Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:13 pm
Kobo-chan
That, honestly, doesn't look like a thrust punch. It looks more like he just swung a right straight and made it go straight. Thrust punch goes under like an uppercut, no? And from what I see, I think Chris pushed that one dude back - then punched him. Maybe that caused our belief of his 'powerful msucles'? /swt Oh, is it me? Or is it... That during one of the scenes when Chris finds himself in darkness and he starts shooting the mob around him with an assault rifle? That rifle looks like... That rifle gun from Halo (oh god). Then again, I don't know much about guns.

And there was also a shot of one of those mobsters with an AXE, right? I don't think he was bandaged. Hmm... I wonder what would deal more: a fairly large axe or a club? /swt

True about the thrust punch, but it doesn't mean you cannot do it any other way. It does look like the Halo rifle. But chances are it's some random weapon we wouldn't expect.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Actually it looks like a pretty standard rifle, aside from the aim though. Those sights look funky, but aside from that, it looks like a pretty modern rifle.  

Biohazard EXTREME

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:12 pm
Question. Before you locked my thread, *Cough*, You regretted to explain how the game's *Other* character would Be Better suited to Sherry. Seeing as she has no purpose now, There shouldn't really be a reason to return her. She doesn't have the heart to kill anything. And she was 12 or so in the game, So she obviously isn't one to even think of it when she's older. Claire, On the other hand, She's alot more handy with guns, and would be alot more useful to Chris than an 18-20 or whatever year old. neutral Im sorry. But a girl who doesn't have the killing instinct , as compared to a woman with prior firearms training for a test of Usefulness? Im sure we can all Understand that Claire is the more Logical choice by far.
By all means, Tell me the flaws. We can't learn Unless we take criticsm, Right? But hell, if it does end up as Sherry, I'll tip my hat to you and step down.

Oh, And by the way. Im not a sherry hater. Nor am I a Hardcore Sherry fan. >>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:26 pm
@Yukiyo:

That's true, but I (me) believe that it's Sherry. I know Claire had more of a role rather than Sherry (since she's a main character in two games). She can use guns and probably do things that Sherry may not be able to do, BUT I'm only saying some few things based on what I saw in report(s). Or from what I can say or tell = =;;

It does seem more logical for Claire instead of Sherry, but I'm thinking that even though Claire was taken prisoner for some few hours in Rockford place, she escaped. I don't think Wesker has any interest in her in terms of using her as an experiment or what-not. Sherry didn't have a role pretty much in RE2, except she's the boss's daughter and holds a sample of the virus in the pendant. It's true - she does not have, or at least look like it, any killing instinct, but based on what Wesker had said, being 'We've got Sherry in good hands', I'm assuming that he did some weird (*coughkinkycough*) experiment on her and could make her a walking tyrant like him. I dunno, maybe I'm jumpin' too fast.

Plus, wouldn't Claire be nearly 30 by RE5? Assuming she was, what, 18, in RE2, that'd make her 28. Sherry most likely is now 22 ish I guess...

...Okay, maybe that didn't make much sense. Basically, I see it more better 'sensed' for it to be Sherry. I think it'd add an interesting twist to the plot, using someone we have not seen in a while, whether or not we hate her, especially since her role wasn't that big compared to the other characters. Wasn't she taken in by Leon and Claire after RE2? Who knows; maybe she started to live with them - until Wesker caught her somehow. *scratches*

Kobo-chan

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:37 pm
Kobo-chan
@Yukiyo:

That's true, but I (me) believe that it's Sherry. I know Claire had more of a role rather than Sherry (since she's a main character in two games). She can use guns and probably do things that Sherry may not be able to do, BUT I'm only saying some few things based on what I saw in report(s). Or from what I can say or tell = =;;

It does seem more logical for Claire instead of Sherry, but I'm thinking that even though Claire was taken prisoner for some few hours in Rockford place, she escaped. I don't think Wesker has any interest in her in terms of using her as an experiment or what-not. Sherry didn't have a role pretty much in RE2, except she's the boss's daughter and holds a sample of the virus in the pendant. It's true - she does not have, or at least look like it, any killing instinct, but based on what Wesker had said, being 'We've got Sherry in good hands', I'm assuming that he did some weird (*coughkinkycough*) experiment on her and could make her a walking tyrant like him. I dunno, maybe I'm jumpin' too fast.

