Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:52 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin jumped a little, startled by Gabriel. "D-don't do that! Jeez..." She said. After taking a moment to recover from her minor scare, she took two keys out of her coat, more jangling, then put one into the lock. She then put the next one in, and opened the door.

They were standing at the front of the fortress, where the spotlights usually were. They were still right now, making a line of light through the center. "Gwen managed to get them like that... he's actually smarter than he looks." She said, walking to the light. "This place is like a maze, even for me..." She mumbled, although Gabriel could probably hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:13 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged looking at the lights. "Cool. Though I bet he couldn't get through the spotlight challenge." He said with a smirk remembering back at how many lights there were and how all but Dark and Shiek had failed it.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:12 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

Gavin thought for a moment. "I'm not entirely sure what that is... but he'd be able to do it." She said. For a minute, she looked to be glaring at Gabriel as she spoke, but then her gaze softened. She looked around at the floor around them. It was pretty flat... although, Gabriel was just here a few hours ago (coming into the fortress). "I wonder..." She took a grappling hook, similar to Link's but not the same, and shot it towards the top of one of the towers.

The grappling hook latched on and started pulling Gavin, but she pulled the handle back before it could. Struggling for only a moment, the grappling hook shot back. "So yeah, we can go up that way and then Scott and Gwen should be walking down that hallway, attempting to escape us." She said, pointing to the tower. "Do you have a grappling hook?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head no but pulled out something similar. "Clawshot." He said pushing the button causing the three pronged hook to open up actually looking like a claw ready to grab something.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

Gavin nodded. "Awesome." She said, then threw her grappling hook up the tower. She climbed to the top of the rope, which was easy considering the tower wasn't very tall, and hopped over the edge, picking up her grappling hook and stuffing it in her coat. She looked at Gabriel, then hopped down a hole in the tower to the hallway below.
Gwen and Scott were wandering the halls, Scott (probably) smoking. Gwen was, but stopped when he heard noise on the roof. He crushed the cigarette in his hands, tossing it out the window next to him. "Scott, how old are you? Old enough to smoke, I assume, but how old?" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:06 am
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel launched his Clawshot and it grabbed onto the pole pulling him along with it as it retracted. "It's more convenient then a Grappling Hook." He said following Gavin down the hole she jumped through.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:47 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

Gavin seemed to ignore Gabriel's comment, running directly in front of Gwen. "You've been smoking." Gwen stared at her for a moment, then laughed, pointing at Scott. "No, that'd be my friend here." He said. Gavin shook her head. "No, you threw it out the window." She said, picking up his hand. There was some ash in it, from squashing the cigarette. Gwen sighed. "Caught me." "You promised you'd quit!" "Did I?" The twins argued back and forth. Arguing seemed to be a regular thing for them.

After a minute of arguing, Gwen looked over Gavin's shoulder to Gabriel. "Where were you guys anyways?" He asked Gabriel. Gavin looked over Gwen's shoulder at Scott. "What were you two doing?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:53 am
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "Nowhere Important." He said in reply.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:05 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

Gwen narrowed his eyes, walking around Gavin to Gabriel. "Nowhere important, huh? Where would this, nowhere important, be?" Gavin now turned around. "It means the basement and the storeroom." She said, then turned back to interrogating Scott.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel just sighed before speaking. "Jealous much? Dude relax Gwen, we were just exploring the fortress no biggie." He said stretching out and walking over to Gavin but leaned against the wall.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:03 pm
Paranormal Teddy
TheDarkmasterchumble

Scott pulled another cigarette out of his pocket and started walking towards the door. "Late everyone!" With a flick of his wrist, Scott had transformed into a Staraptor and had his Starly Squad following close behind him as he left the building.

((Leaving the role-play))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:44 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin laughed, as Scott's starly squad returned. "He likes to show that off, huh?" She said with a laugh, looking at Gwen. As she looked at him, he realized that he was fighting with Gabriel. Gwen had taken a step backwards, away from Gabriel, and his eyes seemed to calm down a bit. "Jealous? This is my sister we're talking about. I don't think jealous is the right word." He said, crossing his arms. "But super over-protective would be." Gavin said, crossing her arms as well. Gwen looked at her, but said nothing.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:27 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled with a shrug and spoke. "Isn't that what siblings are for?" He asked stretching out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:05 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen nodded. "But it sure can be a pain in the neck, Gwen." Gavin said, poking him in the stomach. Gwen laughed, and picked her up, her knees resting on his arm and her back on his other. "That's the other part of sibilings." He said with a laugh. Gavin seemed quite displeased by being picked up. "Put me down, now." She said, glaring at him. Gwen seemed quite happy that she was upset. "Nope. I'm a pain in the neck, remember?" He said, laughing. Gavin looked at Gabriel. "I blame you." "For what? They were your words."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games