Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:11 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Leonis giggled and hugged Mont's head "My big brother! Mine mine!" He nibbled playfully on Mont's ears. "Looks like you have an admirer Mont" Leo chuckled and climbed up onto Whedaba's back.

Whedaba felt Leo settle onto his back at the base of his neck and began to take off, getting a running start to make the flying easier. once he had a good start, he unfolded his wings and began to flap them so that he could take off. As we begin to gain altitude, i flap harder, and we clear the gap into the sky easily. after a few more secods, i call over to Leo, "tir wux huven ekess maulk karifilt ekik? yth tiliw itrewic gargh throdenilt persvek wer skjalli loupon tenpiswo."
(do you wish to hunt farther out? we could get plenty more in the trees than here.)

"Axun wer throdenilt skjalli wer desta." He clung to him so he didn't fall off. "Tira si forget ekess visp wux si mi tesantamaso di heights?" He shivered softly burying his face in the back of Whedaba's neck.
("Yes the more trees the better. Did I forget to tell you that I am afraid of heights?")

Whedaba began to angle himself so that they would be flying a little over the trees instead of high above them. "si nurti tora, bivai. si filiik batobot si tira ti siofme zahae coi."
(i never asked, sorry. i guess that i did not think about it.)

"It's alright. I really need to get over that fear" He forced himself to look.

the trees underneath Whedaba and Leo are tall oaks and pines, and they seem to stretch forever in two directions, West and North. to the South lies the wastelands which they will be heading to after they have gotten their catch for the day.

Leo looked down spotting a herd of deer. He stood up shakily and took a deep breath, his armor appeared as he jumped. His armor flashed with light and he appeared on a branch further down. Then again on the ground.

(Okay in case you guys forget, I'm going on another weekend vacation with my family. I'll be back sunday afternoon/night. I probably won't have net this time. Whedaba will play as Leo, Leonis, and Elara in my absence. Since he knows how they act very well XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 pm
Whedaba felt Leo jump off his back and veered off, trying not to spook whatever it is that he saw. he established a mental link with Leo, telling him, -"si geou xoal vur qe spical persvek wer klewkin. sjek wux shilta, xurwk dout svent vur ehtah vin nifir persvek wer skjalli."- Leo looked up from the tree, using the mental link to answer back. -"si geou xoal ekess tir zyak lae algbo, mobi ui ir ti karif de udoka, si siofme coi ui wer goawy batobot yth ocuira kiq lyrik ihk wer irral tairais."- after making the plan for them to meet up, Whedaba flew off towards the North, in search of more game to hunt.
(i will try and be back in the hour. if you can, make your kill and find an opening in the trees.) (I will try to do so as well, there is one not far from us, I think it is the place that we saw each other for the first time.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:24 pm
Mont was quietly coming from behind, then with a playful pounce, got him. "Peek-a-boo!" He fell back, laughing himself silly on the crystal floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:36 pm
River of Time
Mont was quietly coming from behind, then with a playful pounce, got him. "Peek-a-boo!" He fell back, laughing himself silly on the crystal floor.

Leonis nearly jumped out of his fur as Mont scared him, he did not see him move from the shadows out behind him. Leonis turned around, frowning at Mont. "That wasn't very nice. but i guess that means you win!" he smiled as he said the last part of the sentence and pounced on top of Mont, who was on the floor.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:05 pm
-priest walked around his house and stopped infront a door, that had a heart, with a skull in the middle. he entered to see to his left was 2 coffins. to his right was a suit of dark purple armor holding a normal long sword that was as black as the abyss, he grabbed it smiling knowing one way or another it will end-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 pm
Mont gasped for air as Leonis pounced onto his chest and stomach.He laughed some more,"Yeah, but I guess I did play a little unfairly. What's a game you want to play?" He pulled himself up with Leonis in his arms. Gently setting him down, Mont guessed he had enough of his tricks.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 pm
River of Time
Mont gasped for air as Leonis pounced onto his chest and stomach.He laughed some more,"Yeah, but I guess I did play a little unfairly. What's a game you want to play?" He pulled himself up with Leonis in his arms. Gently setting him down, Mont guessed he had enough of his tricks.

Leonis looked at Mont from where he was set down. "I dunno. i don't know too many games. his ears went down a bit, showing that he was a little sad at this. He perked up again. "Why don't you pick the game again?" he looked at Mont expectantly, hope flashing in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm
Whedaba had made a catch of a Deer and looked up at the sky. "si siofme coi ui zahae tairais si gethrisj spical ihk Leo." he picked up his catch in his maw and began to fly up above the trees, scanning for the spot that Leo was talking about earlier. after a few minutes, he came upon it and alighted on the ground in the small clearing, which in fact, was where him and Leo first met. Leo was sitting a little ways off, on a small outcropping of rock, sitting in a white and gold tunic. Leo noticed Whedaba coming up and smiled, saying, "I think i win. I beat you back from hunting. though i seem to have caught more than you. I caught two deer, unless you caught more and gorged yourself before you got here." he laughed, and Whedaba just snorted at him. "thric, wux tira itrewic throdenilt loupon ve. hak tenamalo, si filiik batobot coi ui eschoupilt ihk wux ekess houpe de pluvt loupon ihk ve." he looked up at the sun. it was past noon now, and they would need to get back soon if they were to make the journey today.
(I think it is about time i go back for Leo.)(no, you did get more than me. then again, i guess that it is easier for you to hide from prey than for me.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 pm
Mont brushed his paw against Leonis' head,"It's alright. You can make a game of your own." He smiled, hoping that he gave himself a chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 pm
River of Time
Mont brushed his paw against Leonis' head,"It's alright. You can make a game of your own." He smiled, hoping that he gave himself a chance.

Elara overheard the two, and decided to come over. "hello little ones, is something wrong? you seem to be having trouble deciding on something." she smiled at them, glad that they were getting along with each other.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm
Mont came over to Elara,"Its a little different. Leonis doesn't know many games." He knew that Leonis hasn't had too much time with people, but he had to try and help him get into a good childhood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:27 am
River of Time
Mont came over to Elara,"Its a little different. Leonis doesn't know many games." He knew that Leonis hasn't had too much time with people, but he had to try and help him get into a good childhood.

Elara came up with an idea. "well, if you cannot find a game to play, try making one up. Leo used to do that when he was a cub. she chuckled a bit, Leonis reminded her so much of Leo when he was young. "Then again, Leo used to get into all sorts of trouble when he made these games up. I guess that's just how cubs are."  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:32 am
Mont chuckled at the idea, thinking of his childhood in comparison. "They couldn't have been that bad now. I used to be dared into doing things that involved someone's mom." He blushed, rather if he didn't have to explain himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 am
River of Time
Mont chuckled at the idea, thinking of his childhood in comparison. "They couldn't have been that bad now. I used to be dared into doing things that involved someone's mom." He blushed, rather if he didn't have to explain himself.

Elara laughed, the idea of it ludicrous to her, but she decided not to press further because the amount that Mont was blushing gave away he wasn't comfortable talking about it. "well, i don't think it would be a good idea to talk about those kind of things around Leonis anyway." she smiled at him, and then Leonis pounced on Mont, catching him off guard. "we could always play tag!"  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:04 am
Mont caught his balance, but at the cost of falling to one knee. He gazed up at Leonis, smiling and pointing his finger up in clearance. "But we have to try and find a game where you have a fair chance of winning." Then he looked back at Elara,"I'm sorry, I was only trying to make a point."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games