Plus, wouldn't Claire be nearly 30 by RE5? Assuming she was, what, 18, in RE2, that'd make her 28. Sherry most likely is now 22 ish I guess...

...Okay, maybe that didn't make much sense. Basically, I see it more better 'sensed' for it to be Sherry. I think it'd add an interesting twist to the plot, using someone we have not seen in a while, whether or not we hate her, especially since her role wasn't that big compared to the other characters. Wasn't she taken in by Leon and Claire after RE2? Who knows; maybe she started to live with them - until Wesker caught her somehow. *scratches*

-Shrugs- I've never seen the reports. Well, I have. Just with a really slow computer, Which made it make no sense to me.
-Claps- Well done. I tip my hat to you. ^^;; That makes alot more sense than Claire, when you put it like that. Haha.. Super-Tyrant-Sherry.
Like Father Like daughter, Eh?
I think she might actually be Somewhere close to mid 30's, actually. o_O eek (Claire) And seeing as how Chris is her older brother, Probably not much older.
But yeah, I see how that could make for an interesting twist.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:46 pm
*nods nods* Yeah, Wesker's reports and some others made sense to me nao. :3 And yeah... If you saw the trailer / pictures of the woman inside some tube, she doesn't really look like Claire xd ;; STrangely it looks like Cindy, but that would make her older than before. So I can only see fit that it's Sherry. Plus, that'd make her now officially a hot, leather-wearing, fresh adult /gg Eh.. Got to go now. I'm tired.  

Kobo-chan

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:57 pm
Kobo-chan
*nods nods* Yeah, Wesker's reports and some others made sense to me nao. :3 And yeah... If you saw the trailer / pictures of the woman inside some tube, she doesn't really look like Claire xd ;; STrangely it looks like Cindy, but that would make her older than before. So I can only see fit that it's Sherry. Plus, that'd make her now officially a hot, leather-wearing, fresh adult /gg Eh.. Got to go now. I'm tired.

D: Why does everyone say she's gonna wear Leather?
Gawd. Haha, Cindy. I can imagine that. You're walking down a hall.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" -She comes running from around the corner and impales you with Gigatyrantclawofd00m!-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:05 pm
*one last post before sleeping*

Well, there is a video or picture that shows her in leather-like atires. Here's a screenshot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Untitled-1copy.jpg

It was posted back in page 55 near the bottom. EXTREME posted it up.

Kobo-chan

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:24 am
And I don't care how much water can change the look of something, that's just wishful thinking. The girl obviously has blonde hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:55 am
any possibility thats its ashley? you said blonde hair biohazard....

AND FOR GOD SAKE I HOPE IT ISNT  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:01 am
Well, there's always the possibility... But then you gotta look at the PROBABILITY. EVERYONE hated Ashley, why would they bring her back? Besides, if it was Ashley, chances are Pansy a** Leon would be coming back as well, and I really doubt that would happen.

EDIT: Plus Ashley was cheeky, this girl doesn't resemble Ashley. Sherry on the other hand was a kid, so her face could have easily changed as she grew up. Plus the graphics back then...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:19 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, there's always the possibility... But then you gotta look at the PROBABILITY. EVERYONE hated Ashley, why would they bring her back? Besides, if it was Ashley, chances are Pansy a** Leon would be coming back as well, and I really doubt that would happen.

EDIT: Plus Ashley was cheeky, this girl doesn't resemble Ashley. Sherry on the other hand was a kid, so her face could have easily changed as she grew up. Plus the graphics back then...

well what reason would sherry come back? the only reason i can think of is that she came back because she grew up and she really hates umbrella for what they did to her familly

thats the only reason i can think of  

Resident_Kyo

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:23 am
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME

well what reason would sherry come back? the only reason i can think of is that she came back because she grew up and she really hates umbrella for what they did to her familly

thats the only reason i can think of
Wesker got Sherry and since he can be in RE5 (he's in a lot of games so why not?), why can't Sherry be there too? It made a lot of sense to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:24 am
Plus it's rare that they put a character that you can control in 2 games in a row, so I doubt it's Ashley. (Not counting RE 0 since it was made much later).  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:27 am
Yeah, since Wesker's got Sherry and now he's like the villain of Resident Evil, if he's got any kind of a major role in RE5, then it's gotta be Sherry. Who else? Alice?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games