Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich smiled softly and looked over at the TV. "You make that sound like a bad thing. I used to watch this as a kid all the time, it was my mother's favorite show." he said and watched some of the episode before his smile widened with nostalgia. "Ah, I remember this. This is the episode where Greg is chosen to play a star named 'Johnny Bravo' and let's the fame get to his head."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:10 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"I never watched it before," he said softly, looking up at the detective. "I was always so busy watching over Basil."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You'll be stuck in bed resting for a while, so now's as a good chance to start watching classic television." Fredrich smirked at him. "I think you'd really like some of the shows that used to be around."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 pm

User Image

Reaching down, the man took Fredrich's hand and smiled. "Only if you watch them with me, okay?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective smiled softly at him. "I wouldn't have it any other way." he said and laced his fingers with Ellery's.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 pm

User Image

Blusing softly, the songwriter looked back up at the screen and took a deep breath. "So... what's the name of that snarky maid?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That's Alice Nelson. She's been the housekeeper much longer than anyone ever should. She's the comic relief of the show, but she's also a very trustworthy person to the Brady's." Fredrich explained while looking back at the TV. The nostalgia ran deep in his mind. He remembered sitting in front of the couch with his dad reading the newspaper and his mother cooking supper. He still remembered his parents vividly, and, like with anyone, it hurt to think about the good times with them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:05 pm

User Image

"What about the mom?" he asked, running his free hand through his hair and sighing. "She's a good person too, right?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Of course." he nodded. "Her name's Carol. She had a family before she met Mike, the father, but there was never any information given out about her love life. The creator originally intended to have her as a divorcee, but the network cancelled the show before he could use it on an episode because they didn't want people thinking about that with marriages. Couples were supposed to live happily ever after, after all." he sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:49 pm

User Image

"Does that happen in real life?" asked Ellery with large eyes. "Do people really live happily ever after?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich opened his mouth to flatly say no to him. Ellery was a grown man, he should know full well that kind of life doesn't exist. Hatred had become a common emotion today, it sprouted from pride and changed from generation to generation until it was a malice so strong that everything around it was bound to misery. Being a detective, he was all too familiar with the concept. Fredrich looked over at Ellery and hesitated from giving his opinion. "...Yes." he said slowly, finding himself unable to tell the songwriter the truth. "It's not that common, but there's a family like that if you look hard enough." He paused and examined Ellery's eyes again, his own narrowing suspiciously. "How old did you say you were, again?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:08 pm

User Image

"I'm twenty-two. Duh." Ellery smiled at the thought of a happy ending, then glanced down at their conjoined hands. If... if this was a different place... Maybe he and Fredrich would....
No. Stop it.
With a sigh, he turned his attention back to the television and smiled. "I like it..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:14 pm
Mayah Playah
Did you ever read that mahjong manga?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I told you you'd like it." Fredrich smiled. "I have a few DVD sets of old shows. When we get home we'll be able to watch them. Ah, that reminds me," He looked back down at Ellery. "You'll be living with me until I'm absolutely sure you're fully healed. Will that be a problem? I'm sure Daniel would be glad to hear about that."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:05 pm

User Image

"But what about my house back in Korea?" he asked, secretly thrilled to be staying with Fredrich. Bringing his other hand to his cheek, the songwriter blushed darkly. "Oh! I can't even imagine what the neighbors must think, me being away all the time."

Awesome nerd
Uhhhh.....

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:06 pm
Mayah Playah
You have no idea what you're missing!!!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You're a famous star, I'm sure they'll understand." Fredrich said as his gaze flickered towards the doorway. "Which is all the more reason to stay at my place. The paparazzi will be eager to get a scoop over a famous star that was the latest target of the Surgeon and the only survivor."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games