Image

George Silver

Laughing and shaking his head, George kept his hands on Leviticus. "Oh no way. I used to use that on my teachers when they asked me to teach them how to speak Austrian. What does all of that mean, first and foremost?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:18 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

His smile quickly falling, Ezra furrowed his eyebrows angrily and threw a bunched napkin at Esther.
'Dammit, you gave me away!' he signed at her angrily.
"Hey, watch your language!" Esther snapped.
'I am older than you!'
"And here they go again." Leviticus sighed as he listened to the two, or more along the lines of just Esther, argue with each other. "I'm sorry," he apologized to George. "Ezra tends to throw a tantrum when his pranks don't work. And if I'm right, he was probably trying to make you sign that you were a.... a big dumb ape." he sighed the last part and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. The little boy always did this to everyone willing to learn sign language from a boy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:42 am
User Image

George Silver

"Don't be sorry," said George kindly, leaning up to kiss Leviticus on the cheek. "I know how to get some mini-revenge, though."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

Vincent slowly entered the diner and sat down in a booth near the back of the building. This is where she told me to go.......god, why am i doing this? i hurt her enough......the last thing i need to do is get close to her again.........i wont leave again, i promise.......but she probably isnt gonna come anyways.....she probably hates me.....hell, i hate myself.... he thought as he rested his head in his hands, wondering if Anna would come.....he wondered what went on between Anna and that guy...he could not remember his name, he mostly spoke with Anna when they were together.......

he sighed and stroked his hair back as he sat up and looked around the diner......  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:22 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Anna walked into the diner greatful for the heater was on .i sighed i wasnt even sure he'd come .walking into into the back of the diner were i normally sat i saw him .walking over i sat down "i didnt think youd show up, considering." i shrugged taking good look at him i nodded . "so what to order ?" i didnt need to look at the menu but i did anyways .an from behind the menu i said " im ........... sorry if i was a bit harsh back there ."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:32 pm
selenia50150

Vincent gazed into Anna's eyes and sighed. "dont apologize........i deserved it......im a terrible friend...." he said sadly. he could remember the last time he looked into her eyes....that day at the hot springs...when she had him under a succubus trance......how long ago was that? months? god.....if it was that long he really was a terrible person.....
"i already ordered........Anna......you must want an explination as to why i left right?" he said as he looked down at the closed menu in front of him...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:53 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Quote:

i shrugged taking an putting the menu down .i look at him sighed an folded my hands on it " id like one yes .but im sure you had your reasons ." i blinked when he said he'd already order for both of us "oh well..... thanks ?" even now after all this time still could read him like a book ."there no use in beating your self up over the past .besides your not the one that broken heart. "

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:03 pm
selenia50150

i meant he already ordered for himself before you got there, lol

Vincent shook his head slowly. "your a succubus...you can read my mind...so i guess i'll give you the short version....i left because there was this girl i was engaged to before i met you.....when she died i promised i would never fall for anothe girl....then i met you....so i left.......it sounds dumb the way im telling it but i dont want to talk about it in much detail here...." he said as he gazed out the window. would they ever repair their friendship. "so....what happened after i left?" he said as he began to think to himself...i miss the old Anna.....damn....i never should have left....i might have been able to do something about it....she sounded so angry back there..... he thought sadly as he looked inot Anna's eyes, wondering what she went through after he left.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:28 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

i shook my head " i/ mnly half .im also siren what you forgot ?"i smiled an laughed .i sighed an nodded "i kinda guessed it might be something like that .im so sorry Vincent ."i said looking out the diner window ,i knew what felt like to lose the one you loved ."to answer your question of what happen .Ryjing broke my heart.he left without saying a word .we had .........."i blushsed " been together .....together ." i sighed "i'd never been ogether .....together withanyone like that while begining in love "  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:39 pm
selenia50150

Vincent frowned. they were always a good pair......another reason i left... he thought as he looked over at her. "im....im sorry to hear that....he really did love you....at least to me it seemed like that....." he said sadly as he began to think about the past. i never stood a chance between him back then....he was more of her type... he thought as he continued to gaze into her eyes. "im sorry i forgot by the way.....i dont know whats been up with these past couple of months...." he said as he wondered why Ryjing left....he had a beautiful girl with him....why leave?  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

As the deaf and the mute argued, Leviticus focused on George. He blushed a bit from the kiss, and fortunately he didn't have to linger on it from the topic change. "Revenge?" he mused with an interested raise of his eyebrow. "I'm all ears." he smirked as he leaned down to listen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Well," he drawled, running a finger down Leviticus' chest. "I always hated seeing my parents make out and be all lovey. In fact, it grossed me out. So...why don't we gross them out with a little love?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
i rolled my eyes at his inner monolog ." you Really need to stop begin so down on yourself ." i shook my head and smiled "an it's not like ive changed that much .i ......... " sighed an looked at my hands " went looking for you ,but never found you .i gotten so angry an hurt i convinced myself that if you hadnt gone he'd have stayed too .im sorry Vincent ... i just wanted someone to blame .i never should have done that .heartbreak can change a persone .an im stilll me just gotta melt the ice wall i made."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

At this Leviticus chuckled. "Are you sure you want to get them back or do you just want to kiss me?" he said with a smirk.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

George Silver

George blushed lightly and laughed lightly. "You'll never know, my darling. Now kiss me, before I change my mind."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games